Author Topic: Phil Jackson looks like he's coming back to the Lake Show...  (Read 908 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Phil Jackson looks like he's coming back to the Lake Show...
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2005, 10:45:10 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once you get to the top 10 it's hard to say, and certainly the top 5 is up in the air. You could probably strongly argue anyone of the top 5 as the best, and have a decent argument for anyone in the top 10. Russel, Wilt, Jordan, Magic, Bird can be argued one over the other no problem. There is no point in trying to pick a number one out of those 5.

Yea, but this guy was saying that Magic isn't even top 5 material, which is completely different... :-X

list your top 5?

I mean...IMO, theres Jordan....then a bunch of other guys really. Distinguishing between whos #2 o#3...and whos #7 or #8 is kinda hard u know? I dont see Magic as better then Bird. To me, they are equal. And honestly, i kinda felt Birds game a little more. To be honest, i dont even think Magic is the best point guard ever.

LOL...Well, if someone told you that Jordan wasn't top 5 material you'd think they're crazy, am I right? Well, I think Magic was on the same level as Jordan, if not better, so to me when someone says that Magic isn't top 5 material, it sounds nuts, just like if someone said Jordan isn't top 5 material to you...Get the point? 8)

lol i get the point....youre insane.

Magic was good, great actually. And your opinion is your opinion. Sometimes tho, an opinion CAN be wrong lol. Your opinion could be that 2 is greater then 3...and youd be wrong. BTW, i dont think Magic isnt top 5 material. I just think the distinction between the number 2 player of all time...and the number 8 is really hard to figure. 99% of all fans/analysts/etc would probably put Jordan as number 1. But the next 9 players to make the top 10 are all pretty close IMO.

Insane? Why am I insane? For placing Magic on the same level as Jordan? LOL, you've got a lot to learn...No one saw and no one will ever see the court the way Magic did...Jordan was more skilled overall, yes, but Magic easily puts up a fight when it comes to who had the more incredible game...To say Magic is not top 5 material (to me and many other people at least) is ridiculous...End of story...PeACe

like i said, not even the best point guard ever...

Good for you! Come see me to pick up your prize...

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2005, 04:26:25 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once you get to the top 10 it's hard to say, and certainly the top 5 is up in the air. You could probably strongly argue anyone of the top 5 as the best, and have a decent argument for anyone in the top 10. Russel, Wilt, Jordan, Magic, Bird can be argued one over the other no problem. There is no point in trying to pick a number one out of those 5.

Yea, but this guy was saying that Magic isn't even top 5 material, which is completely different... :-X

list your top 5?

I mean...IMO, theres Jordan....then a bunch of other guys really. Distinguishing between whos #2 o#3...and whos #7 or #8 is kinda hard u know? I dont see Magic as better then Bird. To me, they are equal. And honestly, i kinda felt Birds game a little more. To be honest, i dont even think Magic is the best point guard ever.

LOL...Well, if someone told you that Jordan wasn't top 5 material you'd think they're crazy, am I right? Well, I think Magic was on the same level as Jordan, if not better, so to me when someone says that Magic isn't top 5 material, it sounds nuts, just like if someone said Jordan isn't top 5 material to you...Get the point? 8)

Magic was good, great actually. And your opinion is your opinion. Sometimes tho, an opinion CAN be wrong lol. Your opinion could be that 2 is greater then 3...and youd be wrong. BTW, i dont think Magic isnt top 5 material. I just think the distinction between the number 2 player of all time...and the number 8 is really hard to figure. 99% of all fans/analysts/etc would probably put Jordan as number 1. But the next 9 players to make the top 10 are all pretty close IMO.
as i said in my earlier post, jordan played in an era with a lot of marketing, r u telling me that jordan didnt benefit from that. i would say he got ten times more exposure than anyone in the 80's. everyone goes based on popularity, dont get me wrong i think jordan and magic are arguably number one, its a tossup, and i actually think jordan has a slighter edge just because he was such a good defensive player, but magic is not first then hes a very close second. russel was good too but he played in a different era. there werent that many teams around and also the players werent as good. basketball had only been around for like 20 years. there were no kids saying i wanna play basketball when i grow up because it wasnt around for that long. nowadays u go kids practicing their whole lives. well anyway thats my opinion. and like i said check out www.lakersground.net ull see the hardcore laker fans give u way more info. they got insiders too.

