Author Topic: 50 Cent  (Read 296 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
50 Cent
« on: March 16, 2005, 11:15:08 AM »

« Last Edit: March 17, 2005, 04:24:11 AM by Safar, 1426 Years After Hijrah »
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

West Coast Veteran

BET Rap City 1994 - 60% of the videos were from the West Coast.

MC Eiht - "All For The Money" - I waited everyday for this video to come on BET Rap City. I finally recorded the song and then dubbed it on to a tape. Couldn't wait for the album to drop.

Jayo Felony - "Loc Is On His Own" - The video was str8 gangsta. DEA smash down his door while he's eating with his mom. At the end it's sad cause his mom blocks the phone and moves away without telling him.

South Central Cartel - "Gang Stories" - Damn I wish Hip Hop was still like this. Just gangsta! The video had SCC in a warehouse, in the hood, etc. and at the bottom of the screen there was statistics on the killings and gang shootings in America.

Lighter Shade Of Brown - "Hey DJ" - Showed a softer side of West Coast rap. Plus I was into "breakin" at the time so this video was memorable. Picked up some power moves from it.

Rappin' 4-Tay - "Players Club" - Other than RBL Posse I never heard of anything coming from the SFC. But 4-Tay made me a fan with this track and his smooth voice/flow. The video is real pimpish, str8 Bay Area style.

Fuck I miss those days. Thank God, I have 3 video tapes with about 4 hours each full of videos from the early/mid 90's. There was so much West Coast videos being played back then I have one tape called Music Videos West Coast.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
I remember watching the bet rap city top 10 countdown and getting so damn hype when those st. Ides commercials would air....
each one was doper than the last...first was Ice cube, then mc eiht then scarface eventually snoop and warren G and dj pooh had a few...even wu tang and biggie had dope ass commercials those commercials were as dope if not doper than the videos to me....

Young Dan Iza

yeah man yo! was the shit, thats what i watched every friday night when i was 12-13, some of the videos i remember are:
Ice Cube- What Can I Do RMX
Biggie- Juicy (the first tiime it was ever shown)
lost boys- renee
fat joe- envy
eightball and mjg- space age pimpin
cella dwellas- perfect match
dpg- lets play house
krs-one- mcs act like they dont know
gza- shawboxin
raekwon- ice cream
lbc crew- beware of my crew
jr. mafia- get money

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
even though i somewhat agree with this post....
...i can't stand you. you think you know everything in the history of the world. shut the fuck up, please.

mauzip

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
...i can't stand you. you think you know everything in the history of the world. shut the fuck up, please.

who are you speaking to?

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

lmao

specityo

• Lil Geezy
Word word that shit was some of the illest stuff. You could always count on it to be good.
looking for mc's for this group shit hit a nigga up dontcare818@hotmail.com

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster

who are you speaking to?

talking to infinite....don't worry it's not you

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

:o

rotfflelunchables

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
Damn....the memories from 1995 :)

I loved that year.  I was 15 and all summer me and my crackaz hung out in my buddy's garage by the alley.  Everybody from the neighborhood would stop by and hang out and play Super Nintendo.  Walgreens was 2 houses down and the soundtrack to the summer was Bone Thugs N Harmony - E. 1999.  That was back when The Box was still on TV constantly playing "First of tha Month", "Chester chester by Dana Dane", "Feel me flow" by Naughty by Nature and "Every little thing I do" by Soul For Real.

....ah, memories..... :D

Suga Foot

95 was a big year for me too.  A lot of good music was coming out then

Woodrow

I've failed or dropped so many classes in school, and it takes me a long time to get some simple techniques at my job. 
What makes you think you're qualified to speak on foreign policy then?

I used to watch the box all the time. That was my favorite back in the day... Just when it'd seem like they wouldn't be playing any good videos, one you wanted would come on.

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.

dj quik owned the box.. everytime i useta turn that bitch on.. he had videos comin back 2 back

the west had the video game on lock.....