Author Topic: New horror movie 'Wolf Creek'.. the new blair witch? trailer link inside  (Read 210 times)

Don Seer

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
looks scary

bez

yer looks decent!

ShadyGuru

• Muthafuckin' OG
looks pretty solid, just saw Dark Water over the weekend and it was pretty sweet too

Acgrundy

the blair witch project is on my list of top 5 most horrible movies ever, never would I want to sit thru a sequel.

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
if ya like horror/scary movies, then i HIGHLY recommend this movie -

one of the best scary movies i've ever seen...way better then ring or ju-on (the grudge)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2005, 11:31:32 PM by LaZ1e »

UAK

lmao looks like a waste of time and money.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

A very well-done modern day horror film...I'd definitely recommend this movie. The only thing that pissed me off was the Australian accents, but other than that, it pretty much has what you'd look for in a horror, and director Greg McLean did a very good job executing the terror...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Oh yea, this is  -NOTHING-  like "The Blair Witch Project".

Don Seer

why bumpin a year old post? :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

why bumpin a year old post? :)

LOL. Should I have started a new thread? Why, when the legendary "search button" can once again breathe...

Don Seer

so it works then  ;D

btw still not seen this movie.. i've borrowed a copy though
« Last Edit: July 18, 2006, 12:44:25 AM by Overseer »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

so it works then  ;D

btw still not seen this movie.. i've borrowed a copy though

You should check it out...Where'd you borrow it from?

Don Seer

my mate/office roommate/manager

Trauma-san

Lemme tell yall something. 

I've got a friend who lives in Australia, she told me about a year and a half ago, "Man, I just got home from the shittiest movie ever made" and told me about this movie with no plot, no excitement, and she complained it didn't even have any good nude scenes or anything, lol.

Well, flash forward about 6 months, I had forgotten all about that, and saw the preview for "Wolf Creek".  I love horror movies, so I decided to go see it.  About 30 minutes into it, I realized this was the shitty movie she was talking about (it was filmed in Australia).  I watched for almost an hour, it was the most boring bullshit I have ever seen in my life, then I did something I've only done 3 times out of all the hundreds and hundreds of movies I've seen in the theatres: I walked out.

This is one of the ONLY movies I've ever seen that was so bad, I didn't even stay to watch the end of it.  HORRIBLE movie, so fucking boring.  Nothing at all like the Blair Witch.