WestCoasta

« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2005, 09:01:08 PM »
He's gotta, they'll be much better with him, but fuck..... they are so shitty man, i cant wait til a lot of these losers are gone

- WestCoasta
  Los Angeles, CA

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2005, 09:15:49 PM »
i hope phil goes to the cavs :D
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Woodrow

« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2005, 09:18:44 PM »
Or blazers

acbaylove

« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2005, 12:50:46 AM »

He said he aint interested to the Cavs. :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2005, 01:30:34 AM »

LOL...Too bad he ruled out Cleveland...Theyl can still get the consolation prize though, which is Cleveland's very own hometown hero, Flip Saunders... 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2005, 01:30:57 AM »
Or blazers

He has more chances of killing himself...

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2005, 09:16:54 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

list your top 5?

as i said in my earlier post, jordan played in an era with a lot of marketing, r u telling me that jordan didnt benefit from that. i would say he got ten times more exposure than anyone in the 80's. everyone goes based on popularity, dont get me wrong i think jordan and magic are arguably number one, its a tossup, and i actually think jordan has a slighter edge just because he was such a good defensive player, but magic is not first then hes a very close second. russel was good too but he played in a different era. there werent that many teams around and also the players werent as good. basketball had only been around for like 20 years. there were no kids saying i wanna play basketball when i grow up because it wasnt around for that long. nowadays u go kids practicing their whole lives. well anyway thats my opinion. and like i said check out www.lakersground.net ull see the hardcore laker fans give u way more info. they got insiders too.

like i said, i dont even see magic as the best point guard ever. And to be real, during his prime i dont even think he was best player in the league. I still think Larry had him beat. Both saw the floor well, both could pass, both had unbelievable bball IQ. But Larry was the better scorer, and actually better defensive player.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2005, 11:09:12 AM »

He said he aint interested to the Cavs. :P

:'(
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2005, 04:50:44 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

list your top 5?

like i said, i dont even see magic as the best point guard ever. And to be real, during his prime i dont even think he was best player in the league. I still think Larry had him beat. Both saw the floor well, both could pass, both had unbelievable bball IQ. But Larry was the better scorer, and actually better defensive player.

That's your opinion, and it's a very rare one...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #56 on: June 17, 2005, 12:23:06 AM »
He's not going back to LA. Phil's not a rebuilder, he has said in hi book that Kobe was uncoachable and that he tried to get him traded.
Phil is just using this as leverage against the Knicks

Yeah, he's using his girlfriend's and his father in law's trusting to fuck them both in the ass signing to Knicks.. ::)

LOL...Seriously, that was one dumbass theory he came up with...

If it's such a dumbass theory than how come most NBA experts and guys in sports agree with it? Phil wants to go to New York because of the history he has there. You stupid Laker fans seem not to listen to anything but your sorry ass fantasies. I mean when people said Kobe & Shaq hated each other, there was some Laker fans here who said that Kobe & Shaq were best friends, even though all the evidence was agianst that theory. And of course it turned out that Kobe & Shaq really did hate each other.

Phil will only go to the Lakers if they reverse one of the worst trades ever iand get Shaq back. The Lakers aren't going to be good for at least a couple of years because they are in salary cup hell. So why would Phil be apart of a rebuilding program? That's not what he like to do.

Bet you feel stupid now... 8)

acbaylove

« Reply #57 on: June 17, 2005, 03:33:17 AM »
He's not going back to LA. Phil's not a rebuilder, he has said in hi book that Kobe was uncoachable and that he tried to get him traded.
Phil is just using this as leverage against the Knicks

Yeah, he's using his girlfriend's and his father in law's trusting to fuck them both in the ass signing to Knicks.. ::)

LOL...Seriously, that was one dumbass theory he came up with...

If it's such a dumbass theory than how come most NBA experts and guys in sports agree with it? Phil wants to go to New York because of the history he has there. You stupid Laker fans seem not to listen to anything but your sorry ass fantasies. I mean when people said Kobe & Shaq hated each other, there was some Laker fans here who said that Kobe & Shaq were best friends, even though all the evidence was agianst that theory. And of course it turned out that Kobe & Shaq really did hate each other.

Phil will only go to the Lakers if they reverse one of the worst trades ever iand get Shaq back. The Lakers aren't going to be good for at least a couple of years because they are in salary cup hell. So why would Phil be apart of a rebuilding program? That's not what he like to do.

Bet you feel stupid now... 8)

LMAO ;D 8)

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 17, 2005, 11:44:39 AM »

Magic won the championship as a rookie,kareem was injured in game 6 of the finals & magic playd center that game & scored 42 points,he also won more championships then l.bird,magic won 5 championships & went to the finals 9 times,Magic is the best PG in nba history,enough said

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #59 on: June 17, 2005, 12:58:07 PM »

Magic won the championship as a rookie,kareem was injured in game 6 of the finals & magic playd center that game & scored 42 points,he also won more championships then l.bird,magic won 5 championships & went to the finals 9 times,Magic is the best PG in nba history,enough said

Big O  ;)