Author Topic: Phil Jackson looks like he's coming back to the Lake Show...  (Read 915 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Phil Jackson looks like he's coming back to the Lake Show...
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2005, 03:10:40 PM »
It's his drug, so what can you do.. Hope he doesnt ruin his legacy like Jordan did. One less excuse for Lakers next year, sounds good to me. Get your shit together guys.

Jordan didn't ruin his legacy man. Anyway, good move from the Lakers.

Not exactly ruined but instead of people remembering him for that last shot vs the Jazz...people are remembering him for his solid attempt at a comeback with the Wizards.  I would have preferred to finish with that last shot vs the JAzz

Me too. But he remains the 2nd best player ever. :)
lol I gotta know....whos the best player ever?

Magic.

Magic???  you got a better chance of winning an argument by saying Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell.  Jordan is the Greatest closely followed by Wilt then Bill.  Magic is top 10 material but not top 5 nor the greatest.

LMAO...Get out of this thread..."Magic is not top 5 material"...Come on now, you sound ridiculous...

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2005, 04:10:40 PM »
Magic Johnson is a legend and without a doubt one of the best players ever and one of my personal favorites...but better than Jordan ???  Everyone has thier opinion though....

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2005, 04:19:10 PM »
hey can someone post up a vid of Jordans last shot at Jazz, I never seen it before.cheerz

[img]

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2005, 07:52:01 PM »
It's his drug, so what can you do.. Hope he doesnt ruin his legacy like Jordan did. One less excuse for Lakers next year, sounds good to me. Get your shit together guys.

Jordan didn't ruin his legacy man.

U gotta be kidding me... ?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2005, 08:06:29 PM »
hey can someone post up a vid of Jordans last shot at Jazz, I never seen it before.cheerz

really you havent seen that shot?  i still remember watching that game...classic

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2005, 11:32:16 PM »
FINALLY!! someone who agrees with me that MAGIC is the best ever, even though hes not on my good side lately. talking to charles barkley's hatin ass. I hate magic now because all he does is rip the lakers. i k now some criticism is in order but magic does it too much. by the way that last shot on bryon russell is arguably an offensive foul. not taking nothin away from jordan he is arguably with magic the greatest. its a toss up between the two. by the way that guy that said magic is not top 5 material is not a true basketball fan or doesnt know basketball. by the way, if you are a real lakerfan theres this great site to catch up on the news with the lakers. i guess you can call it the dubcc of the lakerworld. its lakersground.net. tight site, you should check it out. great people there.

acbaylove

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2005, 03:47:33 AM »

Jordan didn't ruin his legacy man. Anyway, good move from the Lakers.

Not exactly ruined but instead of people remembering him for that last shot vs the Jazz...people are remembering him for his solid attempt at a comeback with the Wizards.  I would have preferred to finish with that last shot vs the JAzz

Me too. But he remains the 2nd best player ever. :)
lol I gotta know....whos the best player ever?

Magic.

Magic???  you got a better chance of winning an argument by saying Wilt Chamberlain or Bill Russell.  Jordan is the Greatest closely followed by Wilt then Bill.  Magic is top 10 material but not top 5 nor the greatest.

I dont give a fuck about winning an argument with you. Magic is MY n.1 player ever.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2005, 10:48:34 AM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once you get to the top 10 it's hard to say, and certainly the top 5 is up in the air. You could probably strongly argue anyone of the top 5 as the best, and have a decent argument for anyone in the top 10. Russel, Wilt, Jordan, Magic, Bird can be argued one over the other no problem. There is no point in trying to pick a number one out of those 5.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2005, 08:40:48 AM »
i think phil has a chance to bring the lakers back to medicority...maybe they can sneak in the playoffs next year as an 8 seed....face it...they need to retool they're lineup, because they have no chance to go deep in the playoffs with this team

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2005, 10:59:28 AM »
First off THANK GOD in the MOST HIGH if phil comes back......

second , Magic is Theeeeeeeeeee man but better than jordan....no.........Magic's second on my list of all time great players though

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2005, 03:05:40 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once you get to the top 10 it's hard to say, and certainly the top 5 is up in the air. You could probably strongly argue anyone of the top 5 as the best, and have a decent argument for anyone in the top 10. Russel, Wilt, Jordan, Magic, Bird can be argued one over the other no problem. There is no point in trying to pick a number one out of those 5.

Yea, but this guy was saying that Magic isn't even top 5 material, which is completely different... :-X

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2005, 10:39:39 PM »
He's not going back to LA. Phil's not a rebuilder, he has said in hi book that Kobe was uncoachable and that he tried to get him traded.
Phil is just using this as leverage against the Knicks

acbaylove

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2005, 10:52:04 PM »
He's not going back to LA. Phil's not a rebuilder, he has said in hi book that Kobe was uncoachable and that he tried to get him traded.

Yeah, he's using his girlfriend's and his father in law's trusting to fuck them both in the ass signing to Knicks.. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2005, 11:29:02 PM »

Yeah, he's using his girlfriend's and his father in law's trusting to fuck them both in the ass signing to Knicks.. ::)

LOL...Seriously, that was one dumbass theory he came up with...

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2005, 12:04:01 AM »
Some people are saying that Phil Jackson will be named the Lakers Coach within two weeks and they would be shocked if he hasnt