Author Topic: How To Resurrect The West Coast imo.  (Read 619 times)

acbaylove

Re: How To Resurrect The West Coast imo.
« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2005, 05:33:07 PM »
look at the amount of talent we have in L.A, Daygo and especially in tha Bay
talent in the bay? thats an oxymoron

Shut up.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2005, 06:12:15 PM »
e40 charlie hustle
afroman jobe bells
e40 grit and grind
i also listened to a bunch of tracks from the hook up spot. but i wasnt impressed.you should goto fresno and check out Carnegie SPITS. hes crazy also check out the Extra Money Squad. thats his clique. he makes crazy beats and his flow is nice. but what i dont get is why e40 has such a following in atlanta, dude is garbage

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2005, 06:21:30 PM »
e40 charlie hustle
afroman jobe bells
e40 grit and grind
i also listened to a bunch of tracks from the hook up spot. but i wasnt impressed.

SHUT THA FUC UP YOU SQUARE ASS LAME.

AFROMAN AINT EVEN FROM THE BAY AND E40'S STYLE ISN'T WHAT YOU CALL "BAY SHIT" EITHER.

TWO E40 ALBUMS AND A COUPLE OF TRACKS FROM THE "HOOK UP SPOT" = THE BAY HAS NO TALENT ????

OKAYYYYYYYYYY, U FAGGOT !

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2005, 07:32:26 PM »
e40 charlie hustle
afroman jobe bells
e40 grit and grind
i also listened to a bunch of tracks from the hook up spot. but i wasnt impressed.

SHUT THA FUC UP YOU SQUARE ASS LAME.

AFROMAN AINT EVEN FROM THE BAY AND E40'S STYLE ISN'T WHAT YOU CALL "BAY SHIT" EITHER.

TWO E40 ALBUMS AND A COUPLE OF TRACKS FROM THE "HOOK UP SPOT" = THE BAY HAS NO TALENT ????

OKAYYYYYYYYYY, U FAGGOT !

wheres he from then. hes always doing songs with 40. but saying the bay has talent is like saying atl niggas dont say shawdy, no niggas dont say whoodie ny niggas dont say son or b, chi town niggas dont say man alot, and stl niggas dont misspell words alot with extra r's, crips dont were blue, bloods dont were red. shit just isnt true. once again the bay has no talent. unless you can send me 100 tracks from the bay that shows some real talent than i'll never belive a word you say about bay area rappers. thats why you only have a couple bayu area cats with deals and why none are really selling outside of the bay

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2005, 09:51:03 PM »
The West needs music that appeals to the mainstream. It's that simple.

Like I said in my post, Dre is capable of that!  He just needs to do MORE production and make them SINGLES!

Dre's like holding a trademark - we all know it's top class if he puts something out. I don't think he's out there in LA enjoying the weather all day... He's probably busy all day producing and taking care of things. What do you expect? If you want him to put out quality, he can't drop like 5 beats a day.

He's busy all day producing, but he comes out with like less than 20 beats a year...which wouldn't even be bad if all of the beats are the shit!  Thing is they're not.  And no, Dre does NOT always put out quality. 

Acgrundy

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2005, 10:02:23 PM »
e40 charlie hustle
afroman jobe bells
e40 grit and grind
i also listened to a bunch of tracks from the hook up spot. but i wasnt impressed.you should goto fresno and check out Carnegie SPITS. hes crazy also check out the Extra Money Squad. thats his clique. he makes crazy beats and his flow is nice. but what i dont get is why e40 has such a following in atlanta, dude is garbage

hahahahahha.

Please, don't speak on what you don't know.  E-40 is garbage?  are you fucking kidding me?  you lost all respect from me, and I could give a fuck about what you have to say now.  40 water is a fuckin legend fool, ya better learn about it.  and afroman?  I think afroman is tight as shit, but he ain't from the bay fool.  and you don't like him?  whatever man, this forum is full of fags.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2005, 10:02:33 PM »
Negative.

You're looking for the future in the past, and that's the EXACT reason why the West isn't resurrected.

Exactly. When people think of the (mainstream-appealing) west, they either think of dead rappers or 40 year old rappers who had their time. This can't work.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2005, 10:17:32 PM »
The west will come back when it starts putting out shit that no one can deny is dope. The west gotta stop living int he past too. Once we move on from 96, things will get better.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #38 on: January 13, 2005, 02:14:12 PM »
E-40 is garbage? 
 are you fucking kidding me? 
you lost all respect from me,
40 water is a fuckin legend fool
afroman  and you don't like him?
yes
no
did you ever have any?
no hes not
no not at all