Author Topic: Hey Howard Dean...STFU!  (Read 202 times)

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey Howard Dean...STFU!
« on: June 09, 2005, 04:08:55 PM »
Hes being a complete dumbass these days and is making the democratic party look bad with quotes like these....

never made an honest living in their lives- about Republicans

not very friendly to different kinds of people, they are a pretty monolithic party ... it's pretty much a white, Christian party.- (yeah thats why they are gaining votes from young latinos and blacks; seems to me that the democratic party has lost touch with the minority vote)

Woodrow

Re: Hey Howard Dean...STFU!
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2005, 05:15:31 PM »
I'm lovin it!

Keep it up Howard!

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2005, 05:33:54 PM »
I'm lovin it!

Keep it up Howard!

lol how the hell did your karma go from +10 to -10?!

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2005, 05:49:36 PM »
To tell you the truth, I don't really care. I'm gonna say what the fuck I want even if people don't like it.

I posted up a bunch of comments about how shitty this dude was for your party, but nobody listend back then.

Here's a great comic that sums up the situation the democrats are in right now...
\

It kinda feel like he wants to give us a filibuster proof majority in 2006.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2005, 06:03:20 PM by Woodrow »

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2005, 09:23:00 PM »
Oddly enough its republican approval ratings that seem to be suffering... ah how sweet it is to live in a world where facts are not necessary when forming opinions.

Let's see... inapprpriate things the dems have done during the past few months... hmm ehhhh howard dean made a few blunt remarks...

hmm as compared to Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Downing Street Memo, FBI report on homicides in detainment camps, the Family Research Council spending 80k to buy a KKK mailing list for fundraising purposes, Terri Schiavo, the Nuclear Option, and constantly escalating violence in Iraq.

Yeah, really, your a great American.  You tolerate complete incompetence but have no problem with a corrupt Texas Senator that declares "I am the federal govt." Or a Senate Majority Leader that allies himself with a group that direct mails the KKK. 

What exactly is it that makes you so proud of the modern republican party?

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2005, 09:28:34 PM »
Oddly enough its republican approval ratings that seem to be suffering... ah how sweet it is to live in a world where facts are not necessary when forming opinions.

Let's see... inapprpriate things the dems have done during the past few months... hmm ehhhh howard dean made a few blunt remarks...

hmm as compared to Tom Delay, Bill Frist, Downing Street Memo, FBI report on homicides in detainment camps, the Family Research Council spending 80k to buy a KKK mailing list for fundraising purposes, Terri Schiavo, the Nuclear Option, and constantly escalating violence in Iraq.

Yeah, really, your a great American.  You tolerate complete incompetence but have no problem with a corrupt Texas Senator that declares "I am the federal govt." Or a Senate Majority Leader that allies himself with a group that direct mails the KKK. 

Yeah but instead of Dean focusing on these issues he comes up with some bullshit ass remarks and putting the democratic party at a disadvantage

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2005, 09:42:35 PM »
personally... i dont appreciate dean making those statements but i think the dems put themselves at a disadvantage over this shit... first of all dean was just tryin to make a pt. and he used inapprpriate language to do so.

but u watch the republicans... they say bullshit all the time, and their party keeps their mouth shut on it, the news doesn't cover it, and it goes away... i've never been a huge dean fan tho I liked Wesley Clark best of all.

Woodrow

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2005, 09:43:37 PM »
The fact that we're winners, and you're not.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2005, 10:02:11 PM »

Apparently winning is defined as sacrificing your intellectual and moral integrity for political party that your not even employed by.

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2005, 10:16:51 PM »
Apparently winning is defined as sacrificing your intellectual and moral integrity for political party that your not even employed by.
hahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2005, 10:37:42 PM »

This concludes that youre a fuckin hick, word to ya mutha.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 10, 2005, 09:35:13 AM »
It's ironic how Dean is leading the republicans to victory in '06, but for some reason the poll numbers just keep getting worse for the GOP.

AP Headline:

Poll: Bush Job Approval Dips to New Low

45%  support bush's foreign policy
35%  think the country is going in the right direction
37%  approve of bush's handling of social security
43%  support bush's handing of economy
43%  approve of the job Bush is doing

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20050610/ap_on_go_pr_wh/bush_ap_ipsos_poll

and then there is this.. from a Washington Post Poll in early June:

"For the first time since April 2001, Democrats (46 percent) were trusted more than Republicans (41 percent) to cope with the nation's problems."

How many times can you look facts in the face and declare an alternate reality?  You already once called me out in a post for predicting that Bush's approval numbers would plummet.  Every new poll continues to prove I was correct.  You're seriously the political equivalent of a beligerent sports fanatic; all that matters is winning, and your favorite team is always the best regardless of the evidence against them.

Woodrow

« Reply #12 on: June 10, 2005, 12:30:22 PM »
It's ironic how Dean is leading the republicans to victory in '06, but for some reason the poll numbers just keep getting worse for the GOP.
Just watch!

It's gonna be great to see you whine and cry like a bitch.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2005, 01:15:06 PM »
Just watch!

It's gonna be great to see you whine and cry like a bitch.

I'm enjoying watching you completely trash your own credibility and finally show your true colors.  As for whining and crying like a bitch, well given your tendency to make up alternate realities to sustain your ego, i'm sure you will enjoy continuing to believe in that which is not so.  You seem to lack a sense belonging, but truly if all you need is camaraderie why don't you be a good boy and go cheer on your local baseball team like an ignorant fool... or start supporting the trail blazers. 

You clearly choose the wrong hobby.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 01:21:04 PM by Ant »

Woodrow

« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2005, 01:30:30 PM »
I'm enjoying watching you completely trash your own credibility and finally show your true colors.  As for whining and crying like a bitch, well given your tendency to make up alternate realities to sustain your ego, i'm sure you will enjoy continuing to believe in that which is not so.  You seem to lack a sense belonging, but truly if all you need is camaraderie why don't you be a good boy and go cheer on your local baseball team like an ignorant fool... or start supporting the trail blazers. 

You clearly choose the wrong hobby.
My credibility? This is a West Coast rap message board! I'd wager more than half the posters here don't live in the United States or if they do, are not of voting age. I'm REAL worried about my credibility!

Wrong hobby? As opposed to pushing partisan propaganda on a rap message board and bragging about my income?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2005, 04:46:48 PM by Woodrow »