Author Topic: DeathRowentertainment sucka ases still talkin SHIT  (Read 765 times)

cK WoN

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
DeathRowentertainment sucka ases still talkin SHIT
« on: May 01, 2002, 02:24:53 PM »
Those DeathRowentertaintment sucka asses still talkin' SHIT!!!

(From ABOVE THE LAW'S manager Damon X)

THE SCENARIO:

A couple of teen-ager/young adults representing London UK (one is a cross between a Italian/Spaniard (Nino) and the other some Oriental kid (jonny)) has a website, that talked a gang of negative shit about me(but I'm content with the free publicity good or bad, it nourishes my ego), and sells copywritten material by signed artists, producers in hopes of making a name for themselves and getting some skrill at other's talent. I find out, they are trying to sell a track from a member of my group and a cool homie of the clique (Big Hutch and XZibit). They are told to relinquish that track from their list, they adamantly refuse.

THE CLIMAX:

I told them two weeks ahead of time that their site will be EXPUNGED, although they laugh and continue with the juvenile name calling and internet-based overseas threats, not knowing that I will be in London England in the next few weeks. I contact a federal organization (for the music industry) in Washington DC and make a complaint about the rogue site. That site as well as the name, adress, and phone number of site's owner is on record. I also contact the site's webhost/server and notify them of the numerous Amerikkkan federal laws that are being broken in regards to artists' rights and they contact me to let me know that the site is no more......at least on their servers.

THE RETAILATION, GET-BACK, AND SO-CALLED REVENGE:

I was away from my office and when I logged back in, this was their heavily homosexual laced response via Jonny "China Bwoy" Tanna and an unknown knob-slobber (mr_magic_187@hotmail.com). I wish I was online to scare them some more, but it's easy to talk shit, when there isn't and opposite and equal reaction. I got the last laugh, no site, no self promotion, no $. Suge, Crook, Daz, Tha Realest, Danny Boy, etc. etc. should thank me for keepin' these bitch made motherfuckers out their pockets!!!!

Peep the homosexual laced diatribe

Jonny Crook says:
sup
Jonny Crook says:
tough guy huh?
Jonny Crook says:
closing peoples sites and sittin online dissin em?
Jonny Crook says:
if u got beef
Jonny Crook says:
please come to me
Jonny Crook says:
dont snitch to easyspace
Jonny Crook says:
thats juss some nerdy shit
Jonny Crook says:
see how you scared to reply now huh?
Jonny Crook says:
you punk
Jonny Crook says:
i knew from the start you were
danny says:
l o l
Jonny Crook says:
bring yourself to london
Jonny Crook says:
please believe
Jonny Crook says:
u will get whooped
Jonny Crook says:
talkin big
Jonny Crook says:
like your god or something
Jonny Crook says:
you always got something to say
Jonny Crook says:
always
Jonny Crook says:
either way
Jonny Crook says:
fuck you and your faggot group
danny says:
l o l
danny says:
damn!
Jonny Crook says:
nah for real
Jonny Crook says:
i am not a net gangsta
Jonny Crook says:
i dont sit online 24/7
Jonny Crook says:
i actually live what you talk about
Jonny Crook says:
you punk
Jonny Crook says:
danny knows how london is
Jonny Crook says:
its not fuckin mary poppins down here
danny says:
yea...
Jonny Crook says:
ya bitch
danny says:
word
Jonny Crook says:
sorry to bisturb you damon
Jonny Crook says:
busy checkin out naked males?
Jonny Crook says:
ya poff
Jonny Crook says:
nah he aint got shit to say to my face
Jonny Crook says:
and this aint even real life
Jonny Crook says:
shows how much of a bitch he is
Jonny Crook says:
talk big to my face when you come to london
Jonny Crook says:
you above fuck
Jonny Crook says:
u gonna whoop my ass?
Jonny Crook says:
and break my legs?
Jonny Crook says:
i guess i'm gonna be a cybre cripple huh?
Jonny Crook says:
either way
Jonny Crook says:
u aint talkin cuz u most probably want me to look stupid
Jonny Crook says:
well either way
Jonny Crook says:
fuck you
Jonny Crook says:
fuck that fag who lives with kmg
Jonny Crook says:
fuck kmg
Jonny Crook says:
and fuck westworld
Jonny Crook says:
you all a bunch of queers and bum bandits
Jonny Crook says:
use vaseline next time you talk to me
Jonny Crook says:
cuz u gonna get fucked raw
Jonny Crook says:
ya bitch
Jonny Crook says:
and whipe that skin off ya mouth
Jonny Crook says:
ya nasty bastard
Jonny Crook says:
danny
Jonny Crook says:
nice talkin to u bro
Jonny Crook says:
i'm out
Jonny Crook says:
tell lady boy here that he should stop luring kids into his ginger bread house
Jonny Crook says:
i'm out
Jonny Crook says:
take it east
Jonny Crook says:
easy*

Jonny Crook has left the conversation.

