Author Topic: WTF is Dre doin?  (Read 1095 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: WTF is Dre doin?
« Reply #15 on: March 02, 2005, 10:22:26 PM »
Dre don't gotta do a damn thing!

Be grateful he's done great music for this long and is still making bangers.

Everyone is on his nuts and they all want a Dre beat.  Be grateful the man is a perfectionist.  He ain't gonna put crap out there.  If that means you gotta wait 2 or 3 years for another DIAMOND album, then fuckin' wait.  Don't rush someone who is basically making your hits because if you do, you'll end up with a piece of shit like the Masacre.

8)

What are you talking about? The shit he did on Encore was terrible. After about 2002, everything he has released has sounded pretty much the same. Dre just uses the same old rhetoric like he can't be touched. There is no doubt he has many classics out there, but everyone falls off. You either get to old and aren't in touch with the general demographic, or you just aren't inspired anymore. Dre happens to be plaqued with both of those symptoms. He just needs to stick to his CEO duties and let Scott Storch take over.

'EclipZe

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2005, 10:42:09 PM »
dre got enough money to live men

music is like magic

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2005, 11:12:17 PM »
dre got enough money to live men
And respect means nothing to you man. waht ever happened for the love of the game eminem is well off to but he eats ever fucking track up every track excluiding lean back remix that shit was bunk

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #18 on: March 02, 2005, 11:16:17 PM »
yo what u say
i am gonna be the next dr dre
and all im gonn do is get CRUUUUNK and smoke BLUUUUUUNTS and fuck bad bitches for all the nights i never had bitches now im all up in dat ass bitches

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2005, 03:34:34 AM »

Dre been working with Busta Rhymes...

50's jealous. thats all.

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2005, 03:37:52 AM »
I havent cared for a dre beat since 1999. Since then hes had like 5-10 incrediable beats, and the rest have average or wack.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2005, 06:09:15 AM »
he probably doing the same he was doing before 2001.droping simillair beats and people will be like ah dre fell off but then on detox well heard something completley different!

petitnobel

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2005, 06:30:38 AM »
some of yall are quite fucked up man............do you actually mean what u r writing????

yeahhhh riiiiiight, dre is lazy!!! ARE U KIDDING ME??? wtf..........he does tracks for eminem, 50 cent, game, busta, eve, gwen stefani etc
he might even have done beats for tony yayo........and u say hes being  lazy????
And he is doing his own DETOX at the moment? where u and me have all been waiting for??? most of yall hated on dre because he
cancelled detox or pushed the release date....now when hes actually focusing on detox, yall start complaining about him being lazy and
only doing 4 tracks for 50. and dont forget he is also the executive producer for the documentary and the massacre....
and he probably will be the executive for eve and busta. so what do u want more for fucks sake???? in addition to that hes the ceo of
a damn big label and hes got his family.......so dont judge on something u dont know about

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
« Reply #23 on: March 03, 2005, 09:55:41 AM »
^ very true

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #24 on: March 03, 2005, 10:07:10 AM »

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2005, 11:48:05 AM »
So many haters jus let it go people u know u will be buyin detox when it comes out
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2005, 12:07:47 PM »
So many haters jus let it go people u know u will be buyin detox when it comes out

Hahaha, real shit. I don't give a fuck what anyone says, Dre's still making the illest beats out there, maybe not for everyone's tastes, but he does not release bullshit. All the beats bump and recently, he's dropped some serious bangers. He may sample sometimes, he may have co-producers...but dope is dope in my opinion.  8)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2005, 12:47:42 PM »

If it's as good as The Chronic and 2001 were, then I will buy it. But fortunately, I can download it before it gets released, so I will be able to make my decision based off that. If it's the same mediocre crap he's been giving to all these artists, then why should I waste my money? Just cause people think Dre is the greatest? And personally, I don't think I'm hating. There is a thin line between hating and being dissatisfied by a product. I'll have to judge it when it hits the net.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2005, 12:52:31 PM »

If it's as good as The Chronic and 2001 were, then I will buy it. But fortunately, I can download it before it gets released, so I will be able to make my decision based off that. If it's the same mediocre crap he's been giving to all these artists, then why should I waste my money? Just cause people think Dre is the greatest? And personally, I don't think I'm hating. There is a thin line between hating and being dissatisfied by a product. I'll have to judge it when it hits the net.

wat do u cvlass as mediocre crap, rich girls is a tie beat, how we do is dope, outta control is bangin, when the gunz come out is heavy (50 singin ruins it tho) all the dre beats on encore and the documentary were dope, i like by knoc turn'al another classic, if u can name me 5 beats which were not to your standard then i wil accept your point
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Machiavelli

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2005, 01:43:18 PM »

wat do u cvlass as mediocre crap, rich girls is a tie beat, how we do is dope, outta control is bangin, when the gunz come out is heavy (50 singin ruins it tho) all the dre beats on encore and the documentary were dope, i like by knoc turn'al another classic, if u can name me 5 beats which were not to your standard then i wil accept your point

pay puh has a good point..

I can name more then 5 below average to wack beats

Just Loose it - Eminem
Mosh - Eminem -
'My Dad's Gone Crazy' - Eminem
Say What You Say - Eminem
Satisfaction - Eve
Let Me Blow Ya Mind -  Eve
Nas Is Coming
Family Affair - Mary J Blige
Ain't Nuttin' But Music - D12
Evil Deeds - Eminem
 Ass like that - Eminem
Big Weenie - Eminem
 Heat - 50 Cent heat
Fight Music - d12
 Eminem - The real slim shady.
American Psycho 2 - d12
Heavy Metal Rock 'n' Roll - game
 Came Up -  Stat Quo
I'm Back - Eminem
Kill You - Eminem

therse more but thats what i can off top of my head. The stuff he did with the Game and 50 were good . To me he has only done around 10 incrediable beats since 1999. Most of his work has been average to below average, and hes had a share of wack beats.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2005, 01:44:54 PM by Machiavelli »