Author Topic: wats crackin with bustas joint?  (Read 64 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
wats crackin with bustas joint?
« on: August 13, 2005, 03:25:27 PM »
anyone know what dre n busta are doin?? shiiit i know albums take long to complete but anyone feel dre is scared to drop this until in his mind and bustas they feel they got something they feel is classic or close to it since its gonna be seen as aftermaths follow up to documentary.....and say what u want about that joint but its off the hook and albums dont come much better than that these days from mainstream cats.....

i dont think its getting delayed cuz of all these gunit releases.....

i hope it drops soon, in 05 cuz im hyped!

kanye and busta gonna drop some real heated shit when they drop in my opinion......but i aint always the greatest at guessin whats gonna be off the hook, i thought bucks album was gonna be weak even tho he shone on beg for mercy and banks album would be dope but it turned out to be the other way around.........

but i did think game album was gonna be dope and it was.......

but the lenght of time its taking to get this album out is startin to get annoying........i didnt think it would come out till summer/september times but still no word on a first single or nuttin.....

shiiit dre better get this niggaz joint out soon, busta a crazy nigga

pz

BigBDrugStores

Re: wats crackin with bustas joint?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2005, 03:27:19 PM »
do you want quality or shit? i like quality (even though i wont buy the cd0

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Re: wats crackin with bustas joint?
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
homie im sure by now if they aint got some quality shit done they aint never gon get dope shit done ya heard

peace!