Author Topic: Daz Is A true West Coast Artist Indeed  (Read 609 times)

urbanbeatz

• Lil Geezy
  • Pimpin....WHAT WHAT
Daz Is A true West Coast Artist Indeed
« on: May 05, 2002, 07:39:30 AM »
He stays dedicated to this westcoast game as an artist and producer and still makes bangin songs. Some people want to get on the topic if he is soft or hard and all this stupid blood, crip shit.....this aint gangster fightin shit ....Its Music!! Im just glad he aint went showtime like that other fella Kurupt did<<punk ass......I mean the man (kurupt) joined forces with the Stupid fuck who betrayed them all in the first place...i hope he gets it again and learns the hard way.....yall seen what Suge did to Tupac.....god rest his soul....any way Daz still is the only muthafucka who reps DPG peace
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
Bitches...    On my Mind ,  I cant hold back,  Now's the time,  for all you loud mouth bitches who talk too much  ,   and you dick teasin bitches who neva fuck

-Too Short

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Daz Is A true West Coast Artist Indeed
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2002, 07:48:26 AM »
Word homie...
I feel ya point on Daz Dillinger...he is was and always will be the heart & soul of DPG.
Cause he never switched his style, always stayed Lb & dogg pound to the fullest.

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2002, 07:52:55 AM »

..:Kurupt:..
Maybe his move to "Tha Row" will help him out and stay outta the bullshit, now that he has responsibilty and status.
-----------------------------------------------------------

But yeah homie, Daz Dillinger is gonna have the hottest cd of the summer, without no doubt.
Always has been the DPG IMO, and will always carry the load for it's rise & fall.
But as a pair Kurupt & Daz are like (Quote Kurupt) "The Run-Dmc of this Gangsta shitt"...

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

Hittman

« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2002, 08:23:12 AM »

Kurupt show's all the symptyms of a junkie.

I Truly Hope Not. If So, His Music Is Bound To Be Affected. I Agree That Kurupt Moving To Death Row Goes Deep, But I Aint Sure About It Been To Do With Drugs.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2002, 09:12:36 AM »
damn Hatesrapts i really hope you are wrong with what you said about kurupt that would be some fucked up shit :-/

Smooth

« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2002, 09:17:54 AM »
damn Hatesrapts i really hope you are wrong with what you said about kurupt that would be some fucked up shit :-/

Yeah for real! :-/
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2002, 11:35:27 AM »

I know how ya feel, I love Kurupt's music and respect him as an Mc.
But this is the only reason I can come up with for his downslide, cause he is so incredibly talented.
And as far as Kurupt always being broke n' shitt.....it's really weird to me. :-/
I know he has children and responsibility, but fucc the average person on the street face's that shitt on a daily basis and get's paid hourly and still manages.....get it.

I hope It's just me shooting fish in a barrel, But I'll tell you on a personal note I have delt with alot of ex/Still Junkies both in my family and or people I have delt with in the past, and their actions and unpredictability is simalar to "Kurupt"

His always dissapearing n shitt, his sudden moves...yo I just go by what I see.

I hope i'm wrong tho.....But then again what the fucc do I really know....lol

Peace
Hatesrats 2oo2

EastsideLBC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2002, 12:57:04 PM »
Damn, I hope that's not true bout Kurupt!! I know what u sayin tho dogg, bout the scratchin of tha nose and shit, he does look like he into that hard shit, I hope not tho! Yo, I have mad luv fo Kurupt, but I'm not feelin what he did to his homies!! How u gonna switch on Daz and Snoop and go back to Tha Row after they talkin mad shit bout em!! I dont know, but Im sure b4 Kurupt signed wit Tha Row he was talkin shit bout Suge and em at Tha Row when he was kickin it wit Snoop or Daz and then he goes back and switches on em!! I know he needs to feed his family but look at how Suge did Snoop wit tha money situation when he was there!! He fucked Snoop over fo some mad loot!! Now hes makin bank off his old, unreleased shit!! I just hope Suge dont do tha same thing to Kurupt!! You know that when Kurupt drops a solo joint, tha other Row members are gonna drop some heat on Snoop and Dre and em, on anything that Kurput drops if he has any of Tha Row members on there they gonna drop some heat bout Snoop and em!! I just cant see Kurupt bein apart of that even if it is to make bank to feed his family!! I got mad luv fo Kurupt but not how he switched on his homiez!!!

eNgIeS

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2002, 06:50:12 PM »
Daz kept it gangsta

While Dre & others decided to move on in production by making futuristic funk, Daz stuck his ground & kept the gangsta sound.

Just the same as Warren G kept the G-Funk

Just like Quik kept his same funky style

Daz is real gangsta shit thou, sure it aint as popular as it was 10 years ago but who cares all the REAL westcoast fans love that gangsta noize

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2002, 10:23:52 AM »
I do hope kurupt aint on smack, i fuckin h8 bag 'edz.

and yeah, daz iz hot, but snoop still reps DPG, but as full az daz though.

eNgIeS

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2002, 03:11:44 AM »
I do hope kurupt aint on smack, i fuckin h8 bag 'edz.

and yeah, daz iz hot, but snoop still reps DPG, but as full az daz though.

Man, Snoop reps DPG to all those commercial ass dickheads who dont know who Lil C Style is.

Daz reps the real DPG, the ones who have the real fans, who buy & listen & peep all the latest news from the LBC

Fuck, Daz registed the DPG trademark officially back in the Death Row days, thats why can sell DPG clothes & DPG labeled stuff while Snoop has his Dogghouse & Snoop Dogg clothing label

Dont ever, ever, fool Snoops commericial version of DPG (meaning he includes everyone N there momma in that, from Lil Bow Wow to Knoc) to the real original DPG (Daz, Lil C Style, Snoop, Kurupt, Nate Dogg, Warren G & more)

Don Seer

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2002, 03:14:59 AM »
Seems like things are moving back to where they should be.. Daz & Snoop working together again, and Lil C Style on DPG.

DPG could blow up if the right moves are made.. I'd love for DPG to come up to rival Dogghouse and Tha Row in power.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2002, 04:24:12 AM »
i always have and always will have love for Daz,

he keeps it gangsta, grimey and ghetto

i love his music, character etc

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

serv-on

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2002, 04:45:50 AM »
yes daz always kept it real, and his music is tight. But nowadays he is searching to much beef IMO.

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2002, 04:57:35 AM »
i always have and always will have love for Daz,

he keeps it gangsta, grimey and ghetto

i love his music, character etc

TECHNIEC! good to see u back in this mutha!!!