Author Topic: Brotha Lynch & MC Eiht Album...  (Read 756 times)

ComptonCycoGeah

Re: Brotha Lynch & MC Eiht Album...
« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2005, 08:52:17 AM »
fuck off sgv u prick i know its 30 miles from compton not quite a hour u fuckin prick stop hatin i seid he aint on mtv showing of how many pairs of trainers thay got, and that true u know it, mc eiht real as a mother fucker straieiht up meance
fuckin sgv svg whatever the fuck tha surposed 2 mean motehr fuckin prick.

if u dont like eiht you dont like the west go put ya 50 cent album on

W-Side

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2005, 09:11:19 AM »
Eiht is not close to Lynch's level on the mic and their styles are really different so I dunno how good this one will turn out but let's wait and see..

I respect Eiht for what he did and he's prolly still able to come wit dope ish but yall don't wanna tell me he got much to show skillwise nowadays (not saying you necessarily have to be a skill mc to make dope music but I ain't really benn feelin his latest shit)

SGV

« Reply #32 on: July 08, 2005, 11:15:38 AM »

SGV, fo real.. U think ur doin something good by putting down what u think is bad, and movin up what u think is good, thing is, u dont like gangsta rap, u think its outdated, well maybe it is, but ur on the wrong forum if you like to discuss things about the artists u like, so its like im only reading negavtive posts from u

I like Lynch, A-Wax, Yuk, Glasses Malone etc. That's on some Gangsta Shit. But they at least come with an innovative style and hot lyrics. If S.C.C., Eiht and Spice-1 still could say they did such a thing, then I'd give them props. But they don't. They get no love.

ComptonCyco: Compton is only 30 miles from Corona? LMAO. Aren't you from London? How would you know that? Corona is 30 Miles from Pomona, which about 30 Miles from Compton. Shut the fuck up.

gator313

« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2005, 11:18:25 AM »
that shit would bring some major heat for the west.  Compton's lynchin is a good title for the cd

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2005, 11:41:30 AM »

SGV, fo real.. U think ur doin something good by putting down what u think is bad, and movin up what u think is good, thing is, u dont like gangsta rap, u think its outdated, well maybe it is, but ur on the wrong forum if you like to discuss things about the artists u like, so its like im only reading negavtive posts from u

I like Lynch, A-Wax, Yuk, Glasses Malone etc. That's on some Gangsta Shit. But they at least come with an innovative style and hot lyrics. If S.C.C., Eiht and Spice-1 still could say they did such a thing, then I'd give them props. But they don't. They get no love.

but u gotta be honest and say that u dislike the majority of it? and that this kind of music aint ur "cup of tea" like seer would say..

cause if u dont feel good of postin negative posts u could just stop it, cause i know where u stand in theese topics u dont have nothing new to say, its like we all argue over the same topic over and over again..

like u said in ur other post we should just move on

just my 2 cents, and yea SGV, there is many morons on this forum with stupid comments that ud like to correct.. but it doesnt make sense to argue with an idiot, u cant win lol, cause an idiot doesnt know that he is one...
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

SGV

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2005, 11:59:31 AM »

but u gotta be honest and say that u dislike the majority of it? and that this kind of music aint ur "cup of tea" like seer would say..

cause if u dont feel good of postin negative posts u could just stop it, cause i know where u stand in theese topics u dont have nothing new to say, its like we all argue over the same topic over and over again..

like u said in ur other post we should just move on

just my 2 cents, and yea SGV, there is many morons on this forum with stupid comments that ud like to correct.. but it doesnt make sense to argue with an idiot, u cant win lol, cause an idiot doesnt know that he is one...

It's like I always say. If there wasn't people like me here all you see is this:

Poster 1: MC Eiht and Spice-1 run the world!

Poster 2: Pioneers was the greatest album since "Straight Outta Compton."

Poster 1: I agree!! I love them! Fuck all Studio Gangstas! MC Eiht and Spice-1 are still in the streets today!

Poster 3: Yea they're hardcore dude!!

