Author Topic: Too much negativity in this forum?  (Read 533 times)

acbaylove

Re: Too much negativity in this forum?
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2005, 11:33:55 AM »

But, since certain people are still crying that I speak my mind, you know who you are, I won't bother anymore. I hurt your feelings enough, I apologize for bullying you. 

When a child gets bullied at School, as he gets older he then becomes the bully. In a lot of cases he uses the internet as a form of "Get back", to release the anger of his childhood. He bully's people on-line. SGV is the man . . .

What's up Antonio, all forums suck nowadays. People have forgotten about the music, they care more about "interviews", "news" and "websites", they sit talking and anticipating an album then when its finally released they start feinding for the next. I suggest playing some old Kurupt "Streets Iz a Muthafucka" or old Warren G and remenicse when the internet was a fun thing! I certainly remember speaking to you all the time, back in 2000, I will never forget those days. Antonio, Lil Jay, DPGC2k . . . bless everyone. Bless Kylie too . .

;)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2005, 01:45:27 PM »
lol@ bloke & mum

oglocdogg

• 'G'
  • Liverpool, Scousers stand up
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2005, 01:46:46 PM »
i agree with u antonio man
"The title im holdin is to prestigious you fuck wid me you better be religious cuz only god can save ya wen locdogg blaze ya just like purple hazea i wont just graze ya im goin for da kill gettin so much head you should call me bill

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: May 24, 2005, 05:04:09 AM »
People have forgotten about the music, they care more about "interviews", "news" and "websites", they sit talking and anticipating an album then when its finally released they start feinding for the next.

yeah, there's some truth in it
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

AndrE16686

« Reply #35 on: May 24, 2005, 05:50:28 AM »
Fuck the entire world!

Don Seer

« Reply #36 on: May 24, 2005, 06:05:09 AM »
People have forgotten about the music, they care more about "interviews", "news" and "websites", they sit talking and anticipating an album then when its finally released they start feinding for the next.

yeah, there's some truth in it

word...

plus u have certain people so blinded by 1 artist be it Eazy, Quik, Tupac or whoever in totally unrelated posts they keep saying "fuck this dude xxxxx is better".. that kinda shit really winds me up..

acbaylove

« Reply #37 on: May 24, 2005, 07:36:35 AM »
I I used to be like that too, once. Being a 2Pac fan i was one of them people who used to say "Fuck Chino XL cause ‘Pac said so". I used to think Biggie was wack, that Mobb Deep were overrated, etc.. And I didn’t even knew their albums. I was blinded, I used to disrespect other rappers just cause my fav ones were beefing with them. Shit I hated Snoop too, cause Pac had beef with him before he died. I used to be loyal to Death Row cause Death Row was still repping 2Pac. You know. Then one day I had to format my Hard Disk because it was damaged. I had no chance to backup it. So I lost almost everything, a lot of rare things, videos, cameos from Pac, unreleased tracks, shit I even used to collect pictures and shit. After the shock I tried to re-collect all this shit again, but I realized how moron I was to be (my homie Dieter LBC213 used to call me) a Pacaholic. I started to listen to Mobb Deep, and damn, I cant deny tracks like “Survival of the fittest”, “Quiet Storm”, “Shock Ones Pt.2” etc are classic. Shit, even “Drop a gem on em” where they diss Pac is a great diss track, probably on the same level of Hit Em Up. I started to listen to Biggie and damn, Biggie is not in my top10 artists ever (I simply don’t like his style), but shit he was hot as fuck, and his first album is a classic album, no doubt. Chino XL? Shit I love him now. His freestyle battle with Crooked I is one of the best ever, Chino is a fucking genious! You know what I mean? I grew up, lol. I’m 24 now, almost 25. I realized I was wrong. I think a lot of people in this board are still in the process where they’re like I was 4-5 years ago. It’s a matter of time, I think. You cant be a hater all your life. I’m just trying to say those people that hip-hop is not only 1 artist being better than everybody, but it’s all those artists dropping classic albums who makes hip-hop enjoyable. You should really make that step and start listening to other rappers, expecially the ones Seer, Nima, and Jermaine are supporting in their websites. But not only them. For example try the Bay Area, like I did (I felt in love with the Bay sound). Try OG legends like Spice 1, Mac Dre (RIP), Mac Mall, JT Tha Bigga Figga, San Quinn, Yukmouth, Too $hort, Richie Rich, E-40, or Sacramento’s C-BO, Brotha Lynch, X-Raided and all those people.. and then start listening to people who’re featured in their albums. Like Young Dru (he’s very hot imo), Gonzoe, Spade, 151, etc.. Try it and you’ll love it, I’m sure about it. Don’t be a hater without listening to their albums. Try them. And you can do the same with L.A. rappers, with LBC rappers, Dirty South rappers (Scarface, Geto Boyz, 5th Ward Boyz, Z-Ro, etc..), East Coast rappers (Lost Boyz, Screwball, Mobb Deep, AZ, Masta Ace, etc..), etc.. Just try. And stop being a paranoid hater.

Pushinbigbody00

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • RIP DJ SCREW / FREE TWISTED BLACK
« Reply #38 on: May 24, 2005, 08:22:05 AM »
check out my 90's vinyl bargain bin..tons of classics & rare ish for the low!

http://www.discogs.com/seller/pusherman972

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #39 on: May 24, 2005, 07:39:06 PM »
Pac never hated snoop what are you talking about

ImmortalOne

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • mothafuckin made niggaz
« Reply #40 on: May 24, 2005, 08:05:40 PM »
Antonio, I used to be the same way.

I hated EVERY artist that Pac beefed with, but I grew up. And now, I actually own more east coast albums then I do west coast. Pac is still my all time fav, easily, but I like Mobb Deep's music, Nas's music, SOME of Jay's music (not much but it has more to do with I dont really like his style then it does because Pac hated him), Fugees.....all artists who Pac beefed with. Still dont really like Biggie, though I own two of his albums. His music gets old real fast to me, and honestly, I cant stand most of his fans. Never did and never will like Puffy.

But yea, all in all, I like most of the artists that Pac beefed with.
check out my Jordan collection here:

http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=67063.0

Dean

• 'G'
  • "If it don't make dollars, it don't make sense"
« Reply #41 on: May 24, 2005, 08:09:49 PM »
ya i hate when people do that kinda stuff hating on good artists

acbaylove

« Reply #42 on: May 25, 2005, 02:26:39 AM »

Wow! You really went deep into my topic. Now that's impressive!!

Thuglife

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Well if kurupt gave a fuck about a bitch...
« Reply #43 on: May 25, 2005, 11:43:21 AM »

Wow! You really went deep into my topic. Now that's impressive!!
I grind my feet on yo couch nigga

acbaylove

« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2005, 12:28:34 PM »
Whatever ::)