5 (26.3%)
no
8 (42.1%)
no not that type of screwing mauzip
2 (10.5%)
tounge twista dont want it with tom... noooooooo
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Will Bret Hart show up at summer slam  (Read 417 times)

daWappla

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Wean! ... oda wos is?
Re: Will Bret Hart show up at summer slam
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2005, 04:54:19 AM »
I don´t think Bret Hart will show up at SummerSlam... and I also hope that in the future he will never show up on WWE tv in any kind of angle... if he was at SS and would screw HBK then he wouldn´t be no better than HBK and I think one of the few things Bret can say about him is that he doesn´t want to get that low.. you can´t be mad about something and then go out and do the same...

I mean imagine if you´re getting screwed in your home country where you´re considered a hero, by a man (Vince) to whom you´ve been loyal to for over a decade, and years later after holding a grudge for so long you finally can make your peace with the whole incident and the man that was behind it all just to come back and turn that whole shit into some kind of storyline??
I bet Vince would want that to happen because then in 10 years from now people will eventually talk about it, about how Bret got his revenge on TV and everyone would think about it as a big angle...

Despite their little thing on RAW where they teased a Bret Hart appearance at SS  I still think they might do something different for the HBK - Hogan match .. Like everyone is expecting that Hart will return.. they probably do something that generates that special atmosphere that makes people turn their heads and so on... and all of a sudden Marty Janetty comes out and superkicks HBK.. lol
It just can´t be Bret Hart... I don´t think he would agree to something like that... yet everyone is expecting some kind of run in and now they have to deliver...

Anyhow....

I jope that Bret gets his Goodbye speech on TV - he would deserve it... and maybe they could put that on DVD .... so maybe he will come at Summerslam but just not in that fashion everybody expects it...

Dj Eskimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • <iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamer
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2005, 05:38:15 AM »
The sweet chin music isn't that effective i let my bro sweet chin music me and all i got was a tooth knocked out and a busted lip.

LMAO, classic line.

<iframe src="http://gamercard.xbox.com/insertgamertaghere.card" scrolling="no" frameBorder="0" height="140" width="204"></iframe>
http://www.myspace.com

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2005, 07:44:29 AM »
He won't be at Summerslam.  Guys, they just explained to you he'll be here in Charlotte Sunday, you think they're going to fly him in after the show?  Bret Hart doesn't do shit like that.

And you're wondering who's gonna win the PPV, HOW?  They already showed who's going to win the ppv.  It's easy to tell, in almost every instance, whoever gets over on the last show before the PPV, LOSES at the PPV.  You think Hulk Hogan is gonna let Shawn Michaels superkick him on Monday, put him in the sharpshooter, and then job to him Sunday?  Hell no, he let Shawn superkick him Monday because he's gonna pin Shawn Sunday.  How hard is that to figure out?  I caught that shit when I was 8. 

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2005, 08:13:04 AM »
He won't be at Summerslam.  Guys, they just explained to you he'll be here in Charlotte Sunday, you think they're going to fly him in after the show?  Bret Hart doesn't do shit like that.

And you're wondering who's gonna win the PPV, HOW?  They already showed who's going to win the ppv.  It's easy to tell, in almost every instance, whoever gets over on the last show before the PPV, LOSES at the PPV.  You think Hulk Hogan is gonna let Shawn Michaels superkick him on Monday, put him in the sharpshooter, and then job to him Sunday?  Hell no, he let Shawn superkick him Monday because he's gonna pin Shawn Sunday.  How hard is that to figure out?  I caught that shit when I was 8. 

Yeah that's the basic rule of thumb but sometimes Vince breaks the rule to surprise the fans. With the two egos that'll be in the ring that night I don't expect a clean finish, most likely who ever wins will win by interference.

Also I checked up on that Inoki/Hogan thing and I haven't found a clear answer; do you know where you heard someone say it was a 100% work?

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2005, 10:19:27 AM »
The sweet chin music isn't that effective i let my bro sweet chin music me and all i got was a tooth knocked out and a busted lip.

LMAO, classic line.

lol, peaec.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2005, 10:37:09 AM »
Source: WrestlingObserver

Bret Hart is not scheduled to appear at Summerslam and WWE still has not even asked him to appear despite scripting RAW the past few weeks to make it seem like he might show up. If you really want to know his schedule, he'll be at the Greg Price NWA Mid Atlantic Wrestling convention on Sunday in Charlotte. He is leaving for the show first thing in the morning. He'll leave Charlotte on Monday to Stamford, CT. Of course, he could take a private jet but it WILL NOT happen. As reported earlier this week, there is no plan to use him and Hart has stated in the past that he will not work as a character for WWE again and won't be involved in anything that plays on his brother's death of the Montreal screwjob.

At this point, Hart is scheduled to be at WWE offices on Monday to finish up work on his DVD. WWE has put a deadline on the Hart DVD of this week.

http://nodq.com/news/126414244.shtml

so i guess they won't hav a "screwjob" incident.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2005, 12:50:41 PM »

They actually haven't come up with an ending yet because of this backstage heat between Hogan & HBK. Every time HBK gives an idea for the match & Hogan says "That's not for me brother", HBK turns down an idea that Hogan gives for the match. It's been going back & forth like that for weeks now. Like I said so far it's been every time Hogan turns down a HBK idea, HBK turns down a Hogan idea.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2005, 01:24:28 PM »
So basically they're having a match about the match. AY YI YI!!! Let's see who has more pull.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2005, 01:41:56 PM »
As reported, the original plan was for Hulk Hogan to defeat Shawn Michaels at the Summerslam PPV. The only way that plan would potentially change is if WWE is going with a rematch at Unforgiven, at which point, the two would split victories (with Michaels likely taking the first).

To reiterate, Bret Hart will not be working the PPV

Also apparently, WWE is looking at SummerSlam as "The Hogan-Michaels PPV". If it draws, they will get the credit. If it doesn't, they will take the blame.

Denial! Is Actively Joinin The Revolution

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2005, 03:51:26 PM »
he wont show up
Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2005, 10:19:09 PM »

They actually haven't come up with an ending yet because of this backstage heat between Hogan & HBK. Every time HBK gives an idea for the match & Hogan says "That's not for me brother", HBK turns down an idea that Hogan gives for the match. It's been going back & forth like that for weeks now. Like I said so far it's been every time Hogan turns down a HBK idea, HBK turns down a Hogan idea.

Ohhhh, I didn't realize you worked for the WWE in the script writing department. 

DAYUM

« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2005, 10:27:33 PM »
can yall fill a nigga in i didnt see the last raw

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2005, 06:22:00 AM »
I told u he wouldnt show up

Hittman is not a real person. He was a computer program generated by Dr. Dre and Mel Man back in the mid 90's. When Dre started treating Mel-Man like shit, Mel infiltrated the computer and put a virus in the hittman program

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2005, 06:23:15 AM »
can yall fill a nigga in i didnt see the last raw

U missed a lot of bad actin prob some shit matches a three minute angle invitiional where he literally destroys his opponent, umm hogan doin the same old borin routine, u could also jus go to www.wwe.com

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2005, 05:00:28 PM »

Ohhhh, I didn't realize you worked for the WWE in the script writing department. 

I don't, that comes from PWinder.com