It would be nothing but a love fest. There would be no discussion, because the moment you disagree with someone, a pussy like Grundy or ComptonCyco will start to cry and call you a hater, with no real merit. I call people haters because I know they are, they have no knowledge of a person, but they dislike him. They're hating. I know about Eiht. I know about Spice. I know about every single artist I clown on. That's the difference.

I know the position I hold on WCC is not common, hell there might be only 2 or 3 other folks on here with my same opinion, but I could careless. I'm here to promote the New West. Because, in 5 years, when MC Eiht is 38 and Spice-1 is 43, they probably won't be rapping anymore. In those 5 years, we'll see people like Bishop Lamont, Frontline, Balance, Crooked I(Hopefully), Sly Boogy, Strong Arm Steady, etc. drop countless albums with a completely new sound. The West Coast will be ten times different than it is today.

And, everyone wants the West to blow, well shit! It's obvious Eiht and Spice-1 and all these other washed up Gangsta Rappers people seem to worship aren't doing shit, so why not put your faith into someone who can? It makes no goddamn sense.

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #36 on: July 08, 2005, 12:21:18 PM »
lol, ive noticed ur movement, but you wont find any luck in chaning the people on this forums opinion on what good music is, cause theese dudes and myself aint feelin the new west, and dont think im small minded when it comes to music, its just a matter of tatse...

good luck with ur movement SGV, but this is the wrong forum.. so it feels like ur wastin ur time..

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

SGV

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2005, 12:34:05 PM »
lol, ive noticed ur movement, but you wont find any luck in chaning the people on this forums opinion on what good music is, cause theese dudes and myself aint feelin the new west, and dont think im small minded when it comes to music, its just a matter of tatse...

good luck with ur movement SGV, but this is the wrong forum.. so it feels like ur wastin ur time..

It's not the wrong forum, it's the wrong fans. It's not a matter of not feeling the New West, it's a matter of not giving them a chance. Which is the case.

HD

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WCCWF Champion
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2005, 01:04:24 PM »
LOL @ This nonsense.

Eiht is not a factor in this game anymore. What is there to hate? I've never knocked his back catalog, but since 97, he hasn't been shit. It's time to let it go. I swear the West will never go anywhere if people keep having this "Look what he did years ago" attitude. Can we move on?

truth hurts!!!

and is this "ComptonCyco" character an alias or shit?

westside159

« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2005, 09:04:22 PM »
LOL @ This nonsense.

Eiht is not a factor in this game anymore. What is there to hate? I've never knocked his back catalog, but since 97, he hasn't been shit. It's time to let it go. I swear the West will never go anywhere if people keep having this "Look what he did years ago" attitude. Can we move on?
THIS DUMB NIGGA SOUNDS HELLA STUPID ARE YOU RETARTED NIGGA ???? ???  HOW CAN ONE OF THE HARDEST MOST TALENTED MC'S IN THE GAME NOT BE A FACTOR WHEN HE JUST DROPPED A ALBUM LAST YEAR THAT HIT #76 ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS WITHOUT A RADIO SONG AND A VIDEO ???

AND MOST RAPPERS WITH PROMOTION AND RADIO PLAY CANT EVEN DO WHAT EIHT IS DOING RIGHT NOW INDEPENDENT AND HE'S COMING BACK TO THE TOP OF THE RAP GAME TRUST ME HOMIE !!!!!!! 

HE'S BEEN ON THE COVER OF MURDER DOG THIS YEAR

THE COVER OF ELEMENTEL MAGAZINE THIS YEAR

THE COVER OF XXL MAGAZINE THIS YEAR

ON COVER OF 1993 - 95 SOURCE MAGAZINE TWICE

HAS PLATINUM & GOLD ALBUM'S WITHOUT SELLING OUT AND GOING POP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SO SHUT YOUR CORNY SOUNDED ASS UP WESTCOAST HATING ASS BITCH NIGGA YOU ARE A CLOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW EIHT MOVIE COMIN OUT WITH EDDIE GRIFFIN  CHECK THAT OUT THIS YEAR !!

NEW MC EIHT & BROTHA LYNCH HUNG ALBUM THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW COMPTON'S MOST WANTED ALBUM IN THE FUTURE WITH DJ SLIP ON THE BEATS !!!!!!!!!!!!

