Author Topic: Even if Phil does come back....  (Read 458 times)

Skindiana bon3z

Even if Phil does come back....
« on: May 04, 2005, 12:16:11 PM »
what can the Lakers do this offseason?  almost every player except Kobe is tradeable, but they won't get much for Odom or Butler....and no one wants Divac or Brian Grant....They have no salary cap room available to sign a top free agent like Ray Allen or Michael Redd, unless they take a pay cut like Payton and Malone.....don't see that happening....What can the Lakers do?  :-\

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
Re: Even if Phil does come back....
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 12:55:08 PM »
trade butler and others for boozer move lamar to sf sign a back up or starting center for the LLE OR MLE n then maybe we can draft JACK/felton  n  maybe after trade it for someone or maybe phil can convince someone like larry huges or  antonio daniels for a pg
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

smoke1ne

• 'G'
  • LOL
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2005, 12:56:48 PM »
what can the Lakers do this offseason?  almost every player except Kobe is tradeable, but they won't get much for Odom or Butler....and no one wants Divac or Brian Grant....They have no salary cap room available to sign a top free agent like Ray Allen or Michael Redd, unless they take a pay cut like Payton and Malone.....don't see that happening....What can the Lakers do?  :-\
WE DONT NEED NO M REDD OR RAY ALLEN WE ALREADY SET AT SG WITH KOBE WE NEED PEOPLE WHO FIT THE TRIANGLE MEANIN A PG THAT CAN SHOOT A PF THAT CAN BE A BANGER A CENTER THAT CAN BLOCK SHOTS N HIT SOME SHOTS HERE AND THERE WE SET I EXPECT A 55 WIN TEAM NEXT SEASON BELIEVE DAT
http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=15899 (link)   shits real easy.. you just click the name of the offer you wanna do... do what the instructions say.. and then hit submit...

you can make about 80$ without doing any cc offers!!!! no bullshit

Skindiana bon3z

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2005, 01:11:01 PM »
I was just using them as examples of big name free agents...

acbaylove

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2005, 01:15:12 PM »
I really have no clue, man. But Phil is the first step. Personally i dont think Lakers are so bad, man. I mean they can make the Play Offs with this roster and a decent coach. Mihm, Odom, Butler and Kobe are perfect for a triangle. We need a PG and some role players. Plus remember we will have an high draft pick, probably 10th. I dont know, i'm curious. We should select a PG and do 2-3 trades trying to get a good PF.

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2005, 01:45:15 PM »
the Lakers aren't a playoff team for at least a couple of years, no matter what

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2005, 04:34:24 PM »
trade butler and others for boozer move lamar to sf sign a back up or starting center for the LLE OR MLE n then maybe we can draft JACK/felton  n  maybe after trade it for someone or maybe phil can convince someone like larry huges or  antonio daniels for a pg

dude shut up, Boozer didn't even live up to the expections of his major contract.  They need a center that's for sure and some better role players because Chuckie and Butler aren't cutting it.
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2005, 04:58:53 PM »
Well, Phil Jackson said that the current Laker team is better fit to play the triangle offense than any of the Laker teams he coached...So that gives Laker fans some hope, because Phil seems like the kind of guy who knows what he's talking about...If the Lakers can find a rythym with Phil Jackson then they can easily make the playoffs next year, even with their current roster...Remember, Lakers were a playoff team up until a month after Frank Hamblen took over...Phil can really turn things around for LA...Just look at what George Karl did for Denver...You just gotta have faith...PeACe

Lil Suge Knight

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2005, 09:07:28 AM »
I thought you meant Phil from Eastenders
These is dedicated to the niggaz down from day one!!!

wc-reppin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2005, 08:34:59 PM »
most good players dont want to play with ball hog bryant....there is no way in hell allen would ever do it....and shit after karl and gary took pay cuts up the ass and still didnt win i doubt others are willing to do that anymore

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2005, 12:43:21 PM »
most good players dont want to play with ball hog bryant....there is no way in hell allen would ever do it....and shit after karl and gary took pay cuts up the ass and still didnt win i doubt others are willing to do that anymore

It's pretty sad that people still consider Kobe a ball-hog when he averages the most assists on his team and when it's been known that he would like for his teammates to start relying on him less and stepping up more... ::)

ecrazy

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2005, 12:58:03 PM »
WATCH OUT FOR THE CLIPPERS, I EXPECT A HUGE HUGE OFFSEASON MOVE FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2005, 01:06:59 PM »
kobe is a ballhog. get over it.

acbaylove

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2005, 02:26:15 PM »

It's pretty sad that people still consider Kobe a ball-hog when he averages the most assists on his team and when it's been known that he would like for his teammates to start relying on him less and stepping up more... ::)

I remember a game we've lost i think against Golden State. 5-6 seconds left. Ball to Kobe, Kobe to Walton for the last shot, Walton was scared to shoot, and he gives the ball back to Kobe. Time expires. And then they call Kobe a ball-hog! Mmmm.. ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2005, 02:56:05 PM »
kobe is a ballhog. get over it.

And Gilbert Arenas doesn't shoot enough... ::)