Author Topic: did anyone watch that hbo special on 9/11  (Read 156 times)

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
did anyone watch that hbo special on 9/11
« on: September 13, 2005, 06:50:50 PM »
did anyone watch it??? i think it was called memorioum to new york city or something like that.....all i can say is  :o shit was crazy...i was a lil younger back then so i didnt know it was that big....but damn watching it all over again i got chills down my back....they show the footage right when the first plane hits...u can hear the plane coming from a distance..its hard to believe that we lived through somethin like this....i mean i know most of you realized it but i guess it didnt really hit me until now....aiight just saring my opinion

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: did anyone watch that hbo special on 9/11
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2005, 06:58:10 PM »
How old were you?

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2005, 07:07:56 PM »
I remember when that happened. I came home that day and found my father somewhat broken, he was watching the live coverage and he actually saw the second plane hit. Fucked his head up a bit.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2005, 08:17:36 AM »
How old were you?

i wAS 15, i know its that young but i was to busy fuckin up in school and startin fights and shit...but yeah real crazy shit on that show....

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2005, 11:02:46 AM »
I remember waking up early as i usually do. Every channel was on the news basically (except for like the kids channels, so I watched Recess ;D)...Anywayz, I was just watching, the guy was talking, then all of a sudden you see the second plane hit the world trade center right behind him and the cameras kinda went off...that was freaky...at school thats all we talked about in every class.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Bomb-A®

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2005, 11:20:34 AM »
i remember watching on tv and i was on the phone with my friend saying how does a pilot not see a building in fron of the plane and y was he that low in the first place and all of a sudden
BAM
the second plane hit...i remember being shocked...i also remember me and my friend laughing at some joke my friend made about it

peace

krazykokonutz

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2005, 12:35:58 PM »
when it first happened in 2001 it was shocking but i didnt see it all cause like i said i didnt know it was that big....but when i  watched this show about four days ago they put everything together like when the first plane hit then the second and the collapse and they also played some of the phone calls...it was like damn!!! i guess the reaction of the people on the video is what the most shocking. imagine we were watching it on tv it was disturbing....the people there mustve been traumatized....they showed this lady with her camera actually follow the second plane from way back until the it hit the building...it was kinda narrated by mayor guliani

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2005, 08:01:13 PM »
I remeber that morning when i went to work man the shit was crazy.The Restaurant was completley dead and everyone at work was just praying for them.Even the few customers that we got that day joined in the prayer.Its kinda crazy how everyone was united for a few months right after 911 but now everyone is back to there usally ways of not giving a fuc for others.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2005, 08:25:51 PM »
I was on the phone with my dad when the second plane hit.  I was just shocked.

bez

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2005, 05:29:41 AM »
I came home from college and my mum was like "A plane just flew into the world trade center".  I was like "What the fucks the world trade center?"

I turned on the tv and new instantly what it was.  Right then, the second plane hit.  Shocked to say the least.

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #10 on: September 15, 2005, 10:39:24 AM »
sad sad day.... i know i will never forget it..... and i will be telling my kids the story for sure..... its just one of those things that is history and will never go away..... shit will be on history books all over....and i wouldnt doubt that it is already making its way to the books

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #11 on: September 15, 2005, 10:46:44 AM »
dam i remeber i was on the way to skool listenin to power 106 wen big said that a plane flew into the trade center i was like WTF? then wen i got to skool my first period teacher had a TV on watchin that shit wen all of the sudden the second one hit that shit we were like WTF!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #12 on: September 15, 2005, 10:54:50 AM »
dam i remeber i was on the way to skool listenin to power 106 wen big said that a plane flew into the trade center i was like WTF? then wen i got to skool my first period teacher had a TV on watchin that shit wen all of the sudden the second one hit that shit we were like WTF!
fool you go to school at like 6 in the morning or what???...lol

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2005, 11:02:09 AM »
fool you go to school at like 6 in the morning or what???...lol
nope it was like 7 30 if im not mistaking

Low Key

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 15, 2005, 12:04:58 PM »
I was at school when it happened. I remember some teacher ran into the room and told us to turn on the TV and all I saw was one of the WTC smoldering, then all of a sudden the second plane hit. We didn't do anything in school that day except sit there and watch TV. I still remember it like yesterday.