Author Topic: HOW COME MC EIHT DOESN'T DO SHOWS & LOS ANGELAS  (Read 780 times)

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
Re: HOW COME MC EIHT DOESN'T DO SHOWS & LOS ANGELAS
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2005, 09:35:19 AM »
here is the murderdog cover...

however, lets scrap this thread cause this has gone way off topic...

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

SGV

« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2005, 10:21:35 AM »
Eiht been rappin' since 88, when did he become popular? 88? No. E-40 had been rappin' since 87, whats your point? LOL. Get outta here. Snoop was rappin' in the late 80s.

The first CMW record was out in 90.

Deep Cover dropped in 91. Snoop had been rappin' years before that.

Pac was rappin' with Digital Underground around then.

Kurupt was older at the Good Life Freestyling at this time.

E-40 was already established in the Bay.

Master P, if I'm not mistaken, dropped Get Away Clean in 91.

These dudes had all been rappin' before MC Eiht was anyone important. LOL @ My age even being a factor.

Acgrundy

« Reply #47 on: May 15, 2005, 11:47:09 AM »
I said heard of, not rapping.  big deal if they were all rapping.  dirty bird was rapping in the late 80's, I sure doubt you knew that back then.  you just won't admit you are wrong with anything, you will just pull something out your ass that adds nothing to your hole torn logic.

Whatever tho, I'm done haveing any debate with you.  You are a straight up westcoast hater.  You used to be all down for the coast, but now its nothing but hate.  You hate on the people who made westcoast rap what it is, you hate on its fans.  none of your posts are ever positive, its just nothing but bad words.  go get crunk with that wack ass shit thats crackin from the south, until its fad ends next year and you hop on the new bandwagon of whats crackin.  me, I'll continue to listen to music I personally enjoy, not whats crackin, cause I don't give a shit about trends or fads.

*pictures myself walking down the street while 13 year old kids point and laugh "hahahahah there is that guy who still listenes to South Central Cartel! hahahahahah.  Get with the new millenium dork!  G-G-G-G-G-G--G-UNIT!  YEAH!  OKAY!  WHAT!  YEAH! GET IT CRUNK!*

Then I remember GYEAH!  I'm not in highschool or junior high anymore.  I could care less if I'm not with the "in Crowd".

SGV

« Reply #48 on: May 15, 2005, 11:56:44 AM »
I know Dirty Birdy. LOL. Birdy is an old dude. So is Sly and Stank. haha.

A West Coast Hater who's Favorite Rapper is E-40. Who's Favorite Lyricist is Crooked I. Who puts Ice Cube in the top 3 of all time. Riiiiiight. I'm NEVER positive. haha. Dogg, you are MR. NEGATIVE. What are you talking about? LOL @ You used to be down for the Coast. When my Mixtape drops, I'm gonna laugh at you.

Speaking of G-Unit. What was that HORRIBLE line Eiht was feeling himself over? OOOOH YEA! "You don't have to go to New York to get your Gang Unit." That was the moment I knew Eiht was done. LOL @ That line.

*Passes Grundy Soul Glo*

westside159

« Reply #49 on: May 16, 2005, 04:29:55 AM »
MAN THAT DUDE NEEDS TO BE BANNED FROM THIS SITE IF HE KEEPS TALKING SHIT ABOUT ONE OF THE GREATEST MC'S TO EVER GRACE THE MIC !!!!!!  YOU CAN'T UCK UP EIHT'S STATUS AS A HIP HOP LEGEND NO MATTER HOW MUCH BULLSHIT YOU TALKING IT DON'T MEAN SHIT SO YOU MIGHT AS WELL GO ABOUT YOUR BUISNESS AS EIHT CONTINUES TO DROP CLASSIC GANGSTA WESTCOAST HIP HOP MUSIC FOR TRUE NIGGA'Z AROUND THE WORLD THAT'Z HUSTLING AND TRYING TO COME UP NIGGA !!! HA HA    REAL COMPTON CITY  G'Z   COMPTON'S MOST WANTED  4 LIFE  BITCH !!!!!!!!

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #50 on: May 16, 2005, 04:49:56 AM »
westside159 . . .

Ignore that kid, hes one of those internet nerds that have no friends and has to resort to talking (mostly shit) to people on internet forums. I think the internet is some of these peoples lives.

I'm not a fan of Rap music, but I recognise that Comptons Most Wanted, DJ Slip and MC Eiht pioneered and helped create (with NWA, Toddy Tee etc) the music that these Hip-Pop acts around nowadays do.

How can artists change? What nonsence. It's like saying Elton John, Cher or Green Day dont make good music nowadays.

