Author Topic: Half my fucking country got flooded....whatīs your summers like?  (Read 425 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!

those are by far not the worst pics Iīve seen, but I didnīt find any better ones on the internet. However, we (Switzerland) just had two days of rain storms, mud slides and floods...Rivers are either brown or in peopleīs basements at the moments, villages have been evacuated, people killed..........Iīm glad I donīt live in the mountains, cause itīs a lot worse there. Where Iīm at, shit is pretty much harmless but inner Switzerland (the Alps) just got fucked up. You donīt even get past the mountains by train now, im many places not even by car.

This summer was so shitty this is just the highlight, but we had a cool, rainy summer round here. Iīm glad I spent some time in Italy...so I was just wondering, how was everybody elseīs summer? Am I the only one experiencing all this shit?

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Half my fucking country got flooded....whatīs your summers like?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2005, 05:21:25 AM »
dam dat sux fo ya shitty deal...ye my summer was good most of it i spent in miami and cali  8)

wcsoldier

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2005, 05:24:17 AM »
dam dat sux fo ya shitty deal...ye my summer was good most of it i spent in miami and cali  8)
you a lucky man. I went to NY and Cali nut never in Miami I guess you have seen lots of hot girls  8)

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2005, 05:25:38 AM »
shit ya man miami was the best specially july 4th wow every hottie was out man// on july 4th i had a hard on all day long haha

wcsoldier

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2005, 05:26:42 AM »

those are by far not the worst pics Iīve seen, but I didnīt find any better ones on the internet. However, we (Switzerland) just had two days of rain storms, mud slides and floods...Rivers are either brown or in peopleīs basements at the moments, villages have been evacuated, people killed..........Iīm glad I donīt live in the mountains, cause itīs a lot worse there. Where Iīm at, shit is pretty much harmless but inner Switzerland (the Alps) just got fucked up. You donīt even get past the mountains by train now, im many places not even by car.

This summer was so shitty this is just the highlight, but we had a cool, rainy summer round here. Iīm glad I spent some time in Italy...so I was just wondering, how was everybody elseīs summer? Am I the only one experiencing all this shit?
yep it's very sad , Portugal isn't in a good situation too, plus with all these crashes plains it's a bad summer. RIP to all the victims

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2005, 06:08:57 AM »
Yea that summer sucks some serious ass, ppl already lookin for Noah's Ark over here too. I felt as if I was surfin last night when I skated. lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2005, 06:27:18 AM »
Yeah, parts of Belgium (including my neighbourhood) got flooded begin July. But it wasn't as bad as in Switzerland though...damn.
The weather's been fucked up this summer. Perhaps only 15 full sunny days in total...that's it. All the rest were cloudy/rainy days. I hate that...especially during the summer.

Other than that, I've just been chilling. Went to Gran Canaria for a week. Went working for a while too. Helping my parents redecorate our house, helping clean up the garden...stuff like that.

My 2nd year at university starts September 15th, so I got a few more weeks left.

BigBDrugStores

« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2005, 06:30:59 AM »
its hot as hell, i wish we could have just a little ran

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2005, 06:33:57 AM »
rain ;D

No Compute

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2005, 07:08:07 AM »
I see the country is not as technologically advanced as others. I'm sure you will be getting coloured photos soon though.

bez

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2005, 07:14:53 AM »
Dam!

wcsoldier

« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2005, 07:47:22 AM »
I see the country is not as technologically advanced as others. I'm sure you will be getting coloured photos soon though.
  ???

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2005, 07:51:24 AM »
LOL im pretty sure every country in the world has coloured photo's by now  :-\

BJV

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2005, 07:52:19 AM »

damn

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2005, 08:32:05 AM »
yessss, Iīve got high-speed internet, but colored photos donīt exist yet ::) Youīre either fuckin dumb or you made a lame joke

and to everybody else, I guess it was especially Europe this time...northern and middle europe though, cause Italy and the Ticino (the part of Switzerland thatīs south of the Alps and hence has a mediterranean climate) were nice as always, 85-105/30-40 degrees, sunny & dry, etc. Saved my summer, weather-wise