Author Topic: *NEW VIDEO SLIDESHOW* How The West Was One - Boston (Worcester, MA)  (Read 980 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: How The West Was One - Boston (Worcester, MA) - ***SEE THE PICS***
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2005, 11:38:38 AM »
^ Thanks to everyone.  The show was dope.

Yeah... Snoop wore his PJ's to the concert.  :D

I have this little screenshow with music I wanna post later (same pics).

For now, here is a short clip during "Gin & Juice."  The crowd is rappin' the chorus with Snoop, Daz, Kurupt, Soopafly, & Oowee listening onstage:

Click here.

Enjoy!

Jarkone

Thanks for the pics. Nice show. The vid was good quality. Too bad its not that long.
I hope Snoop will bring Daz and Kurupt with him June 15th (his concert in the Netherlands).
His last concert in feb. was dope.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
^ Yeah, that video is only like 14 seconds.  Good quality though.  LMAO at Daz' lazy ass just going to the back to chill (right side of screen).

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Props on posting the pics man! 8)

Lucien

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm no longer a supporter of westcoast rap...
props... great pics

ToOoOoN!!!

props on everything!  8)

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thanks for the nice pics

#1Stunna

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
props  8)

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
good pics i cant wait till they show up here in Las Vegas.

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Propz Given.........this shit seemed to be amazing and this review took alot of work......

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
Oh yea !!!

good to see Oowee getting some shine i've been bumpin "Why Cry" since it was posted By Rud March 10th......i'm feelin' that track

brawn

• Lil Geezy
Damn the show looked crazy. I cant wait to see the show here in vancouver in a few weeks;hopefully Kurupt and Daz are there as well.

So do they allow cameras into the concert then?Wasnt sure if they would confiscate them when you go in

CJMacc

• Muthafuckin' OG
nice pics.... thanks for puttin them up.... much propz....

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Thanks again to everyone.  I should be posting the slideshow I made with some music later tonight (it's huge though... like 300 megs... but good quality)... look out for it.

Propz Given.........this shit seemed to be amazing and this review took alot of work......
^ Thanks for the props.  The show was amazing and the review did take a minute to put together.  Thanks.

Damn the show looked crazy. I cant wait to see the show here in vancouver in a few weeks;hopefully Kurupt and Daz are there as well.

So do they allow cameras into the concert then?Wasnt sure if they would confiscate them when you go in
^ I had the same concern regarding my camera.  I know that the tickets say "no cameras allowed," but I decided to give it a shot anyway.

First I showed up early enough that I could go back to the car to drop off the camera if they found it.
I have a pretty small Canon... it's "pocketable."  I also carry my wallet in my front pocket.  So I put my wallet, camera, and keys in my front pocket.  If I got "wanded", I could pull my wallet and keys and hopefully they would fall for it.  This would also work if I got padded down... I would just pull my wallet and keys and show them.
The other thing I thought of is to buy a cheap disposable camera and put both my Canon and the cheap one in the same pocket.  If they asked me to empty out my pockets I would pull out the cheap one.

In the end, I didn't need to worry.  They had some 17-year-old kid doing the pat downs.  He was giving everyone the "3-tap-pat-down"... you know... he taps the side of your arms, hips, knees, and then tells you to go on through.  Shit.  I coulda brought in a real canon and the dude wouldn't have noticed.

Peace  8)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
props.whats a bitch is that i recently found out that this tour is coming to a city near me (phoenix), but i found out too late and that it would cost me $40 to get the shittiest seats. oh well.  >:(