Author Topic: Ok guys, I know yall not the biggest Tech fans, but really am I wrong when I say  (Read 253 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
that everyone who voted Bush is a retard.

I dont wanna go into the whole election mess again, but, knowing what we know about George  W Bush, can the political opinions of anyone voting Bush be taken serious? Unless they stand to gain financially from a Bush presidency?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
no one that i know vote for Bush.  I believe everything he says is a bunch of bullshit just like his father.  I don't have respect for the man since he's cost American lives over some war that can never be won and that is pointless.  I don't believe for a minute that Saddam had WOMD instead, i believe, W Bush wanted to do what his father Decided not to do during the Gulf War and that's capturing Saddam
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
no one that i know vote for Bush.  I believe everything he says is a bunch of bullshit just like his father.  I don't have respect for the man since he's cost American lives over some war that can never be won and that is pointless.  I don't believe for a minute that Saddam had WOMD instead, i believe, W Bush wanted to do what his father Decided not to do during the Gulf War and that's capturing Saddam

So then if a person came up to and told u they voted for Bush for whatever reason besides direct financial benefit, would you think this person was ignorant, retarded, dumb etcetra etcetra
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
i wouldn't say that they are retarded because we all have the right to our opinions but i would just say that they are blinded to the facts or in other words ignorant
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i wouldn't say that they are retarded because we all have the right to our opinions but i would just say that they are blinded to the facts or in other words ignorant

I have a right to an opinion but that doesnt exclude the opinion from being retarded. Anyways we can agree they are ignorant at least?

- Lewis Carroll

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
bush might be the dumbest and most stupid person in world history.

Doggystylin

I'm a Tech fan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee

I have a right to an opinion but that doesnt exclude the opinion from being retarded. Anyways we can agree they are ignorant at least?

yes i agree

Thirteen

i voted for him because i know it would cause the most turmoil... and people mad about something they can't change is funny to me

Sikotic™

Now that I look back in retrospect, I wouldn;t say that anymore. Kerry wasn't that great of a candidate or anything.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I would have voted for Kerry but I don't think voting for Bush was all that stupid because Kerry is such a tool.  There wasn't much of a choice.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
yeah, most bush supporters either have no morals or no brains OR no respect for anything that's not American. I wasn't happy with the elections at all
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
that everyone who voted Bush is a retard.

I dont wanna go into the whole election mess again, but, knowing what we know about George  W Bush, can the political opinions of anyone voting Bush be taken serious? Unless they stand to gain financially from a Bush presidency?

Man for real...last time i was so unhappy to see "Bush" was when yah moms sent me all those pics... ;D

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn Tone that you?  :D i aint seen dude for long time still, whats the deally?

- Lewis Carroll

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
Damn Tone that you?  :D i aint seen dude for long time still, whats the deally?

lol whas crackin OG Triple OG?!!