Author Topic: Sick and Tired  (Read 212 times)

S.G.V.

Sick and Tired
« on: May 01, 2002, 08:42:08 PM »
im sick and tired of people praising the east coast..so with that im gonna do this....im gonna have to start priasing the south and midwest.....first off id like to say fuck the source for discrediting a real southern emcee like yung wun....in the latest issue he says that hed like to battle gayz and expose his stealing of biggies rhymes and his obsession with bling....the source had the gall to tell him that it would be a better battle if hed battle drama or ludacris...what the fuck???....if the man says he wants to take out gayz why are u gonna try to knock him for that??? cmon at least tell him to go up against a scarface, a chamillion, a bun b..etc...just like a few here the source always tries to defend the east coast...second....be on the look out Kansas City, MO and KS to be the next big cities on the rap map....with people like TechN9ne and Rich Tha Factor leading the way they will pop off soon.....other talents are Kev, Freshtrated, Don Jaun, Rogue Dog Villains, Vell Bakardy(who has been dissing N9ne and has been dissed by him) and a whole lot more....its one of the hottest scenes....its very Bay influenced...theyre being covered right now by the St Louis scene(Nelly and the Lunadicks).....but they will blow past their asses real soon.....third....Houston is really coming up with its scene....Lil Flip has been signed(hope for a speedy recovery for him, as he was just recently shot), Lil Keke was signed, Big Moe and the whole Wreckshop fam was signed, E.S.G. and Slim Thug released a big album this year too.....so right now its really blowing up...kinda like the bay in the early 90s....labels are going down there and swooping up all the artists.....but as ive been saying look out for Swisha House Entertainment....Slim Thug was one of the first artists from there....O.G. Ron C as well....but right now theyre being repped heavily by Chamillion, Paul Wall(one of the coldest white boys on the mic) and Sabwarfare.....DJ Michael "5000" Watts is the CEO of the label....hes from the Northside and was the person who innovated the "Chop" into the "Screwed Up" shit DJ Screw(R.I.P., he was from the southside) began......so as long as people are going to be talking about the east coast i will continue to make posts like this.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Dope Money Clean

Re: Sick and Tired
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2002, 08:46:12 PM »

*yawns*

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2002, 08:54:02 PM »
I dont see anything wrong with people supporting the East. Just like I dont see anything wrong with you supporting tha South and Midwest. Hip Hop is Hip Hop, no matter where it's comin' from, it's tha same language. I like it all.

It's a good thing. People get exposed to more music. People get the chance to hear about underground acts from other places, which we wouldn't have had the privalage to know about in the first place.

Only thing I have a problem with is people who discriminate or praise Rappers judging by where they're from. Who gives a fuck. Let the music speak for itself. If it bumps, I'ma bump it. So yeah, fuck the SOURCE..

Anywayz, this shouldn't be much a problem for you anymore.. since they added that "OUTBOUND CONNECTION" section which is strictly for East Coast, Dirty South, and other Hip Hop that aint West Coast.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2002, 09:22:10 PM »
I dont see anything wrong with people supporting the East. Just like I dont see anything wrong with you supporting tha South and Midwest. Hip Hop is Hip Hop, no matter where it's comin' from, it's tha same language. I like it all.

It's a good thing. People get exposed to more music. People get the chance to hear about underground acts from other places, which we wouldn't have had the privalage to know about in the first place.

Only thing I have a problem with is people who discriminate or praise Rappers judging by where they're from. Who gives a fuck. Let the music speak for itself. If it bumps, I'ma bump it. So yeah, fuck the SOURCE..

Anywayz, this shouldn't be much a problem for you anymore.. since they added that "OUTBOUND CONNECTION" section which is strictly for East Coast, Dirty South, and other Hip Hop that aint West Coast.

u know this always happens to me....i type something and notice something that contradicts it a couple minutes later....excuse me for the outburts....

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2002, 10:00:38 PM »
Lil' Flip is nice. He gets a lot of airplay here in Houston. His subject matter is tired and he ain't that lyrical but I like his flow and voice. The production he gets is pretty nice too.

Tech N9ne is just nuts. I heard Dr. Dre and Timbaland are producing tracks on his next album.

KVB

« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2002, 04:58:49 AM »
im sick and tired of people praising the east coast..so with that im gonna do this....im gonna have to start priasing the south and midwest.....first off id like to say fuck the source for discrediting a real southern emcee like yung wun....in the latest issue he says that hed like to battle gayz and expose his stealing of biggies rhymes and his obsession with bling....the source had the gall to tell him that it would be a better battle if hed battle drama or ludacris...what the fuck???....if the man says he wants to take out gayz why are u gonna try to knock him for that??? cmon at least tell him to go up against a scarface, a chamillion, a bun b..etc...just like a few here the source always tries to defend the east coast...second....be on the look out Kansas City, MO and KS to be the next big cities on the rap map....with people like TechN9ne and Rich Tha Factor leading the way they will pop off soon.....other talents are Kev, Freshtrated, Don Jaun, Rogue Dog Villains, Vell Bakardy(who has been dissing N9ne and has been dissed by him) and a whole lot more....its one of the hottest scenes....its very Bay influenced...theyre being covered right now by the St Louis scene(Nelly and the Lunadicks).....but they will blow past their asses real soon.....third....Houston is really coming up with its scene....Lil Flip has been signed(hope for a speedy recovery for him, as he was just recently shot), Lil Keke was signed, Big Moe and the whole Wreckshop fam was signed, E.S.G. and Slim Thug released a big album this year too.....so right now its really blowing up...kinda like the bay in the early 90s....labels are going down there and swooping up all the artists.....but as ive been saying look out for Swisha House Entertainment....Slim Thug was one of the first artists from there....O.G. Ron C as well....but right now theyre being repped heavily by Chamillion, Paul Wall(one of the coldest white boys on the mic) and Sabwarfare.....DJ Michael "5000" Watts is the CEO of the label....hes from the Northside and was the person who innovated the "Chop" into the "Screwed Up" shit DJ Screw(R.I.P., he was from the southside) began......so as long as people are going to be talking about the east coast i will continue to make posts like this.....

URRRRGGGGGHHHH....... :-/

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2002, 01:57:34 PM »
Lil' Flip is nice. He gets a lot of airplay here in Houston. His subject matter is tired and he ain't that lyrical but I like his flow and voice. The production he gets is pretty nice too.

Tech N9ne is just nuts. I heard Dr. Dre and Timbaland are producing tracks on his next album.

i agree with u on the lil flip shit.....lil keke will tear him up....also that sounds tight what u said about techn9ne....he sounds tight over don juans beats but i bet he will sound better over a dre beat....though i dont think timbaland will do much for him