NEW MC EIHT ALBUM - CALLED  - ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST  """"""""""   GYEAH COMPTON STAND THE FUCK UP  4 LIFE NIGGA !!!

[sepehr]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm Gully
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2005, 10:18:34 PM »
^Rofl, damn he hit #76?  :o

westside159

« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2005, 12:05:35 AM »

YEP HE DEBUTED AT #76 AND WENT AS HIGH AS #63 WITHOUT RADIO PLAY OR A VIDEO AND HE'S INDEPENDENT NOW WHAT OTHER WESTCOAST OR ANY OTHER RAPPER DOES THAT  ????????? THANK YOU POINT MADE BITCH NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!

kingwell

« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2005, 05:32:58 AM »

YEP HE DEBUTED AT #76 AND WENT AS HIGH AS #63 WITHOUT RADIO PLAY OR A VIDEO AND HE'S INDEPENDENT NOW WHAT OTHER WESTCOAST OR ANY OTHER RAPPER DOES THAT  ????????? THANK YOU POINT MADE BITCH NIGGA !!!!!!!!!!

LOL man settle down please.  I love Eiht as much as the next person, but I ain't excited about this, much like I wasn't excited about his last few albums.  Come on man, SGV is right...

gator313

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2005, 06:08:25 AM »
i don't know,  veteran's day brought some heat.  so mc eiht is still doing his thang, representing the westside.

SGV

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2005, 12:32:24 PM »

THIS DUMB NIGGA SOUNDS HELLA STUPID ARE YOU RETARTED NIGGA ???? ???  HOW CAN ONE OF THE HARDEST MOST TALENTED MC'S IN THE GAME NOT BE A FACTOR WHEN HE JUST DROPPED A ALBUM LAST YEAR THAT HIT #76 ON THE BILLBOARD CHARTS WITHOUT A RADIO SONG AND A VIDEO ??? LMAO. That don't mean shit. 76? LOL. That is NOTHING to brag about.

AND MOST RAPPERS WITH PROMOTION AND RADIO PLAY CANT EVEN DO WHAT EIHT IS DOING RIGHT NOW INDEPENDENT AND HE'S COMING BACK TO THE TOP OF THE RAP GAME TRUST ME HOMIE !!!!!!! Proof? 

HE'S BEEN ON THE COVER OF MURDER DOG THIS YEAR Yea, we all know Murder Dog's "Nut" rating system is as highly respected as XXL or The Source. LMAO.

THE COVER OF ELEMENTEL MAGAZINE THIS YEAR On the cover or just his name? There's a difference.

THE COVER OF XXL MAGAZINE THIS YEAR LOL @ His name on the cover being something to brag about.

ON COVER OF 1993 - 95 SOURCE MAGAZINE TWICE Hey moron, we're talking about recent shit. Eiht fans always gotta pull out old shit cuz he's got NOTHING new to brag about.

HAS PLATINUM & GOLD ALBUM'S WITHOUT SELLING OUT AND GOING POP !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Look above idiot.

SO SHUT YOUR CORNY SOUNDED ASS UP WESTCOAST HATING ASS BITCH NIGGA YOU ARE A CLOWN !!!!!!!!!!!!! It must hurt having another man's dick up your ass huh? Ouch.

NEW EIHT MOVIE COMIN OUT WITH EDDIE GRIFFIN  CHECK THAT OUT THIS YEAR !! What? A Straight to Video Blockbuster Hood Flick? LMAO.

NEW MC EIHT & BROTHA LYNCH HUNG ALBUM THIS YEAR !!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see if it really drops, but we all know there will be little to no promo for it and Lynch is gonna murder Eiht on every track.

NEW COMPTON'S MOST WANTED ALBUM IN THE FUTURE WITH DJ SLIP ON THE BEATS !!!!!!!!!!!! "In The Future" LOL.

NEW MC EIHT ALBUM - CALLED  - ONCE UPON A TIME IN THE WEST  """"""""""   GYEAH COMPTON STAND THE FUCK UP  4 LIFE NIGGA !!! You're a weenie. LOL.