I'm glad to hear Eiht and Slip are back together, they worked together like butter on bread.

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

SGV

« Reply #51 on: May 16, 2005, 07:16:13 AM »

Ignore that kid, hes one of those internet nerds that have no friends and has to resort to talking (mostly shit) to people on internet forums. I think the internet is some of these peoples lives.

This coming from the same person who pretends to be an L.A. Crip when he's really an English kid who's claim to fame is meeting Da 5 Footaz in 95. LOL. Fuck outta here.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2005, 12:25:54 PM »
I think saying Adidas is making fun of the american gang culture, and internet bangers is more to the point. If you take him serious, then thats your stupidity. Hey the guy may just be a Crip. Who am I to say. 1 thing though, his news updates where always on point.

Enjoy your evening.

incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

SGV

« Reply #53 on: May 16, 2005, 12:32:13 PM »
The fact that you would go on Gang Websites to "learn" about Turfs and what not is pathetic.

We Fly High

« Reply #54 on: May 16, 2005, 03:16:18 PM »

This coming from the same person who pretends to be an L.A. Crip when he's really an English kid who's claim to fame is meeting Da 5 Footaz in 95. LOL. Fuck outta here.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: May 16, 2005, 11:52:10 PM »
Justin, what did I ever say about you that grants you to laugh at someone throwing darts at me? Its not a problem, I laughed when I saw a video of you interviewing Dj Quik.

You see I am a pioneer, you have 2 sets of people, "leaders and followers", both SGV and Yourself Justin fall in the Followers catagory. Meaning you dont have the ability to run shit yourself. What you are doing now I was doing 5 years ago, but I was owning my shit. Back in 1999 until 2003 when the website was maintained by myself and was one of the leading sites - West Coast Aftershock, created by Nino and Predator who has moved on to working for Julio G and Flawless, I have moved on to bigger and better things, money making projects that puts Moschino on my back. On this forum - I would consider (your bosses) the Overseer and Rud pioneers for Dubcc and Dubcnn, my friend from day one Lil Jay 'the' pioneer for WC2k, Gambler, Jayo from Ballerstatus, 2Real, and despite our disagreements back along, Trauma for WCKillaz.com and AlexG dude - all leaders, and pioneers who own their own shit.

You are simply a squirel trying to get a nut. Im a legend, you should be thankful to be in my presence. Next time i'll charge you for my time.

Laugh all you like, shouldnt you be updating a website for free?

Westcoastfanatic

« Reply #56 on: May 17, 2005, 12:26:28 AM »
This topic don't stop till the casket drops
IS DETOX NEXT? Don't think so.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: May 17, 2005, 08:35:56 AM »
Justin, what did I ever say about you that grants you to laugh at someone throwing darts at me? Its not a problem, I laughed when I saw a video of you interviewing Dj Quik.

You see I am a pioneer, you have 2 sets of people, "leaders and followers", both SGV and Yourself Justin fall in the Followers catagory. Meaning you dont have the ability to run shit yourself. What you are doing now I was doing 5 years ago, but I was owning my shit. Back in 1999 until 2003 when the website was maintained by myself and was one of the leading sites - West Coast Aftershock, created by Nino and Predator who has moved on to working for Julio G and Flawless, I have moved on to bigger and better things, money making projects that puts Moschino on my back. On this forum - I would consider (your bosses) the Overseer and Rud pioneers for Dubcc and Dubcnn, my friend from day one Lil Jay 'the' pioneer for WC2k, Gambler, Jayo from Ballerstatus, 2Real, and despite our disagreements back along, Trauma for WCKillaz.com and AlexG dude - all leaders, and pioneers who own their own shit.

You are simply a squirel trying to get a nut. Im a legend, you should be thankful to be in my presence. Next time i'll charge you for my time.

Laugh all you like, shouldnt you be updating a website for free?

Fuckin cry baby,boo hoo hoo,he laughed at me  ::)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2005, 08:38:40 AM by Masta T »

SGV

« Reply #58 on: May 17, 2005, 09:13:17 AM »
LOL @ A Legend. To quote you:

I think the internet is some of these peoples lives.

Get over it! I know and work with Flawless LOL @ That.

You're officially a homo for crying because you got laughed at. Keep gassing yourself to be an Internet Legend. Dot Com your ass on outta here.

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: May 17, 2005, 09:30:07 AM »
I laughed when I saw your pictures too, fat boy, your talking to someone who doesnt even like rap music anymore, I couldnt care who you know or work with . . . Flawless is an independant producer, big deal.

I hope you get paid one day.

Comptons Most Wanted will always be within the top 10 Gangsta Rap greats.