5 (26.3%)
no
8 (42.1%)
no not that type of screwing mauzip
2 (10.5%)
tounge twista dont want it with tom... noooooooo
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Author Topic: Will Bret Hart show up at summer slam  (Read 416 times)

herpes

Will Bret Hart show up at summer slam
« on: August 15, 2005, 08:09:13 PM »
they hinted it at it pretty hard on raw 2nite.  btw this is classic HBK, the sweet chin music into a sharpshooter is some great stuff.

Sikotic™

Re: Will Bret Hart show up at summer slam
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2005, 08:12:04 PM »
Yeah that was awesome. The first great thing I've seen on Raw in forever. I hope Bret shows up.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

herpes

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2005, 08:19:04 PM »
Yeah that was awesome. The first great thing I've seen on Raw in forever. I hope Bret shows up.
this probably means Bret will interfere an cost hbk the match.  I dont want hbk to job to a washed up has been like hogan  :(  .... guess i gotta take it out on toungetwistas sisters gap  :D

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2005, 09:36:40 PM »
HBK's been jobbin alot lately. I hope that nigga wins.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2005, 09:55:50 PM »
this probably means Bret will interfere an cost hbk the match. I dont want hbk to job to a washed up has been like hogan :( .... guess i gotta take it out on toungetwistas sisters gap :D
How many times has this "WILL BRET HART SHOW UP" type stuff been posted ?? About everytime WWE goes to Canada...they were just doin it for the canadians, bret aint going to show up

Sikotic™

« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2005, 11:02:00 PM »
He's workin with the WWE this time tho. If it was ever possible, this is the time.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Addicted To Cake

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Dwight Howard, Steve Nash, Whos Next?
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2005, 04:12:29 AM »
what happen to Razor Ramon from back in the day? "okay chico"

Mo Z. Dizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mo Z. Dizzle, the CEO of WCC Wrestling League
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2005, 11:58:41 AM »
this probably means Bret will interfere an cost hbk the match. I dont want hbk to job to a washed up has been like hogan :( .... guess i gotta take it out on toungetwistas sisters gap :D
How many times has this "WILL BRET HART SHOW UP" type stuff been posted ?? About everytime WWE goes to Canada...they were just doin it for the canadians, bret aint going to show up

there are actually no planz rite now to bring him back; although they've agreed to work on the DVD, they styll havent signed him for any on TV thing. Bret signed the DVD thing cause he couldn't get the footage since itz owned by WWE. they wanna induct him into the hall of fame next year so they mite be able to do sumthin.

i was mad when they teased the Hart thing lass nite; i hope he duz comeback at SummerSlam as a surprise and screw HBK lol.

The WCCWL is always looking for new members; take a chance at becoming a champ!! PM Mo Z. Dizzle if interested!!

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2005, 02:39:21 PM »
last nights raw was the best in years, canada always brings the best out in wwe, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2005, 11:17:01 PM »
As of last night, there was no deal in place for Bret Hart to appear at SummerSlam. He had not even been approached by the company about appearing. Something could be made up this week but Bret has been very vocal about not appearing as a storyline character on WWE programming and especially doesn't want to take part in an angle involving the 1997 Screwjob.

Bret is working the NWA Wrestling Legends Fanfest in Charlotte this Sunday and they could fly him in via charter jet to make the SummerSlam appearance but that is highly unlikely and as we just noted, he hasn't even been approached about it.

from www.24wrestling.com

Also this working agreement for WWE & Bret is only for the DVD & as of right now the promotion for this DVD will be done without Bret Hart promoting it. WWE is trying to get him to appear at Wrestlemania 22 for the hall of fame ceremony

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2005, 12:45:41 AM »
As of last night, there was no deal in place for Bret Hart to appear at SummerSlam. He had not even been approached by the company about appearing. Something could be made up this week but Bret has been very vocal about not appearing as a storyline character on WWE programming and especially doesn't want to take part in an angle involving the 1997 Screwjob.

Bret is working the NWA Wrestling Legends Fanfest in Charlotte this Sunday and they could fly him in via charter jet to make the SummerSlam appearance but that is highly unlikely and as we just noted, he hasn't even been approached about it.

from www.24wrestling.com

Also this working agreement for WWE & Bret is only for the DVD & as of right now the promotion for this DVD will be done without Bret Hart promoting it. WWE is trying to get him to appear at Wrestlemania 22 for the hall of fame ceremony

if anyone deserves to be in the hall it's bret, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2005, 09:48:03 PM »
I pray that bret comes back and screws HBK bcuz i was and still am a huge bret hart fan i saw all his matches from back in the day. i remember royal rumble 96 when it came to fresno i was ecstatic that was one of the greatest days of my life. any ways i hope he comes and screws HBK and gets at least some retribution for what he did to us. peace

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2005, 09:53:51 PM »
the sweet chin music is some great stuff.
Your sister's sweet chin music is some great stuff too.  When I'm looking down at her and she's peering up at me all I hear is "hummmmm hummmmmmmmm  hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm".  Now that's sweet chin music ;D

KiLlA_kAlI_kId

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2005, 09:57:56 PM »
The sweet chin music isn't that effective i let my bro sweet chin music me and all i got was a tooth knocked out and a busted lip.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2005, 10:03:32 PM »
The sweet chin music isn't that effective i let my bro sweet chin music me and all i got was a tooth knocked out and a busted lip.

lmao
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008