Author Topic: Mausberg appreciation thread  (Read 288 times)

acbaylove

Mausberg appreciation thread
« on: August 05, 2005, 04:38:46 PM »
I dont give a fuck we've already had a couple of topics like this one, i'mma still make mine!

Shiiiiiiiiiiit.

I was listening to Quik's Change The Game and Ring King. He was just PERFECT. PERFECT!! Shit.

R.I.P. Mausberg

WestCoasta

Re: Mausberg appreciation thread
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 05:49:19 PM »
yeah, sucks what happened to him  :-\

R.I.P.

soopa-man

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 06:10:40 PM »
ive showed that album to about 6 people all were very optimistic, and all them begged me to burn it for them i was like nah not this one Go Out and Buy It!

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
You should burn it for them cause I'm always looking for it on Amazon and Ebay but can never find it. Very rare CD but only came out 4-5 years ago. Yeah he tears it up on Change Da Game, It's become one of my favorite Quick tracks. Fuck whoever killed him and robbed everyone of his voice.

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 12:19:41 AM »
I know it's cool to say he's dope since he's dead, but I don't think he is anything special. I wouldn't be checking for him if it wasn't for them Quik beats.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 12:23:31 AM »
Loved Non Fiction, The Konnectid Project, & all tha songs he featured on...he always came off dope on tracks & it's a shame he's gone...R.I.P.

acbaylove

« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 02:08:52 AM »
I know it's cool to say he's dope since he's dead, but I don't think he is anything special. I wouldn't be checking for him if it wasn't for them Quik beats.

Man i'm sure 99% of todays rappers whould have wasted that, for example, Ring King beat with a wack ass song. He turned one of the best beats ever into one of the best tracks ever. He had talent for real, expecially when he made guest apparences over Quik's beats. For sure Quik's beat made him sound better, but he never disappointed me.

He's also very good on Snoop's Don't Tell, a very smooth underrated classic song; on Down Down Down, Tha Truth is, Did Y'all Feel Dat, My Life goes on, Dick aint free... man it's just a shame he didnt have an opportunity to blow, that's what i'm saying.

SpawntaneusC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I pledge aligence 2 the West
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 09:22:08 AM »
Yeah he was real as fuck R.I.P. Mausberg 8)
There's a new threat on the west and its about to hit Like the Quake in 94......

Kalloge Entertainment

Thirteen

« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005, 10:58:09 AM »
i won't say he's the greatest, he's not even in my top 50... the fact is he was cut down even before he got his chance, the man had some talent and could have only got better with age

that was quik's boy.... imagine those two hungry artists just growing off each other, i bet we would be hearing a totally different sound today

i still play no more ?'s, change the game, well, it's like everyday, and the truth is

Diggfinger

« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 01:04:05 PM »
Loved Non Fiction, The Konnectid Project, & all tha songs he featured on...he always came off dope on tracks & it's a shame he's gone...R.I.P.

Yeah remember to get the Konnectid Project aswell yall!! Love all then Quik, Free, El DeBarge, Mausberg tracks on there 8)

Big Saccs

• Geed Up Records
  • Lil Geezy
  • West Vet
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2005, 01:18:04 PM »
R.I.P my nicca

Maussy...aka The Realist!!
Send you on a one way trip to the moon, on my Magic broom to a 6 dollar room, Until the sun come shin'n thru the curtin I'll be workin over time like I'm curb servin/Foe Swerve'n!!!

Diggfinger

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2005, 09:06:57 AM »
R.I.P my nicca

Maussy...aka The Realist!!

how far along is the Marlon record mang?

'EclipZe

« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2005, 09:17:42 AM »
gotta love this guy on did y'all feel dat and down down down, RIP. fuck the guy who killed him.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2005, 11:34:39 AM »
Shut Up, The Truth Is, Ring King, Bring the Crown Back, Change the Game, Down Down Down, Get Nekked, No More Questions...

Classic tracks right there. I listen to "The Truth Is" and "Change the Game" almost everyday. Mausberg had a lot of potential, what a tragedy.  :'(
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: August 08, 2005, 08:07:59 AM »

had to bump this..