Author Topic: Game Comments After Summer Jam!!!!!!!! Game Comments After Summer Jam!!!!!!!!  (Read 1093 times)

Cdn Dr Fan

• Lil Geezy
The whole nyc is scared of 50 cent. ....... but he won't fight 50, believe me

The NYC isnt scared of 50 Cent. 50 Cent isnt fighting anyone. He's now on probation for atleast a year maybe two. His 50 bodyguards will fight for him. They honestly dont take 50 Cent serious.

Ozir

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Westside!
... The Game is on tour with Snoop and getting money with a percieved Enemy of G-Unit, is 50 gonna snap on Snoop ...

50 don't want it with Snoop.

The fallout from that would be crazy.

deeznutz213

• Lil Geezy
It might get crazy b/c Snoop brought out Cassidy as a special guestand Cassidy's got that video coming out talkin' shit about 50. I'm also wondering how Snoop and 50's relationship is going to end up with Snoop touring with Game and shit. Shitz going to hit the fan soon.

westkoastanostra

snoop killed a man? wasnt it his bodyguard? and didnt they plead not guilty, asin, 'i didnt do it' ?

it was his bodyguard who killed a man....it was all on vh1's behind the music with snoop...
... The Game is on tour with Snoop and getting money with a percieved Enemy of G-Unit, is 50 gonna snap on Snoop ...

50 don't want it with Snoop.

The fallout from that would be crazy.

exactly snoop is a westcoast legend...if 50 would start beef with him....that would ignite a east/west beef...

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Yeah that would bring back the whole West/East shit btw IMO Shyne is the only real gangsta from the East....... DPGC would rip thrue G-U-Not

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
how can you call yoself a gangsta when u let Suge Knight punk you nigga. as far as DPG vs G Unit...it would be funny. two girl scout camps fightin wit each otha haha. haahhahahhahaha i can see it...50 on the phone wit chief of police and daz studdering "we we we got got gotta run...po po police is gon gon co co come" and while he sayin that Snoop and Kurupt are cuddled up in a corner sayin hail marys.  8)
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

spencer10

• Lil Geezy
50 cents a bitch... he takes shots at everyone cuz he has a small dick and needs to feel big by making someone else look bad.. game shud hook up with some real gangstas from his own clique and bang on fitty,, just keeping it really personel.. none of that east coast/westcoast shit..

Nima - Dubcnn.com

50 cents a bitch... he takes shots at everyone cuz he has a small dick

wow

CloudLynch1

• Lil Geezy
for evryone out there that thinks the game shud hook up with whoever i think if anyone he shud hook up with yukmouth(you guys say his been proven to be a not reall streetthug i fuckin doubt that shit i read what both sides had to say and how i figure it the man got jumpd 7 on 2 which its bs fuckin he nvr got fuckd up he got a scratch on his nose and also he got his shit back but yeah unless he does something soon he is jus a fake ass bitch but i still ride with yuk)
yuk and the game dont like each other but yuk dont like g unit either plus jus bout evryone that has yuks back hates g unit also and fuck that new tesla don was dissing g unit with yuk 2 i never liked snoop dog much i think he a fake ass bitch i support yuk all the way and hated the game while he was with g unit but now that its done with his aight to me unless he pulls some more bitch moves

bloodgang

• Lil Geezy
fuck g-unit  blackwall street r.i.p biiboard  9 trey gangstas

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
fucc CBP n blaccwallstreet. this NHC East South Compton nigga. PK.LPK.CPK.ADK nigga we wet 'em uuup. peace 2 kpc ssc abc wlc and the trigga happy muthafuccin pbc. COOOOOOOOOOOMPTOWWWWN BEEEYATCH
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
^^ lmao @ internet Gangstas

Crunkadelic

• Lil Geezy
i hated the game while he was with g unit but now that its done with his aight to me unless he pulls some more bitch moves

Game hooking up with Yuk would be a bitch move. Even if Game aint with GUnit no more, he's still on Aftermath, and Yuk continuously talks shit about Dre.

IFB Flood

• Muthafuckin' OG
i would love 2 see dpg against g-unot cuz' shit they will rip those fools.fuck g-unit.they need to be out of the rap game.fake gangstas.snoop was a fuckin crip and he plead not guilty cuz' he didnt want to fuck his rap career.kurupt is also a crazy mothafucka as daz.dpg gotta join forces with game and bws to kick the hell out of g-unot.remember when dpg did shit like ny ny,dissing east coast rappers.i dont give a shit about a war.that would put the west on top.when west coast was dissing east coast we were on top.now people are too afraid.fuck that shit g-unit dont want it with dpg and bws.fuck them fools

Chazzz

• Lil Geezy
  • Actions speak louder than words
i would love 2 see dpg against g-unot cuz' shit they will rip those fools.fuck g-unit.they need to be out of the rap game.fake gangstas.snoop was a fuckin crip and he plead not guilty cuz' he didnt want to fuck his rap career.kurupt is also a crazy mothafucka as daz.dpg gotta join forces with game and bws to kick the hell out of g-unot.remember when dpg did shit like ny ny,dissing east coast rappers.i dont give a shit about a war.that would put the west on top.when west coast was dissing east coast we were on top.now people are too afraid.fuck that shit g-unit dont want it with dpg and bws.fuck them fools

I got to agree with that.word
I came to bring the pain hardcore from the brain