IF YOU BOOTLEG, YOU GET YOUR LEG BROKE SUCKAS......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: DeathRowentertainment sucka ases still talkin
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2002, 03:28:42 PM »
It's about time to see that those broke-ass marks get taken out. Good lookin out bro. Been ripped off before by them and now I know it won't be happening again!

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2002, 03:44:32 PM »
Dogg.. Ive been tryin to tell these board members about this BITCH and his little BITCH CREW:  (no offence O'Seer.. I know ya'll coo and shit!)

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1018264964;start=0

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=general;action=display;num=1017615267;start=1

Hes a proven bitch and what killz me iz that homies still choose to deal with him.  

But NOT ME.. "2 near ya not to hear ya!!"

Ax
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2002, 03:48:37 PM »
I couldn't have said it any better Axle! Don't worry, I'm hearin u!

Jome

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2002, 04:51:58 PM »
;D What goes around comes around was a radio hit a year ago or so  ;D

gFuNkA

« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2002, 09:06:15 PM »
ha ha...that internet beefing from those 24/7 internet kids make me laugh...grow UP ! yall, please stop posting those conversations, this is a WC music board, not a "i have beef / posting all my beefing transcripts" board !!! (thats my opinion)

Tito

« Reply #6 on: May 01, 2002, 09:19:57 PM »
Somebody locked this shit!

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 01, 2002, 09:59:02 PM »

THE CLIMAX:

II contact a federal organization (for the music industry) in Washington DC and make a complaint about the rogue site. That site as well as the name, adress, and phone number of site's owner is on record. I also contact the site's webhost/server and notify them of the numerous Amerikkkan federal laws that are being broken in regards to artists' rights and they contact me to let me know that the site is no more......at least on their servers.

LMAO!!!!!

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: May 01, 2002, 10:04:06 PM »

Suge, Crook, Daz, Tha Realest, Danny Boy, etc. etc. should thank me for keepin' these bitch made motherfuckers out their pockets!!!!

hahahahah! diz some funny shit too. thnku! u da greatest mr moore!

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2002, 10:40:05 PM »
Dogg.. Ive been tryin to tell these board members about this BITCH and his little BITCH CREW:  (no offence O'Seer.. I know ya'll coo and shit!)

here's my take on it... its a joke... ya don't see it... there are many 'leeches' out there fiending for mp3s.. they come along.. beg for shit and leave.. they don't hang around for a chat.. they don't give back... they're like.. whoa u'z a bitch for not rippng/sharing etc etc... now there's good ppl out here like ax.. who are pretty free flowing with stuff.. and to someone like that i'd give whatever i have in thanks (apart fom the under wraps shit a lot of us won't speak on).  but those leeches out there are so desperate for this stuff, and nino likes them winding people up or exactin revenge, selling em what they want at a high cost just shows how desperate they are for it, and it also prevents them from mass distribution since they'll value what they've got and not pass it along. if you aren't a leech.. don't let it concern you.

If some 'webmaster' is running around claimin to have this n that nino will make it available to the 'leeches' at a cost so they can be in the non existent 'elite crew' (nino refers to these ppl as 'ze germans' hehe) if someones running around being patronising (i.e. damon-x) u can be damn sure they'll attract attention as the results show.

Out of all the 'characters' in our 'scene' leeches are the ones that annoy me the most... if u don't kick it and just chat and are constantly beggin for shit without being willing to make a move of your own (can anyone say 'MTV generation' ) then 'i aint fuckin wit ya' .. i dont beg for nuthin.. if i get it i'll share.. if i don't... it'll come eventually it always does. 'what goes around comes around'  - another thing that irks me about leeches is 'fake rare tracks' shit that gets misnamed to make it seem more rare.. if u don't know the track was on this or that soundtrack then ur like 'whoa' when in reality.. it aint anything special. andexample 'nuthing but a g thang - bitches aint shit remix' also sometimes called the 'OG' version that shit isn't real, and it isn't rare. its the 'nuthin but a g thang freestyle mix' from the single/12".

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: May 01, 2002, 10:53:48 PM »

here's my take on it... its a joke... ya don't see it... there are many 'leeches' out there fiending for mp3s.. they come along.. beg for shit and leave.. they don't hang around for a chat.. they don't give back... they're like.. whoa u'z a bitch for not rippng/sharing etc etc... now there's good ppl out here like ax.. who are pretty free flowing with stuff.. and to someone like that i'd give whatever i have in thanks (apart fom the under wraps shit a lot of us won't speak on).  but those leeches out there are so desperate for this stuff, and nino likes them winding people up or exactin revenge, selling em what they want at a high cost just shows how desperate they are for it, and it also prevents them from mass distribution since they'll value what they've got and not pass it along. if you aren't a leech.. don't let it concern you.

