Author Topic: Keitarock-Letz_Getit_Crackn  (Read 656 times)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Keitarock-Letz_Getit_Crackn
« on: June 08, 2002, 03:04:10 AM »
"Its Like, cant stop, wont stop, refuse to quit.. cuz I aint with that scary ass Snoop Dogg Shit...."

2:36

On track One.

http://www.towerrecords.com/product.asp?pfid=2610720

Yall.. this dude Keita Rock is dissin the fuck out of Snoop.  He also mentions that he dont work for Deathrow no more.

Man.. anybody got info on this cat?  I got the album for the homies if yall need to hear it.

Gonzoe is on Track One.. he does the hook.  This is a hot release.. but damn.. Dissin Snoop???

Please holla at me with some info.  Hes from Los Angeles.  This album is BANGIN.

Axle
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Keitarock-Letz_Getit_Crackn
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2002, 03:13:43 AM »
Also..

Track 4 Can't F*#$ Wit This

Feat. The Low Lifes.. (Lil Jay, Co Loc, Shorty, And Tip)

Axle

Edited.

Suga Free Is on Track 5.. Oh my god... hot
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Juice

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2002, 03:26:20 AM »
It looks like an interesting album, i'll not sleep on it. About Snoop.. i dunno wassup with them 2, but you mentioned Keita Rock was on Death Row, so.. he probably learned to hate him and Dre. Dunno.

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2002, 03:53:25 AM »
also..

On track 9, he says hes a "60 Crip.."

Ax

~Theodore Roosevelt

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2002, 03:54:35 AM »
ima check this shit out for sho. keita rock was on Too Gangsta 4 Radio too..
peeeeeeeeace

Nappy

• Lil Geezy
  • Reppin Streetlife Records
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2002, 04:17:29 PM »
keitarock if i am not mistaken is swoop g's brother.....if you go over to tha-realest.com there is pictures of him and cj mack and tha realest from a recent video shoot......but like i said i am almost positive i heard he is swoop g's bro
Visit the hottest West Coast label to come outta Los Angeles!

Streetlife Records: Visit them at http://www.streetliferecords.com and purchase the new album from Contraversy - Inner Conflicts.  ON SALE NOW!

themovie

« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2002, 12:59:14 AM »
Keita rock is a crip

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2002, 01:05:55 AM »
keitarock if i am not mistaken is swoop g's brother.....if you go over to tha-realest.com there is pictures of him and cj mack and tha realest from a recent video shoot......but like i said i am almost positive i heard he is swoop g's bro

we were talkin about this yesterday.. found a page that said that, then took it back.. seems like its not true.

Funkadelic

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2002, 01:22:58 AM »
All I can say is, that the album is dope.  ;)

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2002, 01:27:02 AM »

we were talkin about this yesterday.. found a page that said that, then took it back.. seems like its not true.

So all we know for sure is that hes from LA, appeared on Too Gangsta For Radio.. and that he is a 60 Crip.

.. Oh. and that the album is TIGHT!  Holla if you need it.

http://www.cdnow.com/cgi-bin/mserver/SID=1966991217/pagename=/RP/CDN/FIND/album.html/artistid=KEITAROCK/itemid=1481376

Ax
~Theodore Roosevelt

Funkadelic

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2002, 06:30:01 AM »
@ Axel now known as Fohley_Fonzarelli

Just wanted to let you know that your *.tar file of the album is incomplete. Song number 11 is cuted and 12, 13, and 14 are missing.

Soopafly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Keitarock wll be feRe: Keitarock-Letz_Getit_Crackn
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2002, 08:00:10 AM »
Jut wanted to clear a couple of things up here ,Keitarock has been down with the crips since 79 so you know dude has been puttin in work for a minute and any other info you may want to know on dude you can find out by pickin up Monster Kody's book as Keitarock and his street exploits are featured through out the book.As far as the Swoop G /Keitarock situation being brothers etc this is also untrue , there is no blood relationship between the 2 they do both carry the same last name ,as Keita tells it Swoop never had a older brother or father figure in his life hence with the name connection and being homeboys etc Swoop would tell people Keita was his elder brother /uncle father etc but no there is no real connection .On another note Keitarock will be featured in the following issue of Rime Magazine not the current edition which will hit stands next week with Xzibit on the cover ,the article covers where Keitarock came up from in his early days growing up in South Central to being 1 of the original members of the 60's which lead to him to become a shot caller for the Rollin 60's in the future ,the article then delves into whole Keitarock and Suge situation and how he was basically Suge's right hand man at Tha Row while Suge was incarcerated and how he helped run things and different projects during this difficult period.Along with this expect exclusive info from Keita on some backstage Soul Train Awards activety he was involved in a couple of years ago with a certain someone from the LBC .Currently Keitarock is running his 'West Coast Hoodsta Entertainment' which will continue to drop nothing but more of tha tytest reality projects in the future and so go out and cop 'Lets Get It Crackin' and support 1 of the few real ridahz in the game !

N Dats Da Real

Rime Magazine

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2002, 09:05:10 AM »
wow thanks for the info soopa doopa flizzzzzy!

haha peeace

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
Re: Keitarock wll be feRe: Keitarock-Letz_Getit_Cr
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2002, 12:05:32 PM »
Jut wanted to clear a couple of things up here ,Keitarock has been down with the crips since 79 so you know dude has been puttin in work for a minute and any other info you may want to know on dude you can find out by pickin up Monster Kody's book as Keitarock and his street exploits are featured through out the book.As far as the Swoop G /Keitarock situation being brothers etc this is also untrue , there is no blood relationship between the 2 they do both carry the same last name ,as Keita tells it Swoop never had a older brother or father figure in his life hence with the name connection and being homeboys etc Swoop would tell people Keita was his elder brother /uncle father etc but no there is no real connection .On another note Keitarock will be featured in the following issue of Rime Magazine not the current edition which will hit stands next week with Xzibit on the cover ,the article covers where Keitarock came up from in his early days growing up in South Central to being 1 of the original members of the 60's which lead to him to become a shot caller for the Rollin 60's in the future ,the article then delves into whole Keitarock and Suge situation and how he was basically Suge's right hand man at Tha Row while Suge was incarcerated and how he helped run things and different projects during this difficult period.Along with this expect exclusive info from Keita on some backstage Soul Train Awards activety he was involved in a couple of years ago with a certain someone from the LBC .Currently Keitarock is running his 'West Coast Hoodsta Entertainment' which will continue to drop nothing but more of tha tytest reality projects in the future and so go out and cop 'Lets Get It Crackin' and support 1 of the few real ridahz in the game !

N Dats Da Real

Rime Magazine

THX Peter! That's a lot of info!
I'm currently reading "monster kody"...it's very good!

But...btw...where is my RIME magazine?
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2002, 09:18:52 PM »
To all who got Keita from me.. It was missing 11-14 but I got em now..  Just let me know if you need them.  Pz

Battlecat aka O-Seer.. holla.

Ax
~Theodore Roosevelt