Author Topic: so im a victim of armed robbery  (Read 434 times)

BigBDrugStores

so im a victim of armed robbery
« on: August 05, 2005, 06:32:01 PM »
doesnt that suck?

i went over to a freinds house to collect payment on a job i did on his computer. its all cool, then im getting ready to leave and some dude pops up and says giver me your money and never come over here again. im thinking why dude i come over here every day, i got a bunch of freinds over here, why am i going to stop coming over here? so i walk a way, dude walks behind me pushes me twords the wall and says give me your money, pulls out a gun, cocks it and shoves it by my stomach, and says give me your money. he pushes me over to the other wall (im standing in a breeze way) and my phone rings, he throws me into the ground and takes my phone, ejects the clip and flips the gun around and hits me hard just above my left eye. i feel blood fall out and while im touching my head he takes my wallet, and hits me once more and runs. i knock on my freinds door and he opens it like what the fuck happend to you, gives me the phone i call my girl  and tell her to freeze all of the accounts then i call 911 they send a police car and some firemen over, they take a report and tape up my head, the fire men tell me to goto a hospital and get stiches, ask if i need an ambulance, i say no, leave, then i goto the hospital with a fucking huge head ache. wait 2hrs, get a cat scan and 7 stiches and im alright.

doesnt that suck?
« Last Edit: August 05, 2005, 06:55:20 PM by BigBDrugStores »

mauzip

Re: so im a victim of armed robbery
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2005, 06:39:58 PM »
I'm sorry.

UAK

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2005, 06:40:40 PM »
Atleast you're ok :D how much did you lose?

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2005, 06:41:06 PM »
That does suck.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2005, 06:45:55 PM »
about $300 and a cell phone

Jome

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2005, 06:50:37 PM »
Why did only the firemen come if you were robbed by a man with a gun ???

If that happened in Norway, there would be armed police forces with canine's looking for the dude all over the place..

We Fly High

« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2005, 06:52:05 PM »
wait, so the guy showed up after u got out of ur friends house? cos it seems that the guy knew u had money.. and may have been notified beforehand? maybe u should check out ur friends, see if they legit.

what area do u live in?

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2005, 06:53:18 PM »
oh yeah, i ment to say a police car, not just a car, i was listening to their radio while they were doing the report and they found 2 suspects in nearby apt complexes. ther were 3 cops at the apt and they had about 5 units scaning the area

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #8 on: August 05, 2005, 06:54:45 PM »
i live in smoke rise, right down the street from jagged edge and chili from tlc. i was on brockett where all my freinds live

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2005, 07:16:41 PM »
aye man, Im sorry to hear..

least he didn't do anything worse though and you're ok..

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #10 on: August 05, 2005, 08:14:21 PM »
damn that sux get better buddy, but yeah i would def look into your friends a little bit more i hate to say that but it seems like the theif new you had money so he could have been notified beforehand

UAK

« Reply #11 on: August 05, 2005, 08:33:19 PM »
Why did only the firemen come if you were robbed by a man with a gun ???

If that happened in Norway, there would be armed police forces with canine's looking for the dude all over the place..

Jome- In the last couple of years in Socal fire trucks have added paramedic compartments on their truck and some firefighters are trained as emergency medical technicians.

Jome

« Reply #12 on: August 05, 2005, 10:43:36 PM »
Jome- In the last couple of years in Socal fire trucks have added paramedic compartments on their truck and some firefighters are trained as emergency medical technicians.

Yeah, we have Firetruck/Ambulance/Doctor hybrids here as well, I was just wondering why police didn't show up, but he corrected his first post now..

WestCoasta

« Reply #13 on: August 05, 2005, 11:37:21 PM »
damn, what a sheister

you got caught up in a serious situation  :-\

your ass better be thankful  8)

feel better hombre  :-*

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2005, 12:01:09 AM »
Dang homie, you got caught up.  IT's best that you lost 3 bills and cell phone than your LIFE.

I hate when people got to run up innocent people.  EVentually, somebody is gonna do the same with them.
Karma is powerful.  KEEP YA HEAD UP.
Next time, get a stunt gun or something.
I used to fry someone with that.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]