5 (26.3%)
no
8 (42.1%)
no not that type of screwing mauzip
2 (10.5%)
tounge twista dont want it with tom... noooooooo
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Will Bret Hart show up at summer slam  (Read 415 times)

TeeRaySix9Teen

Re: Will Bret Hart show up at summer slam
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2005, 12:26:40 AM »
they hinted it at it pretty hard on raw 2nite.  btw this is classic HBK, the sweet chin music into a sharpshooter is some great stuff.

HBK is a homosexual and so are his fans.... :o

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2005, 12:47:19 AM »
why u hatin on the showstoppa?
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2005, 01:55:13 AM »
why u hatin on the showstoppa?

just fuckin wit Tom... ;D

DAYUM

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2005, 06:51:51 PM »

can yall fill a nigga in i didnt see the last raw

U missed a lot of bad actin prob some shit matches a three minute angle invitiional where he literally destroys his opponent, umm hogan doin the same old borin routine, u could also jus go to www.wwe.com

i dont care about all that i just wanna know what happen with bret n stuff
but thanks anyways

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2005, 08:04:26 PM »
there is a rumour bout the hbk/hogan match where hogan wudve gotten screwed over.
they (WWE) offered kevin nash a contract (i dunno for how long) to come in and screw over hogan and give hbk the win.
i dunno if it was a legit screwjob or a storyline one, but nash rejected the offer.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2005, 10:57:07 PM »
doesnt sound like any rumours i heard besides they only fired nash a year ago for been unfit
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #36 on: August 24, 2005, 05:12:23 PM »
Details On Rejected SSlam Screwjob Angle

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Kevin Nash has been telling friends that WWE called him to work the SummerSlam PPV. Apparently they wanted him to run in and do a screw job angle during the main event, allowing Michaels to win. Nash ended up turning down the idea, which surprised a lot of people since he would have been paid much more than what TNA was paying him, mainly just to put over Jeff Jarrett.

The fact that at one point in time, Hogan was supposed to be screwed and lose to Shawn at SummerSlam, just goes to show how much confusion there was surrounding the finish of the match right up until the last minute.

http://nodq.com/news/126824969.shtml

nash could be lyin tho, sum sort of a publicity stunt lol

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2005, 10:26:29 AM »
Details On Rejected SSlam Screwjob Angle

Source: Wrestling Observer Newsletter

-- Kevin Nash has been telling friends that WWE called him to work the SummerSlam PPV. Apparently they wanted him to run in and do a screw job angle during the main event, allowing Michaels to win. Nash ended up turning down the idea, which surprised a lot of people since he would have been paid much more than what TNA was paying him, mainly just to put over Jeff Jarrett.

The fact that at one point in time, Hogan was supposed to be screwed and lose to Shawn at SummerSlam, just goes to show how much confusion there was surrounding the finish of the match right up until the last minute.

http://nodq.com/news/126824969.shtml

nash could be lyin tho, sum sort of a publicity stunt lol

Nash is returning to TNA for their next PPV, so he's still I think under contrat to TNA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2005, 04:24:33 AM »
and i dont think the WWE wud want him bk anyway

Man he sucked when he came bk