Author Topic: Daz Talkin Gangsta Shit  (Read 1122 times)

Okka

Daz Talkin Gangsta Shit
« on: June 13, 2005, 03:48:54 AM »
I was readin one of Daz's interviews and i started laughin out fuckin loud ! ! !

Daz Dillinger - East Coast /West Coast shit man, and he had a tumor 'cause Tupac and them beat the fuck out of him! That's why he got a tumor and damn near died. He quit. We had a meeting one day right after we got shot at and so Tupac said to Sneed, "you just shot a video right?" So he said "yeah." Pac said "well we're gonna sit down and see if any West Coast muthafuckas is in there, and each time we see a East Coast muthafucka we gonna knock you in your muthafuckin' head." So every time they would see a East Coast dude they would kick him in the ass and Budda, you know the producer, he a bitch too 'cause he sat there and watched Sam Sneed get beat up. Didn't say shit!

ThaFormula.com - What would you have done in that situation Daz?

Daz Dillinger - I would have got up and whooped somebody's ass. I had guns so I wasn't worried about what they were doing. Me and Nate Dogg were the only ones that would be strapped up in that muthafucka. 'Cause when we would have a meeting it would be Bloods and Crips in there so it's like shit, if we get to fighting up in this muthafucka just start shooting and run towards the door. And then you know Kurupt and Tupac got into it once. Tupac was gonna whoop the shit out of Kurupt in Cancun. Tell somebody to ask Kurupt was Tupac gonna beat your ass, and Daz and Nate Dogg saved you from getting your ass whooped from Tupac and them?

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_-_ambitionz_of_a_ridah.htm

Daz talkin too much that gangsta shit... ;D

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Daz Talkin Gangsta Shit
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2005, 03:54:20 AM »
LMAO, his fucking hillarious ;D

Okka

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2005, 03:56:04 AM »

Look homie, here's some more...

ThaFormula.com - So you actually got tracks with Biggie?

Daz Dillinger - Yeah and I'm sellin them. I need a million dollars a track.

ThaFormula.com - You're a smart man Daz, you seem to know what you're doing...

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_-_ambitionz_of_a_ridah_-_part_2.htm
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 03:58:15 AM by Okka »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2005, 04:24:24 AM »
I like Daz's music but I cant respect Daz for all the shit talkin he's done.If that shit about Sam Sneed was true tho:
1)No matter how much I like Sneed's music,he's a pussy for lettin anyone beat him up
2)2Pac was a fuckin cry baby
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 04:27:38 AM by Masta T »

Okka

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2005, 04:37:54 AM »
1)No matter how much I like Sneed's music,he's a pussy for lettin anyone beat him up

Yeah, but i heard that Suge was beatin him too, now what would u do if Suge would be beatin you ?

Yeah, Pac talked alot of shit, the reason why they beated Sneed was cuz there was people from the East Coast in his video, but Pac was originally himself a fuckin East Coaster...

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2005, 04:42:50 AM »

Look homie, here's some more...

ThaFormula.com - So you actually got tracks with Biggie?

Daz Dillinger - Yeah and I'm sellin them. I need a million dollars a track.

ThaFormula.com - You're a smart man Daz, you seem to know what you're doing...

http://www.thaformula.com/daz_dillinger_-_ambitionz_of_a_ridah_-_part_2.htm

LMAO ;D

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2005, 04:55:19 AM »
This interview is pure comedy, look at this shit
 ;D
ThaFormula.com - Daz, throughout the whole time the Death Row drama was going on, I noticed that you and Suge never seemed to have any problems...

Daz Dillinger - Well, I was young you know, and shit I learned a lot from that fat muthafucka. I learned the best things and not doing the wrong things. Also, he knew I wasn't no bitch and no punk. I pulled a big ass screwdriver on his ass and came out of there with $145,000 dollars while Kurupt is crying like a bitch off of mushrooms. Because muthafuckas didn't give me my money I went in there and hit everybody up in the office. I mean everybody with a screwdriver and then Suge comes in there and then when I looked at his eyes, it looked like he was gonna try and do somethin' to me, so I'm like "fuck it I'ma do something to you!" It ain't nothin' but muthafuckin' self defense. When I was fittin' to stab him in his neck, he said "Hold on! HOLD ON!!! (Laughs). And I walked up out of there with $145,000 cash. I gave Kurupt 5 g's and I did all the god damn work and he was still cryin' off mushrooms. (Laughs)

ThaFormula.com - So Daz honestly what is your situation right now with Kurupt?

Daz Dillinger - I'ma beat his ass when I catch him and then Soopafly gonna beat him up, then Snoop gonna beat him up, then I'ma beat him up again and then I'ma kick him in his ass. He a sucka man! If he do all that shit for money man, I can't trust no shit like that. Muthafuckas is dying out here man. Ain't no comin' back!

ThaFormula.com - Looking back at interviews back in the early Death Row days and even videos and performances, you always seemed like you were the realest one in the clique, you never seemed to have been trippin' on no Hollywood type shit...

Daz Dillinger - Who's an asshole? Kurupt? I think Kurupt was mostly an asshole. He acted stupid and shit.

ThaFormula.com - So do you think there will ever be another Dogg Pound album again with everyone?

Daz Dillinger - Nah, ain't no more Dogg Pound, that shit is over with. Only thing Kurupt can do for me is kill Suge Knight and he in jail. Lmao
« Last Edit: June 13, 2005, 04:57:51 AM by G_Funk »

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2005, 07:03:37 AM »

Yeah, but i heard that Suge was beatin him too, now what would u do if Suge would be beatin you ?

Yeah, Pac talked alot of shit, the reason why they beated Sneed was cuz there was people from the East Coast in his video, but Pac was originally himself a fuckin East Coaster...
If Suge was beatin me I for sure wouldnt stand still.Im not acting hard or anythin but I've fought someone way bigger than me,I still got beat up but the difference is I fought that dude.As for Pac,you basically summed it all up,but I just wanted to add that even when he had sth against the whole east coast,that rule didnt have to be followed by everyone that knew Pac.

ABN

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2005, 07:08:03 AM »
like MT said i would´ve tried to defend myself coz you gonna get smacked no matter what so you might as well try to fight back.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2005, 07:25:15 AM »
I learned a lot from that fat muthafucka

When I was fittin' to stab him in his neck, he said "Hold on! HOLD ON!!! (Laughs).

I'ma beat his ass when I catch him and then Soopafly gonna beat him up, then Snoop gonna beat him up, then I'ma beat him up again and then I'ma kick him in his ass. He a sucka man!

LMAO each and every Daz interview is classic
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2005, 08:02:23 AM »
i wouldnt listen to shit this fool says...

westkoastanostra

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2005, 10:03:20 AM »
lol i remember reading that interview a few years back....dude's a character in interviews

Croyd

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2005, 05:17:59 PM »
I never understand why people get worked up about Daz Interviews....I think he talks shit on purpose for a good laugh.....I always look forward to his interviews...

-Croyd

T-Dub

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2005, 05:25:55 PM »
Daz is a funny mafucka

WestCoasta

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2005, 05:34:41 PM »
this is OLD information from this interview
it's obvious he's not telling the truth, it was just jabbing when him and Kurupt were on bad terms

Just like when there were "interviews" with Kurupt a few years back saying Daz got gang raped and pissed on
and that he had emotional problems and was a nutcase

it's all shit talking, cant you see!?!?!?!  8) ::)