Author Topic: Fuckin got pulled over....DAMN IT...speeding on my BIKE  (Read 508 times)

E. J. Rizo

Fuckin got pulled over....DAMN IT...speeding on my BIKE
« on: August 12, 2005, 07:45:41 PM »
 :'(  fuckin LAPD :monkey_piss:

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
Re: Fuckin got pulled over....DAMN IT...speeding on my BIKE
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2005, 08:18:28 PM »
hahahah...that sucks
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

WestCoasta

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2005, 09:18:00 PM »
fuckin cops  :monkey_piss:        :grumpy:

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2005, 09:38:15 PM »
how fast were u peddaling?

rafsta

« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2005, 10:41:45 PM »
thats what you get for not out-runnin them...

bigg sherm

• 'G'
  • shermhead4life
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2005, 10:46:59 PM »
Lookin For Some Cds? Email me with want lists: jci_98277@hotmail.com

[

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2005, 01:17:49 AM »
LAPD are being bitches yesterday. I only see them fuck with peole over petty shit, nothing big ever. Like my fuckin window tints were gonna hurt anybody. Go bother some purse snatchers muthafucka.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Acgrundy

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2005, 01:22:50 AM »
lol, I've gotten 3 bike tickets.  1 for running a stop sign, 1 for running a red light and 1 for not having a light at night.  oh I even got a fix it ticket once for not haveing good enuff brakes.  what great use of taxpayers dollars.  some girl probably got raped while the police were protecting a serving the community by citing me for hazerdous threat to society.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2005, 01:25:15 AM »
lmao

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2005, 01:27:01 AM »
some girl probably got raped while the police were protecting a serving the community by citing me for hazerdous threat to society.

That's the truth man. They're so busy filling their fuckin quotas that they don't go after serious crimes. I guess they don't generate enough money. Fuckin corrupt system.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

WestCoasta

« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2005, 01:35:37 AM »
what pussies, they are proud of giving tickets and having everyone hate em  :laugh:

if you become a cop, you are societies enemy, wherever you go lots will suck up to you but everyone will secretely hate you  :cheers:

I pity whoever wants to be a cop  :grumpy: :eh: :loser: :nawty:

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2005, 10:32:53 AM »
some girl probably got raped while the police were protecting a serving the community by citing me for hazerdous threat to society.

That's the truth man. They're so busy filling their fuckin quotas that they don't go after serious crimes. I guess they don't generate enough money. Fuckin corrupt system.

that's how they pay their boys....
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Thirteen

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2005, 11:21:40 AM »

yeah there is a slim chance that happened....but it could have. now since 54% of rapes go unreported, that slims your chance even more. if it was reported, then you could bet that if the cop that pulled you over was in the area or the reported rape he would have went and checked it out

you people on this board make me laugh, you do something small like speeding then you cry about it when you get caught "but but but...i was just speeding...there was probably a bank robbery going on" if a cop pulls you over, either thats his only assignment for that day or nothing is going on

i've been pulled over and had the cop write the ticket and before it was done he got called away for a robbery... he didn't finish the ticket, he tossed it out, said i can go and sped off to where ever.

so there goes your Ticket vs Felony theory

this isn't the 90's, you're not getting racially profiled, it's not cool to make fun of cops that are just doing there job like you're some 13 year old rebel.

don't speed, you won't have to pay shit

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2005, 11:24:42 AM »
^ so u end up becoming a cop, or decided against>

Thirteen

« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2005, 11:30:58 AM »
^ so u end up becoming a cop, or decided against>

against, i just don't have it in me to do shit like pull people over for speeding and shit when i do it all the time. plus it would be hard for me to finish college when i have to go through a 6 month academy, then be a full time trooper