Author Topic: funny ass rumor about Game and PA  (Read 439 times)

ABN

funny ass rumor about Game and PA
« on: May 27, 2005, 08:31:50 AM »
For all you backpackers out there I got a little somethin somethin for ya. Word from top soil is that at a recent Game Show, west coast underground staple Planet Asia showed up with a brand spankin new, icy, diamond chain. Before you know it some dude pulled out his heater on Asia and jacked him for his ice. Suposedly Asia then called Game the next day to help him get his chain back. To make a long story short Game's boys stomped the dude out and got Asia's chain back. That's Cali love --Snoop would be proud.

http://blogs.sohh.com/ya_heard/archives/2005/05/cali_love_the_g_1.html

ABN

Re: funny ass rumor about Game and PA
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2005, 08:33:33 AM »
it should be noted that i have a very hard time believing this tho.

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2005, 08:34:00 AM »
LOL

I guess Game has more realness than most of us think... That's some real love right there  ;D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2005, 08:34:54 AM »
it should be noted that i have a very hard time believing this tho.
Yeah,its hard to believe,but its still funny.

SGV

« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2005, 08:43:26 AM »
Whats hard to believe? I seen PA I don't know how many times at shows. Dude is usually solo rockin' his chain with his coat with the Mink/Fur hood.

How does Game sending his boys to get a chain back make him real? His boys did the dirty work, not him.

allfromtheIE

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2005, 08:46:37 AM »
Damn cuzz, your a hater ^^^^
IE

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2005, 08:49:03 AM »
Whats hard to believe? I seen PA I don't know how many times at shows. Dude is usually solo rockin' his chain with his coat with the Mink/Fur hood.
His chain is nothing weird,its all about PA & The Game.Its just hard to believe he'd call Game & ask him for sth like that,I mean,doesnt he know anyone???But on the other hand maybe they're cool wit eachother.I mean,music doesnt really reflect anybody's relationship unless that person rhymes about it.

Elevz

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2005, 08:59:19 AM »
How does Game sending his boys to get a chain back make him real? His boys did the dirty work, not him.

Game could have said "that's your problem man"
Game could have said "fuck that chain, buy yourself a new one"
Game could have said "fuck that, i ain't getting my pretty face (lol) scarred for that"

He didn't. Game helped him out to get his chain back. There's nothing in the story that tells us Game wasn't actually there to help getting the chain back, it was just some of Game's boys that actually hit the dude.

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2005, 09:17:14 AM »
How the west SHOULD be wONE

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2005, 09:23:17 AM »
when are people gonna stop using sohh are their credible source

ABN

« Reply #10 on: May 27, 2005, 09:27:18 AM »
when are people gonna stop using sohh are their credible source
your reading skills can´t be up to par...............

SGV

« Reply #11 on: May 27, 2005, 09:29:12 AM »
How am I hater? LOL. See, people always get their feelings hurt.

If it was at a Game show, it would make sense to ask Game for help. That may have been his boy or a boy of a boy.

While there's nothing that says Game wasn't there, there's nothing that says he was, it states his BOYS stomped the guy. That leads anyone to believe Game was NOT there and did nothing but give an order. NOT REAL JUST NICE.

Elevz

« Reply #12 on: May 27, 2005, 10:25:39 AM »
How am I hater? LOL. See, people always get their feelings hurt.

If it was at a Game show, it would make sense to ask Game for help. That may have been his boy or a boy of a boy.

While there's nothing that says Game wasn't there, there's nothing that says he was, it states his BOYS stomped the guy. That leads anyone to believe Game was NOT there and did nothing but give an order. NOT REAL JUST NICE.

He got his chain back, thanks to Game & his people. End of. Does it really matter whether Game really ran after the dude or not? He made sure Planet Asia got his chain back. I bet you if you're getting robbed at a 50 Cent concert, there's no way 50 will help you out.

SGV

« Reply #13 on: May 27, 2005, 10:46:04 AM »
Thats fine, no disputing Game had his BOYS get PA's chain back, but in what way does that make Game, real? Thats my question to you.

Elevz

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2005, 10:52:45 AM »
Game could easily have ignored the whole situation, while he didn't. It's not really like Planet Asia would be a big threat to The Game when it comes to spreading bad publicity. Game could have gone the easy way by letting Planet Asia get his own shit sorted without helping out. That's what a pussy would have done. That's what some other rappers might have done.