Author Topic: Too much negativity in this forum?  (Read 531 times)

acbaylove

Too much negativity in this forum?
« on: May 20, 2005, 02:08:11 PM »
Sup? I just wanted to say that lately i'm reading too many negativity in this forum. What the fuck is up with some of you all? We cant talk about Game without dissing him or without saying he has resurrected the West! It's a God or Moron situation, everytimes. Plus there are topics about Kurupt being wack, quoting a 1999 track; topics about who's the GOAT of the West Coast and everybody is dissing everybody just to say they prefeer a rapper instead of another (shit i've seen people saying Cube is wack simply cause they was supporting 2Pac in the poll, and viceversa! Shit!! ICE CUBE!! 2PAC!!! Two fucking legends!!). Now there's a topic saying 2Pac was overrated. A topic saying Tone Boots called 2Pac a hater (and so did a lot of you all) and another one dissing Daz. Plus there are all those pretty childish

A track/album >>>>>>>>>>>>> somebody's career

things i cant stand, expecially when we're talking about 2Pac's career, or Ice Cube's career, or C-BO's careers, etc..

I'm not dissing this forum at all (i'm really enjoying it, lately), but i just had to spend 2 minutes to say that. Let's be more positive!! It's about the West Coast!! Let's be more positive, let's quit those childish >>>> things and let's stop with all this hate against those West Coast rappers!

Thanx.

mauzip

Re: Too much negativity in this forum?
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2005, 02:09:48 PM »
*cough*Quik is the name*cough*

Traumatized

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2005, 02:15:30 PM »
I'm feelin' you 100%, Antonio.

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2005, 02:28:36 PM »
Westcoast hip hop is a joke now so what do you expect? There's not much positive to talk about.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2005, 02:37:31 PM »
co-sign

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2005, 02:47:02 PM »
I agree 

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2005, 02:49:40 PM »
I agree with you Antonio.

If this board is representative of the west coast hip hop fan base, no wonder we ain't shining the way we're supposed to be. I saw the Ice Cube/2pac thread and that thread is bullshit.

I'm with you on this.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2005, 02:51:12 PM »
real talk Antonio

SGV

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2005, 03:32:55 PM »
Its not that we're negative, it's that some of us are real. Some of us don't think like you. Some people don't think Pac was all that great and that maybe he just was a hater. Some people think "Dreams" > Spice-1's Career. Some people actually think Cube is better than Pac, at the same talking, some people might think he's wack.

Understand that people think differently.

If we all thought the same, this place would be very boring. All we would see is: Dre is the GOAT Producer, Game is better lyrically than Kool G Rap, Eminem is the GOAT Emcee. 50 Cent is the illest! Snoop Dogg is God. The occasional appreciation for MC Eiht, Spice-1, S.C.C. and other old school West Coast acts.

That would be VERY wack. All it would be is co-signing. There would be no real convo, just "Yea, Dre killed that beat." "Game ripped that track up." etc. These forums need diversity to keep things interesting...

But, since certain people are still crying that I speak my mind, you know who you are, I won't bother anymore. I hurt your feelings enough, I apologize for bullying you. 

acbaylove

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2005, 04:04:17 PM »
Its not that we're negative, it's that some of us are real. Some of us don't think like you. Some people don't think Pac was all that great and that maybe he just was a hater. Some people think "Dreams" > Spice-1's Career. Some people actually think Cube is better than Pac, at the same talking, some people might think he's wack.

Understand that people think differently.

If we all thought the same, this place would be very boring. All we would see is: Dre is the GOAT Producer, Game is better lyrically than Kool G Rap, Eminem is the GOAT Emcee. 50 Cent is the illest! Snoop Dogg is God. The occasional appreciation for MC Eiht, Spice-1, S.C.C. and other old school West Coast acts.

That would be VERY wack. All it would be is co-signing. There would be no real convo, just "Yea, Dre killed that beat." "Game ripped that track up." etc. These forums need diversity to keep things interesting...

But, since certain people are still crying that I speak my mind, you know who you are, I won't bother anymore. I hurt your feelings enough, I apologize for bullying you. 

No man, i'm not saying i want a boring forum. I'm not saying you gotta love Pac and Cube. I'm not saying you gotta prefeer Spice 1 to "Dreams". I'm talking about how some of you are expressing your opinions. The way. Not the fact you have different opinions. If there's a "Cube vs 2Pac" topic, you can prefeer Cube to Pac, but there's no need to diss 2Pac calling him a bitch, a fake, a hater, an overrated rapper. There's no need to say you enjoyed watching the pic of 2Pac's autopsy just because you dont like him as a rapper. You know what i mean? And, viceversa, there's no need to say that Cube is a fake, and that he cant rap if you prefeer 2Pac. That's what i'm saying. People are hating on albums before they got released/leaked! Watch the DPG Mixtape topic! People are disrespecting a lot of rappers just having a Stan mentality, you know. Fuck Chino XL cause Pac dissed him! That's wrong!! I know you personally have your opinions, and i agree with some of them, but you can express your opinions in a positive way, not hating, but simply posting good things for a discussion. There's no discussion if you say "x is a bitch. 50 Cent's In Tha Club >>>>>>>>> his life and career". You know what i mean?

Just Another Sunny day in California

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Twin Turbos....yeeeee
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2005, 04:23:21 PM »
Sup? I just wanted to say that lately i'm reading too many negativity in this forum. What the fuck is up with some of you all? We cant talk about Game without dissing him or without saying he has resurrected the West! It's a God or Moron situation, everytimes. Plus there are topics about Kurupt being wack, quoting a 1999 track; topics about who's the GOAT of the West Coast and everybody is dissing everybody just to say they prefeer a rapper instead of another (shit i've seen people saying Cube is wack simply cause they was supporting 2Pac in the poll, and viceversa! Shit!! ICE CUBE!! 2PAC!!! Two fucking legends!!). Now there's a topic saying 2Pac was overrated. A topic saying Tone Boots called 2Pac a hater (and so did a lot of you all) and another one dissing Daz. Plus there are all those pretty childish

A track/album >>>>>>>>>>>>> somebody's career

things i cant stand, expecially when we're talking about 2Pac's career, or Ice Cube's career, or C-BO's careers, etc..

I'm not dissing this forum at all (i'm really enjoying it, lately), but i just had to spend 2 minutes to say that. Let's be more positive!! It's about the West Coast!! Let's be more positive, let's quit those childish >>>> things and let's stop with all this hate against those West Coast rappers!

Thanx.

totally agree
Oh I like this one... One dog goes one way, the other dog goes the other way, and this guy's sayin', "Whadda ya want from me?

#1Stunna

• 'G'
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2005, 04:35:29 PM »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #12 on: May 20, 2005, 04:43:40 PM »

I hurt your feelings enough, I apologize for bullying you. 
Apology accepted. :'(

Acgrundy

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2005, 05:23:35 PM »
Westcoast hip hop is a joke now so what do you expect? There's not much positive to talk about.

yep I really have nothing good to say about rap for the last few years.  the westcoast has been full of childish drama.  internet beefing between rappers, so many rappers on the west beefing with eachother, westcoast sites focusing on beefs and airing out rappers personal business, albums continuously being delayed, bullshit interviews, and dissapointing album.  that about sums up my feelings of rap in the last 2-3 years.

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: May 20, 2005, 05:53:19 PM »
I agree with you Antonio.

If this board is representative of the west coast hip hop fan base, no wonder we ain't shining the way we're supposed to be. I saw the Ice Cube/2pac thread and that thread is bullshit.

I'm with you on this.
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion