Author Topic: THE OFFICIAL "FUCK ALEX FERGUSON" THREAD  (Read 733 times)

Mindless Minority

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • England on Tour
Re: THE OFFICIAL "FUCK ALEX FERGUSON" THREAD
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2005, 03:59:25 AM »
Fuck Oiyou. What are u? An Internet Gangsta? talkin about bottlin folk.
Were is it ur from exactly? cos i bet Scotland is a much better place

Bottling people doesn't make you a gangster.
I'm from Sheffield, pop down here if you want to say something to me.
Well she moved in ways
That kept her there in our minds for days
Weeks and months it was
I was that amazed and there she stays
Surrounded by the what-ifs and the maybes

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
Re: THE OFFICIAL "FUCK ALEX FERGUSON" THREAD
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2005, 12:02:13 PM »
nice to see Alex accepts defeat well

Sir Alex Ferguson said Patrick Vieira, who struck Arsenal's winning kick in the FA Cup final shoot-out, could have been sent off earlier in the game.
But the Manchester United boss claimed the Gunners captain had an "immunity" from referees.

Vieira was booked in extra-time but escaped another caution from Rob Styles, who sent off Jose Reyes.

Ferguson said: "Patrick seems to have an immunity to these kind of things so I'm not surprised."

He added: "These games are very difficult for referees. Where do they start or stop?

"There were a lot of fouls and I don't think there were any really bad ones, although Reyes was perhaps a bit lucky not to be sent off for his tackle on Mikael Silvestre.

"You don't want to see players sent off in the final but referees are only human beings."

Ferguson, who also accused Arsenal of being "boring", said his United side would bounce back stronger after their shoot-out defeat, which followed a 0-0 draw.

"We've always been the sort of team that is galvanised by defeat and adversity.

"We're that sort of team. We'll get ourselves off the ground, cup football can do that to you sometimes.

"We are a very good team and in that form we can play against anybody.

"It was a really good performance and we got our game together today.

"You could toss a coin for man of the match out of Wayne Rooney and Cristiano Ronaldo because they were great, the pair of them.

"There's a great future for those boys and Darren Fletcher as well.

"The season's over now and we can reflect on what might have been as long as we like but we have to look forward to next season now."
NO MORE WAR