Author Topic: Kobe Bryant- Make a Wish foundation vid  (Read 101 times)

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Kobe Bryant- Make a Wish foundation vid
« on: July 18, 2006, 12:44:37 AM »

Pretty moving story,kids been through alot..

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: Kobe Bryant- Make a Wish foundation vid
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2006, 01:21:06 AM »
Yea...Kobe's always been a class-act. Too bad haters are too blind to see that...

africas seed

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2006, 01:30:13 AM »
its the bad shit like the rape case they dont bout and not the good things that he does.
media's a bitch

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2006, 02:56:05 AM »
its the bad shit like the rape case they dont bout and not the good things that he does.
media's a bitch

thats how it is though. when everyone loves you, the media is dying to make you out to be a horrible person. i can't lie though, kobe brought the hate on himself with the rape case
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2006, 06:21:03 AM »
no this is a wonderful storry i seen it on tv the other day... good job kobe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2006, 10:53:45 AM »
media's a bitch

thats how it is though. when everyone loves you, the media is dying to make you out to be a horrible person. i can't lie though, kobe brought the hate on himself with the rape case

How did he bring the hate on himself? You're not better than the haters, saying shit like that...Kobe never raped a girl, he did what 99% of NBA players do, and that's get some out-of-town beatage...People don't hate him cuz of the rape case, you're forgetting, Kobe was hated way before that...That just added fuel to the fire. Kobe has always been the hated type, probably because he came into the league cocky and hasn't changed since...But one thing I do know, people ALWAYS hate the greatest ones...That's how we know LeBron and Wade ain't close to the greatest yet, because they get all the love in the world, ESPN would NEVER dare hate on them the same way they've done Kobe...Remember, when Jordan was Kobe's age, everyone hated on him too...PeACe

rik

« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 11:20:59 AM »
^ yeah man Kobe has been hated on for a while. It comes with the territory. Shit the Lakers have been hated on ever since they strated the run for the 3peat.

rik

« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 11:38:04 AM »
no this is a wonderful storry i seen it on tv the other day... good job kobe