Author Topic: Xbox 360 pics leaked  (Read 504 times)

Thirteen

Re: Xbox 360 pics leaked
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2005, 08:25:20 AM »
what is the revolution?

nintendo's next gen system....it's supposed to revolutionize game playing... the controlers are all ready wireless, they have pressure sensitive buttons and they are supposed to be gyroscopic... so you can even control things just by tilting your controller...the system itself is supposed to have some Wi-Fi capabilities....but the big announcement has yet to be made

Acgrundy

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2005, 10:41:11 PM »
what is the revolution?

nintendo's next gen system....it's supposed to revolutionize game playing... the controlers are all ready wireless, they have pressure sensitive buttons and they are supposed to be gyroscopic... so you can even control things just by tilting your controller...the system itself is supposed to have some Wi-Fi capabilities....but the big announcement has yet to be made

I wouldn't buy any stock in nintendo anytime soon.  I bet that shit flops harder than a new album on deathrow.

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2005, 11:28:56 PM »
I hope its durable. Not like a PS2 or a Lame Cube
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 12, 2005, 01:47:54 AM »
Testers and developers say PS3 will beat the shit out of X2 powerwise..

Yeah ^^^, i was reading about that, but microsoft is looking into doing some things to make the next xbox powerful and I don't doubt them

I mean look at the xbox, you can hate it or love it, but its obviosuly more powerful, and better at graphics than the ps2 (let alone the fact the difference in release dates), but still, its clearly obvious in that case

I wouldn't be surprised if the X2 outdoes the ps3 though, performance/power wise,
we'll just have to see

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2005, 03:21:51 AM »
eh? where you get taht from jome... coz i've heard the exact opposite...

there is no way in hell that PS3 will ever be easier than xbox to develop for..

sadly sony are likely to do something funny with their formats..

and microsoft are not a stupid company they will have attempted to fix all the problems from last time round

personally i'm most intersted in the "media centre" capabilities of this thing..

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 12, 2005, 12:53:27 PM »
personally i'm most intersted in the "media centre" capabilities of this thing..

exactly, besides gaming, it'll be interesting in what both the ps3 and xbox 2 offer for multimedia as well

Jome

« Reply #21 on: May 12, 2005, 03:38:46 PM »
eh? where you get taht from jome... coz i've heard the exact opposite...

Ain't you read one of those articles about the Cell processor.. ??
Or the one where a EA Games rep spoke on PS3 vs. XBox 360..

I'm starting to think that Sony will make the mistake MS did..
Thinking too much about the power, and forget the games..
PS2 killed X-Box because PS2 was first out, and had the best/most games..

More on the games here: http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=76022

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #22 on: May 12, 2005, 05:30:53 PM »
nintendo always comes outwith the most powerful machine but with the least appealing games, i for one am a big nintendo fan and i know i will buy the revolution. but dont sleep on the revolution. have u guys ever played resident evil on gamecube, that shit looks amazing, and also metroid prime 1 and 2, i just beat 2. tight ass game

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 12, 2005, 06:08:50 PM »
nintendo always comes outwith the most powerful machine

xbox was the most poweful machine this gen

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Jome

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2005, 08:02:08 PM »
^^ Yeah, and Dreamcast was more powerful than N64..

Thirteen

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2005, 08:21:09 PM »

dreamcast was a 128 system, the weakest out of the 128 systems

nintendo had the best 64 bit system

Macaframa

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2005, 08:36:01 PM »
Dope. 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2005, 10:29:46 PM »
what is the revolution?

I wouldn't buy any stock in nintendo anytime soon.  I bet that shit flops harder than a new album on deathrow.

The DS didn't flop, it set sales records.  The gamecube didn't flop either, they've made a fortune off of it.  So I'd say you're a shitty stock investor. 

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2005, 10:32:52 PM »
nintendo always comes outwith the most powerful machine

xbox was the most poweful machine this gen

well i mean in terms of graphics and gameplay...mah bad ur right

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2005, 10:33:27 PM »

dreamcast was a 128 system, the weakest out of the 128 systems

nintendo had the best 64 bit system

What it comes down to again is the games, now the system.  Nintendo typically has better first party games, but shitty third party support.  They've taking drastic steps to correct that for their future systems, making games easier to design, etc.

Nintendo is typically good at using their hardware to the fullest extent of it's capabilities, which is why Metroid Prime looks so good.  The gamecube is actually much more powerful than the ps2, and there's only a few XBox games that looked or performed better, because Microsoft (and Sony) usually don't use the power of their systems.  The X-Box could blow either the Gamecube or easily the PS2 out of the water, performance wise, though it rarely did.