Author Topic: Kam is signed to Focus' label?  (Read 181 times)

ABN

Kam is signed to Focus' label?
« on: June 03, 2005, 04:43:40 AM »
i was just reading some shit on aftermathmusic.com and i came across an article that said that Kam was signed to A.Fam Records and that´s news to me. i´ve never heard about that before but i guess it could be a good move for Kam coz Focus is a dope producers.

Big_Ron

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a llama!
Re: Kam is signed to Focus' label?
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2005, 06:22:52 AM »
Focus is a much better producer than Dre is, thats for sure. Hopefully,we'll see a Kam album come out by the end of the year.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2005, 06:29:40 AM »
Focus is a much better producer than Dre is, thats for sure.

blasphemy.

talk to focus and i guarantee you he'll tell you himself that's blasphemy.

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2005, 07:16:48 AM »
Kam is releasing "The Self' on Paris's Guerrilla Funk Recordings later this year.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2005, 10:49:09 AM »
^^^^Really? Don't know if that's good news, 'cause that means he won't have a big push promotion wise :-X And KAM deserves that extra push.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2005, 11:24:54 AM »
Focus is a much better producer than Dre is, thats for sure. Hopefully,we'll see a Kam album come out by the end of the year.

Yep. I've been amazed at Focus' production. Especially classic shit like 'The Chronic', 'Chronic 2001', 'Doggystyle', 'No One Can Do It Better', 'Easy Does It', 'Deep Cover', 'California Love', 'Keep Thier Heads Ringin'....ect. Kam is a fuckin' legend  ::)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2005, 12:25:57 PM »
^^^^Really? Don't know if that's good news, 'cause that means he won't have a big push promotion wise :-X And KAM deserves that extra push.
I personally couldn't think of a better label for Kam to release an album on just because Kam and Paris are on the same wavelength in terms of releasing quality music with a real message.  I also think that by staying independent with Guerrilla Funk, he must have signed a contract to his liking and will be getting paid just as much if not more than bouncing to an Interscope where the music will suffer because of predetermined artist marketing.  And yes you're right he deserves that extra push in promotion and that's why it's his fans job to expose his music to as many competent people as possible...well at least that's what I intend to continue to do! :)