If some 'webmaster' is running around claimin to have this n that nino will make it available to the 'leeches' at a cost so they can be in the non existent 'elite crew' (nino refers to these ppl as 'ze germans' hehe) if someones running around being patronising (i.e. damon-x) u can be damn sure they'll attract attention as the results show.

Out of all the 'characters' in our 'scene' leeches are the ones that annoy me the most... if u don't kick it and just chat and are constantly beggin for shit without being willing to make a move of your own (can anyone say 'MTV generation' ) then 'i aint fuckin wit ya' .. i dont beg for nuthin.. if i get it i'll share.. if i don't... it'll come eventually it always does. 'what goes around comes around'".

Good Post - I Agree Fully On The Leaches Especially The Ones That Come Into IRC And It Looks Like This

IRCNick Has Joined #Westcoastconnection
<IRCNick> !list
<IRCNick> No Ftp!?!?
<Battlecat> Nope Its Gone
<IRCNick> Fuck
IRCNick Has left #Westcoastconnection

(IRCNick = Fictional Character ;))

That Scenario Has Happened Over The Past Week Or So And IMO It Aint On

On Regards To Nino - Yea He's What Is Known Over Here As A 'Windup Merchant' He Winds Up People Who Want 'Rare Stuff' Like Seer Has Said And It In Cases (Like This) Has Caused Trouble And Overall Resulted In The Closure Of His Site

Fair Enough He Shouldnt Have Been Attempting To Sell Stuff On The Net Illegally - But We Dont Have To Buy It - Even Nino Thinks Your A Fool If Ya Pay What He Was Askin!

Oh And Seer :

'what goes around comes around'

Hehe - Sooooooooo True!  ;) ;D

peace

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

AxleF

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2002, 04:45:43 AM »
Sup,

I hear all points and would never buy shit from this trick!  Like Ive said many times.. his whole site was a diss.. nothing more then a big diss to the people who went there.  I mean, he would intro an update with "hello all you net gangsters and pranksters.."  some ole stupid shit like that.  I mean.. hes dissin the people who go there simply to read news.  That should tell you alot.

Stef-Loc (GFunka):
I hear your point, but I feel very strongly about this issue.  This isnt just another internet gang slang thang.  He actually stole from me.. str8 like that and tried to sell the shit.  Like O'seer said, Ill give out what ever I can with the exception of the underwraps stuff that I cant speak on.. but for the most part.. I respect my homies.. and have no problems givin back.  Thats simply the way it should be.

I'm lovin the angle that D-X took to get rid of this virus bitch.  I will continue to take the lead, and use the same method of reporting that he did if and when the site ever comes back up.  You can best believe it, I'll drop 20 dimes on this bitch!  D-X has shown us the way!  Mr. Bootlegga Brown, Jonny T and company will be back.. It'll just be our job to execute if we want to keep him away.  Big UPz D-X!!!!!  

Axle
Far better is it to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure..
~Theodore Roosevelt

Sven

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • gangsta of art
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2002, 06:24:47 AM »
Sup,

I'm lovin the angle that D-X took to get rid of this virus bitch.  I will continue to take the lead, and use the same method of reporting that he did if and when the site ever comes back up.  You can best believe it, I'll drop 20 dimes on this bitch!  D-X has shown us the way!  Mr. Bootlegga Brown, Jonny T and company will be back.. It'll just be our job to execute if we want to keep him away.  Big UPz D-X!!!!!  

Sorry Kevin,
but please check Damons many other posts at the tharow.com forum...

He's a straight up faggot! He's postin racist shit, calling out ppl like me who never did shit to him just cause i'm from germany and cool with Nino & Jonny.

He's a sad character... FUCK DAMON X!
Drop down, do the eagle, fuck that Real gangstas just pull up they pants and lean back! - www.svenellerbrock.de

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2002, 10:06:22 AM »
true that. fuck that shoe polish smellin´ mufucka!

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2002, 12:05:23 PM »
for 1 thing...ppl from london don't even talk like that...or was he just tryna let him understand?

and another lie in that conversation, 'i live what u sing' or summat, life in london isn't anything like what he's rappin. it has it's rough parts...but u don't hear of too many shootings, and it aint really about bangin here...it's more about unlicensed boxin and shit. he's a pussy arse lyin faggot...

and i bet he won't go and meet him in london now will he? he trys to act hard and all gangsta...but by the looks of it he spends all day on the net and don't even go out to be gangbangin or whatever...