Author Topic: will dre top the work he did with busta on genesis with big bang  (Read 281 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
i aint tryna hate on dre cuz aint noone touchin dre to me and i got nuff respect for busta, but i dont think dre will top the shit he did with busta on genesis. listen to break ya neck......truck volume, check the holla beat(his best on the album, beats crazy, y'all need to check it out again, i appreciate it more now) and the joint melman did, bounce.....which was my favourite joint on the album........but these days, dres music is to musically correct if u get wat im sayin, thats not a bad thing, but even his great beats these days aint got that feelin of that hard street edge while its so clean, his shits stilll usually better than anyone else but i mean.......

if he tops wat he did with busta on genesis he'll have a heater on his hands......

hopefully neptunes will produce to if they lace him with beats like they did on genesis, that album was a anthem from top to bottom in my opinion

still though, i cant wait to hear this album, busta be workin in the studio with dre properly, not jus a quick time thing like on genesis, we'll see how this turns out......hopefullys dre talents as a exec producer and mixer are fully focused to aswell as busta...

oh n yo, my bad about this bein in the outbounds section but i didnt realise until i started typin so fuck it

peace

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: will dre top the work he did with busta on genesis with big bang
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2005, 07:22:57 PM »
The 3 Dre tracks on Genesis were dope, as was "Bounce". Hopefully, Busta and Dre cooked up some heaters for this album coming up. If Dre laced him with crazy ass beats to compliment Busta's crazy flow & delivery, then all will be aight.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2005, 06:35:20 AM »
The 3 Dre tracks on Genesis were dope, as was "Bounce". Hopefully, Busta and Dre cooked up some heaters for this album coming up. If Dre laced him with crazy ass beats to compliment Busta's crazy flow & delivery, then all will be aight.

ABN

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2005, 06:41:37 AM »
i think they will top it coz Dre have spent a whole lot of time in the studio with Busta this time around. and when Dre puts in a lot of time for projects they usually come out dope as fuck. i´m lookin forward to this album coz Busta been sounding hungry lately and he´s a great artist so i don´t think Dre and Busta can lose with this one.

IzUwitIt

« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2005, 06:46:22 AM »
I think so, especially as Busta now on the Math whereas he woznt when Genesis dropped

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2005, 04:15:33 AM »
I think this album will have crazy beats and crazy deliveries.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

T-Dub

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2005, 02:44:07 PM »
Busta is trying something new this time around and is going to try to be more introspective so I think Dre may help that direction some. I'm most definitely looking forward to The Big Bang

Westside Soldier

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 12:04:54 AM »
i am definately looking forward to this project. 8)

westkoastanostra

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 12:43:38 AM »
hell yeah i'm looking forward to "big bang theory" anyone know when its dropping?

wcsoldier

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2005, 01:13:13 AM »
hell yeah i'm looking forward to "big bang theory" anyone know when its dropping?
probably 2007  ;D

ABN

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2005, 04:05:58 AM »
well i think they gonna shoot the video in a couple of weeks so the album will definently drop this year. and with Em on the first sinle them TRL fans are gonna love it so Busta will prolly move hella units this time around.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 04:49:22 AM »
I think Dre shouldn't waste his beats on Busta
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

wcsoldier

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2005, 04:29:20 AM »
well i think they gonna shoot the video in a couple of weeks so the album will definently drop this year. and with Em on the first sinle them TRL fans are gonna love it so Busta will prolly move hella units this time around.
yep I bet October

rafsta

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2005, 04:41:07 AM »
I think Dre shouldn't waste his beats on Busta

???

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2005, 05:13:28 AM »
Busta Rhymes is sick imo...probably a top 10-15 emcee for me...this album should be good...

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare