Author Topic: Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways  (Read 915 times)

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Gonzoe and Yuk has parted ways
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2005, 03:22:04 AM »
I'm a big supporter of Yuk's music. I've heard pretty much all of his stuff aside from a couple Luniz albums. He's good, but he's not THAT good.

And I don't understand the whole thing about killing people and whooping people's asses. I mean, it makes good material to rap about, but don't you guys think Yuk has too much money and is too old to be doing any of that shit?

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2005, 04:52:33 AM »
And I don't understand the whole thing about killing people and whooping people's asses. I mean, it makes good material to rap about, but don't you guys think Yuk has too much money and is too old to be doing any of that shit?

If he's not too old / rich to yell into the camera (in inverviews, not just songs) how real his beefs are, how much of a boss he is and how nobody can fuck wit him.. then he shouldn't be too old / rich to walk the talk.. the point isn't that a grown man should act like that, the point is that it makes you fake (by definition) when you talk about that kinda shit _all_ the time and never do any of it.

if his fans can't admit that, it makes them look silly and more like dickryders than fans. I'm a fan.. I love his rappin. I have no problem admitting the obvious fact that he's fake though.

MarshColin

« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2005, 07:44:58 AM »
^^yeah right now the only 2 rappers on yuk's level imo are #1 Jayo Felony and then #2 Crooked I

Amen.

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2005, 08:08:23 AM »
^^you don't have to be big to whoop someone's ass. And Yuk is talkin all that gangsta talk acting like no one could fuck with him in real life (not only on wax, in interviews too. It ain't battle rap, he actually claims it's true) so being skinny in not an excuse for being fake. Nobody ever said Yuk couldn't rhyme. He ain't the best though and if you think he is then you need to expand your horizon.

nobody says he was a killer or anything, and fighting is high school shit to me, but BAY cats aint fuckin with studio gangstas, trust me on that
C-Bo's fuckin wit WC who admitted being fake.

Explain!

I've never heard anyone shit on WC ever. All I've heard is people giving him his cred.

You can't fool all the people all of the time
But if you fool the right ones, then the rest will fall behind

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2005, 09:26:50 AM »
^^you don't have to be big to whoop someone's ass. And Yuk is talkin all that gangsta talk acting like no one could fuck with him in real life (not only on wax, in interviews too. It ain't battle rap, he actually claims it's true) so being skinny in not an excuse for being fake. Nobody ever said Yuk couldn't rhyme. He ain't the best though and if you think he is then you need to expand your horizon.

nobody says he was a killer or anything, and fighting is high school shit to me, but BAY cats aint fuckin with studio gangstas, trust me on that
C-Bo's fuckin wit WC who admitted being fake.

Explain!

I've never heard anyone shit on WC ever.

Neither have I, but he said in an interview that he never banged, is not a crip and I think even that he paid crips to give him cred. that was a few years ago though, maybe someone got that shit and can up it if you open a threat, I don't remember the details.

ABN

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2005, 09:28:30 AM »
yea WC admitted that he´s never banged a day in his life when he was on a show discussing "gangsta" rap with that Alonzo guy(www.streetgangs.com). and he basically said that he´s just talkin about that shit to sell records.

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2005, 02:04:25 PM »
Damn. I didn't see that one coming.

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2005, 05:49:26 PM »
It sounds like bullshit though. Why would an artist dis-credit himself that much, if he didn't to it because of a court case or some other thing? I'm not saying you guys are lying, it just sounds so strange. Why wouldn't he be exposed ages ago?

ABN

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2005, 05:50:43 PM »
It sounds like bullshit though. Why would an artist dis-credit himself that much, if he didn't to it because of a court case or some other thing? I'm not saying you guys are lying, it just sounds so strange. Why wouldn't he be exposed ages ago?
it aint bullshit. i think the show in question was on BET.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2005, 05:53:40 PM »
thats wack not that it matters when it comes to music but why has he been putting himself as something he's not

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #55 on: July 17, 2005, 06:07:49 PM »
it aint bullshit. i think the show in question was on BET.

yeah but isnt there a possibillity that he said it coz of some court case he was going through or something?

It sounds strange to me, but if it's true it's true.

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2005, 06:11:58 PM »
^^yeah Still Trippin out he's a Good Actor

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #57 on: July 17, 2005, 08:31:23 PM »
Hmm..why would WC say that about himself...he doesn't expect his sales to drop like a mofucka?

Ruthless

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #58 on: July 18, 2005, 03:06:32 AM »
I asked some other dudes that live in cali and they never heard of it. They just said he stopped bangin and is workin against it, but that he did it in th epast....