18 (34%)
la
15 (28.3%)
oakland
9 (17%)
richmond
8 (15.1%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Author Topic: Hardest city in Cali?  (Read 784 times)

ComptonCycoGeah

Re: Hardest city in Cali?
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2005, 07:50:55 PM »
for the record Eiht Lives in the city of corona in a 3 bedroom apartment, he aint one of these mtv crib studio gangster mother fuckers ~ Geah

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2005, 08:48:05 PM »
^ you can take his balls out of your mouth now,  thanks.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2005, 08:52:56 PM »

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2005, 09:33:27 PM »
what does this has to do with music?[/size]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2005, 09:53:58 PM »
As of right now, The Rich is in a national state of emergency. So the 'hardest' most definitely is Richmond right about now. But man, every hood is the same, no matter how small, shots ring off everywhere from the north 2 the south. It just depends on what wars are taking place at that time.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2005, 10:18:41 PM »
Hayward

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2005, 10:38:16 PM »
for the record Eiht Lives in the city of corona in a 3 bedroom apartment, he aint one of these mtv crib studio gangster mother fuckers ~ Geah
your a fag you know that

King Of L.A.

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2005, 11:57:58 PM »
lol @ richmond. fuck outta here.

link?

eiht lives in the cpt.

westkoastanostra

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2005, 12:49:55 AM »
lol @ sacramento. the scaries shit u see in that city is a cow running down the street.

wut part of sac-town have u been to? ....have u actually been to the garden block in sac-town?....it aint no peaceful walk to the park....c-bo,x-raided and brotha lynch hung all grew up around there....sac-town has its ghetto side too

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2005, 03:17:11 AM »
lol@ people thinkin every hood in LA is that off the chain. Im in San Diego, and i been in and outta damn near every hood in LA. Long Beach, Lynnwood, Compton, Inglewood, South Central...and on...and on. I got peoples in a lotta hoods up there from Long Beach to South Central, and it aint all bad like yall say. Some hoods are real shit, but some are just hype. Long Beach, aint that bad (yes, even the parts Snoop raps about lol). Theres far worse hoods in Dago then Long Beach. Inglewood aint that bad, just looks kinds grimey in some parts. Compton aint as bad as people think, but back in the day...yeah, the shit was bad and it still aint all that good. Watts (like someone else said), is real bad. I can say this though, i aint been in a lotta the Mexican hoods so i cant speak on those. Put it like this, like Mitchy says..."No matter which city in Kali....its all tha same....". Btw, the highest murder rates outta major cities in Kali usually do come outta Oakland. And last time i checked tha shit Richmond got an even worse crime index then them.

quit gassing your city up. San Diego is soft.

righhh homie. You the same geek fakin for a message board about your inside info. You one stupid muthafucka if you think one of the largest cities in the country, thats only a couple hrs down the 5 is that much different then LA. Like i said, i been through damn near every hood in LA. Hoods you wouldnt be caught dead in, and it was nuthin major. It was ghetto, just like a lotta places. Ive had homies from Long Beach and South Central come down this way, and talk about how triv shit is down here too. Hoods that wasnt even the worst in Dago, and have em comparin em to Compton. Like i said, you a geek homie...

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2005, 03:23:02 AM »
As of right now, The Rich is in a national state of emergency. So the 'hardest' most definitely is Richmond right about now. But man, every hood is the same, no matter how small, shots ring off everywhere from the north 2 the south. It just depends on what wars are taking place at that time.

Whas crackin Rod...tell these clownz wussup lol

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2005, 05:05:55 PM »
i know the most ruthless place ever

BEVERLY HILLS

i went there and i saw some one drop litter

OH MY GOD i was scared   ;)

SHOTGUN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • If it ain't Compton, it ain't nuttin'
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2005, 05:22:22 PM »
i been to all em places...watts, inglewood, mona, most of the turf in s.c. i been to and none of this shit comes close to the CPT.
and we aint tellin u to be a Crip or dat otha thang..whateva dat is..u know

Acgrundy

« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2005, 05:45:46 PM »
lol, I think wcc is gettin too hard for me.  I need to find a tamer forum.  anyone want to start of WCC Suburban?

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2005, 07:08:43 PM »
vallejo cali  in the bay from the hillside streets to the crestside is still raw as fuck. niggaz out there will always do you bad