Author Topic: West Coast needs to get connected  (Read 50 times)

Dorce

• Lil Geezy
West Coast needs to get connected
« on: April 14, 2005, 09:22:43 AM »
Hey Snoop came wit a good thang here and we all are skeptic bout the West Conference, with everything sense Eazy died in 95 and all, but for the West to actually get together, Snoop did  take  the first step that a lot of yall question.  Hell i don't like his azz but i got SOME respect for them now,(which i don't will last any longer). 

Firstly, anyone from Los Angeles, San Diego, The Bay Area and Kali needs to support KALIFORNIA rappers FIRST. U could listen to Chingy if u  want, or in my case my nigga Scarface, but support your own if u are in Kali.  So u know im in Florida, my state, hell we got Trick Daddy and Pitbull on major, Anything is Possible!

Secondly, stop bitchin,which u would call hatin, i call it bitchin, cuz if u hatin u gotta be a playa to be hatin and a lot of yall ain't playaz.  But get chit rite on yall turf and get this rite. 

*On a side note, a few thangs,
-LA niggaz yall need 2 talk 2 dem Bay Area niggaz to get respect for Kali
-The South respects the West and get off dat narrow minded chit yall be talkin bout.  And real Southern chit is Rap-A-Lot and labels like dat.
-Southern niggaz will put The Mule to all yall Mexican females any given day ;D 8)