Author Topic: Brotha Lynch & MC Eiht Album...  (Read 752 times)

dubee

• 'G'
  • "it dont matta, as long as my pocket gets fatta"
Re: Brotha Lynch & MC Eiht Album...
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2005, 01:47:47 PM »

You know what would be more sick, if Andre nickatina and Brotha Lynch did a collabo album...damn that would be heat
fuck yeaaaaa

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #16 on: July 07, 2005, 02:43:07 PM »
Yeah Brotha lynch  is hella sick, MC Eiht is alright i guess, but their styles dont really match

You know what would be more sick, if Andre nickatina and Brotha Lynch did a collabo album...damn that would be heat

stop hatin fuck face MC Eiht The Only One Still in the middel of this gangster shit, he lets every one else show there cribs on mtv, "my uniform, a blue kakki suit and a blue cap, Geah Its Compton"

^^ it's called an opinion. everyone is entitled to their own. calm the fuck down.

it may be a opinion but its the best one i herd yet ~ geah

Man, fuck you, how the hell am I hating on Eiht? I'm not talking bad about your boyfriend all I said was he's alright you fucking stan, you live in london stop fronting "ComtponCyco" geah~~ mc eihts nuts are in my mouth!! ~~ GEAH~~

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #17 on: July 07, 2005, 05:11:39 PM »

i'm a brotha lynch fan 2 the heart...

but fuck lynch...

eiht doin everything but what he suppose 2 be doin...and thats hook back up with dj slip

mc eiht aint shit without dj slip

give me a mc eiht & dj slip album fuck tha bullshit

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 06:23:00 PM »
Yeah Brotha lynch  is hella sick, MC Eiht is alright i guess, but their styles dont really match

stop hatin fuck face MC Eiht The Only One Still in the middel of this gangster shit, he lets every one else show there cribs on mtv, "my uniform, a blue kakki suit and a blue cap, Geah Its Compton"

^^ it's called an opinion. everyone is entitled to their own. calm the fuck down.

it may be a opinion but its the best one i herd yet ~ geah

Man, fuck you, how the hell am I hating on Eiht? I'm not talking bad about your boyfriend all I said was he's alright you fucking stan, you live in london stop fronting "ComtponCyco" geah~~ mc eihts nuts are in my mouth!! ~~ GEAH~~

Geah, Geah - GEAH compton in this bitch, Mother Fuckin compton cyco, Strapped with a K what can i say Geah

mc eiht neve rsellin out to no 1 unlike the dude in ya avater Geah.

SGV

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2005, 06:27:50 PM »
Poor Grundy!! He's so hurt...

Either way, Lynch's beats and HIS raps will be hot, no doubt. Eiht... Well... I ain't got nothing nice to say, so I'll keep my mouth shut. That way I don't hurt little Grundy and various Eiht followers feelings too much.

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2005, 06:32:03 PM »
if u dont liek eiht we gotta problem cos hes 100% real and true 2 the west coast rap game 16 year veteran 10 albums, so your kinda sayin that you dont like the west by hatin on eiht

geah

Acgrundy

« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2005, 07:19:19 PM »
Poor Grundy!! He's so hurt...

Either way, Lynch's beats and HIS raps will be hot, no doubt. Eiht... Well... I ain't got nothing nice to say, so I'll keep my mouth shut. That way I don't hurt little Grundy and various Eiht followers feelings too much.

yeah I am crying myself to sleep all due to you.  feel very proud of yourself super awesome cool guy.  you've never had anything nice to say about eiht, yet you post something in every single eiht thread.  show me the last lil jon thread I posted in.

SGV

« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2005, 07:38:11 PM »
if u dont liek eiht we gotta problem cos hes 100% real and true 2 the west coast rap game 16 year veteran 10 albums, so your kinda sayin that you dont like the west by hatin on eiht

geah

LOL. Shut up. You said Eiht wasn't an MTV Cribs Studio Gangsta cuz he had a house in Corona. Corona is over an hour away from Compton. You can be quiet now.

Grundy, how many Lil Jon threads are there here? There's at least 4 MC Eiht threads a week here, especially now cuz this clown ComptonCyco came around. I don't care if you like Lil Jon. I don't care if you like Yanni. I don't care if you like Ace Of Bass. All that is your taste and I have no care of even knowing what your taste is.

Keep it moving cuz you're sounding a little emotional right now.

westside159

« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2005, 07:40:05 PM »
IF YOU HATIN ON EIHT THEN YOU HATIN ON THE WESTCOAST PERIOD BECAUSE EIHT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST NIGGAZ TO REALLY DO HARDCORE GANGSTA RAP EIHT , ICE T , N.W.A & ICE CUBE , YOU CAN SAY A LIL QUIK BUT QUIK WAS MORE PARTY MUSIC , AND A COUPLE OTHER DUDES WERE DOING IT BIG BACK IN THE DAY !!!!!!

MC EIHT HIP HOP CLASSIC'S

1. GROWING UP IN THE HOOD
2. STREIHT UP MENACE
3. HOOD TOOK ME UNDER
4. THE HOOD IS MINE
5. ALL FOR THE MONEY
6. NIGGAZ THAT KILL
7. AUTOMATIC
8. IT'S A COMPTON THANG
9. CAN I KILL IT 1 & 2
10. N 2 DEEP WITH SCARFACE
11. GOIN OUT LIKE G'Z

AND MORE TO COME  GYEAH  ORIGINAL COMPTON LEGEND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SGV

« Reply #24 on: July 07, 2005, 07:45:06 PM »
LOL @ This nonsense.

Eiht is not a factor in this game anymore. What is there to hate? I've never knocked his back catalog, but since 97, he hasn't been shit. It's time to let it go. I swear the West will never go anywhere if people keep having this "Look what he did years ago" attitude. Can we move on?

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2005, 12:47:21 AM »
LOL @ This nonsense.

Eiht is not a factor in this game anymore. What is there to hate? I've never knocked his back catalog, but since 97, he hasn't been shit. It's time to let it go. I swear the West will never go anywhere if people keep having this "Look what he did years ago" attitude. Can we move on?

Amen.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2005, 01:41:10 AM »
could be tight :)

ComptonCycoGeah

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2005, 05:49:45 AM »
hes still in the game today he diddent die so ai aint gonna move on to this RnB/hip hop "look how rich i am" bitches all the kids are gonna want 2 do this al the litte idds listetn to game and 50, brother lynch goes way back eiht goes way back 2 veterans, i hope this really duz go down gonna be best thing out all year, not that stupid mother fuckers dre and snoop sell out i want all the money fags fuck emm

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2005, 05:55:56 AM »
LOL @ This nonsense.

SGV, fo real.. U think ur doin something good by putting down what u think is bad, and movin up what u think is good, thing is, u dont like gangsta rap, u think its outdated, well maybe it is, but ur on the wrong forum if you like to discuss things about the artists u like, so its like im only reading negavtive posts from u

WCC = west coast gangsta rap, not west coast hip hop....

i think u shud support what u think is good and leave the rest alone.. that way WCC would be a much better place..

Peace

ExZit
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Tha Psycho Hustla

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2005, 06:07:25 AM »
I Luv Lynch And I Luv Eiht..but...
they defferent styles...seen?i mean lynch has dat horrorcore/gangsta shit...and eiht has tha gangsta shit..but look if it worked with spice 1 and eiht ..why tha fuck it wouödn´t wit lynch and eiht?
lynch and spice have tha (same) horrorcore/gangsta style..and it worked.