Author Topic: Anybody hear ever insult their teacher/school counsler?  (Read 193 times)

davida.b.

Anybody hear ever insult their teacher/school counsler?
« on: March 22, 2005, 05:59:45 PM »
Today, my school counsler was being an asshole, so I grabbed my crouch and told him to suck it. What about you guys, you have any incidents like that?

The Watcher

Re: Anybody hear ever insult their teacher/school counsler?
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2005, 06:22:18 PM »
nope, but when i was in year 6 the kid next to me told the teacher to get fucked, and the teacher reacted by throwing a chalk duster at his head, the kid didnt get out of line again
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2005, 06:33:35 PM »
I would always make fun of my Spanish teacher for gainig weight and going bald. It was all in good fun though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2005, 06:37:56 PM »
Very often. Most teachers are arrogant jackasses who couldn't actually hack it in their field so they had to teach IMO.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

DAYUM

« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2005, 06:42:57 PM »
of course i fuckin hate some of my teachers

my Hindu teachers smells like ass and shes from India and shes really smart but like idk to us shes a fuckin idiot and we always clown on her plus she fuckin smells horrible

but some teachers are cool and kid around with us too it just depends but im cool with most of my teachers

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2005, 06:48:58 PM »
I said "fuck you" and that he doesn't deserve to fucking be in the school to this one teacher at my school. Not my teacher, but another one, because he woudn't let me out of the parking gate after school. He was closing it, and i could have easily walked thru, but he closed it quickly so i coudln't get thru. Fucking asshole
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2005, 11:20:37 PM »

my Hindu teachers smells like ass and shes from India and shes really smart but like idk to us shes a fuckin idiot and we always clown on her plus she fuckin smells horrible

i couldn't imagine, in texas, where its constantly hot, and everyones sweating. ahahahahha just kidding. .

DAYUM

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2005, 11:22:48 PM »

i couldn't imagine, in texas, where its constantly hot, and everyones sweating. ahahahahha just kidding. .

naw its hot but if u put on deoderant and take a bath its cool...

but really shes filthy man her hair is so oily and greesy and shes really sweaty UGH imma have nightmares just thinking about it

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2005, 11:33:34 PM »
i've cussed out a few teachers, been suspended from school twice

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2005, 01:32:40 AM »

naw its hot but if u put on deoderant and take a bath its cool...

but really shes filthy man her hair is so oily and greesy and shes really sweaty UGH imma have nightmares just thinking about it

Hah, I had a few teachers like that. They smelled bad and wore the same clothes everyday. Now that I think about it, I told one of the teachers to take a shower when he gave me a grade I didn't like.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2005, 04:21:10 AM »
i usually just make fun of them or bring in more subtle insinuations so they know i can´t stand em, but they can´t do shit about it. it´s happened a few times though that i really told them in their faces what i think of em, once i almost got suspended

Bomb-A®

« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2005, 05:27:39 AM »
once i came into class and my hair was all messed up....my chemistry teacher (30somrthing yr old woman) said summ like "look at ur hair" or summ on those line....and i said it still looks better than yours
thats the worst thing ive ever said to a teacher

peace

lil layzie

• 'G'
  • lil layzie
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2005, 11:57:15 AM »
Why wastin time,why going to school,I sleep there or just come the first class and go home the other!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2005, 03:43:12 PM »
my friend told his counsler that he has a present for her and she needs to close her eyes and he put his cock in he hand
haha
seriously tho

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2005, 06:26:58 PM »
ive been suspended about 10 times, 4 times for harassment. Harassing people that were mad nerdy and gay. I was the arrogent kid in school. I've told my principal i was gonna knock him out in 8th grade.