Author Topic: *NEW VIDEO SLIDESHOW* How The West Was One - Boston (Worcester, MA)  (Read 979 times)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
^ Sorry to hear that  :(

I got lucky.  I found a ticket at ticketmaster a few days before and it was down on the floor about 15 rows back.  But it was only one seat.  If I wanted 2 or more, they were putting me up on the rafters and shit.

Peace  8)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
props homie, looks sick........that shit about start from sctrach was interesting......maybe game needs to get in a studio like that with dre mo often, cuz he seemed hungry to get a dre track mapped out after the shit that went down with billboard and he came out with what in my opinion is the best track on documentary........i jus hope his nxt joint will be as sick or even better

Markano

• Lil Geezy
oh man huge props for these pics homie....I was in the second row at this show. I had on a gary payton jersey...heres a pic I took with my phone

« Last Edit: May 10, 2005, 05:09:15 PM by Markano »

Markano

• Lil Geezy
Yo Ozir....Any chance you can hook me up with a zip file of all the pics and videos you have of this show...as you can see from the pic I posted above my pics are crap

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
props on everything
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
I was up in section 108 in a red Sox garciaparra jersey... smoking mad blunts there. BUT i almost got fucked because about 15 pigs came up near us flashing there lights and shit. DCU center is pretty small. i probably saw everybody that was there at least once.

cinnabun

• Lil Geezy
yo thats tight homie propz im goin to the show next week in san diego can' twait for that shit i got to get there early i wanna be in the front and hit game's blunt haha

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
SD show should be hot!  I'm sure they'll make it a lot better for the people back home.

Peace.  8)

cinnabun

• Lil Geezy
that sounds like a pretty weak crowd too im sure we gon set it off right on the west coast

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
^ The crowd was pretty good actually.  The video is from my little Canon digital camera... the video and sound ain't great.

I was born and raised in L.A. (So. Cal.)... there's no doubt the crowd back home will set it off, but I was surprised with the crowd here in Boston... they knew all the lyrics (Game and Snoop).  They were alright.

Good crowd... good show.

Peace  8)

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
I was up in section 108 in a red Sox garciaparra jersey... smoking mad blunts there. BUT i almost got fucked because about 15 pigs came up near us flashing there lights and shit. DCU center is pretty small. i probably saw everybody that was there at least once.

Yeah... it was my first time at the DCU Center... it's pretty small... it's cool venue... pretty laid back.

Everyone in that place was blazin'  8)

Glad you didn't get caught.

Peace.

Elevz

Damn... Major props on that tight review and your excellent pics. Can't wait to see Snoop and them in June  :o 8)

So Much Style

1 more week!!
So much style back at it again

We Fly High

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
Re: *NEW VIDEO SLIDESHOW* How The West Was One - Boston (Worcester, MA)
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2005, 07:46:21 AM »
Here is a video slideshow (with music) I made using the photos I took at the concert.  I used two tracks.  I wanted to use a "live" track from Game and one from Snoop.  I also wanted them both to be produced by Dre.  So I used "Higher" from the "sessions @ AOL" featuring 50 Cent and mixed live by DJ Quik.  For the Snoop track, I used the "Nuthin' But A 'G' Thang" performance at Farmclub.  Enjoy...

Mac users can view this the best by installing the Quicktime 7 player (free).  It uses the new H.264 codec.

Mac users download the slideshow here. (48MB)

Windows users download the slideshow here. (41MB)

« Last Edit: May 12, 2005, 08:02:27 AM by Ozir »