Author Topic: The great Barry Bonds  (Read 846 times)

herpes

Re: The great Barry Bonds
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2005, 12:22:01 PM »
how can people respect this scumbag.  He is quite possibly the biggest asshole to ever play the game.  But then the guy lies about steroids, fronts like he didnt know they were steroids.  Now Raffy Palmerio who for the most part has been a class act his entire career, lied about steroids and came up with some bs story about his test has been black balled from the sport.  I hope Bonds gets a bullet in the head or ends up with stomach cancer.

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #16 on: September 19, 2005, 01:22:31 PM »
^^ wow i would think you were talking about a terorist or something, damn just chill homie he is just a athlete, and a amazing one at that

herpes

« Reply #17 on: September 19, 2005, 02:34:30 PM »
^^ wow i would think you were talking about a terorist or something, damn just chill homie he is just a athlete, and a amazing one at that
hes also a cheater and a piece of shit.  Being top 15 of all time was not good enough for barry so he had to cheat and make a mockery of the game.  Hopefully when its the time those that vote for the HOF leave him off there ballots

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2005, 01:19:16 AM »
yea man, Bonds is a class act DICK

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2005, 01:22:22 AM »
No way Bonds was better than Griffey in the 90's. All I have to say is Griffey was named the MLB player of the decade for teh 90's.

WestCoasta

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2005, 01:26:11 AM »
yea man, Griffey never did steroids and he had madd injuries, plus he still has it, he's got over 30 homers this year, he wouda broke Aaron's record if he never got hurt.... that shit sucks, why couldn't Barry get hurt?.... oh yeah cuz steroids help and fight against injuries....

the best shit was seein the Giants lose in the World Series in Game 7, cuz that was Balco Barry's last chance  :laugh: what a dick

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2005, 05:21:59 PM »
barry bonds is an ass, but he was a great player even before steroids. still, hes an idiot for using them in the first place

herpes

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2005, 06:20:29 PM »
Griffey said something great a few months ago.  They were talking about steroids an what not and what should they do with the records now an griffey says, so i guess my 500 home runs mean something now.  Thats classic
griffey >>> bonds
dog shit on the side walk >>> bonds

WestCoasta

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2005, 06:41:42 PM »
^^^ LMAO  :laugh:

Acgrundy

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2005, 07:55:15 PM »
LOL, how in the fuck do you guys know that griffey never took roids?  It wouldn't surprise me.  I'm sure many players have taken roids at some point in there career.  whats the big deal anyways?  I could roid up all I want and still couldn't hit a home run off of Pedro Martinez or Barry Zito.  It takes a lot of skill to play mlb ball, and no matter how much drugs you pump into your body, its not gonna fuel you with skill.

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2005, 08:03:18 PM »
LOL, how in the fuck do you guys know that griffey never took roids?  It wouldn't surprise me.  I'm sure many players have taken roids at some point in there career.  whats the big deal anyways?  I could roid up all I want and still couldn't hit a home run off of Pedro Martinez or Barry Zito.  It takes a lot of skill to play mlb ball, and no matter how much drugs you pump into your body, its not gonna fuel you with skill.
But it can make someone who never hit 50 homers in a season all of a sudden hit over 70 ::) And just look at Griffey he isn't all buffed out like Bonds, Maguire, Giambi, or all cut-up like Sheffield, it looks like he's just in good shape. Steriods are also known to help speed up recovery over injurys and that has worked out well if he's taken steriods right.

WestCoasta

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2005, 08:07:24 PM »
^^^ just look at Griffey man............... Bonds fans are desperate for excuses  :laugh:

Acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2005, 08:10:48 PM »
But it can make someone who never hit 50 homers in a season all of a sudden hit over 70 ::) And just look at Griffey he isn't all buffed out like Bonds, Maguire, Giambi, or all cut-up like Sheffield, it looks like he's just in good shape. Steriods are also known to help speed up recovery ovr injurys and that has orked out wel if he's taken steriods right.

you don't know what you are talking about.  griffey is a big guy.  Eric Byrnes used to take roids, he isn't as big as griffey.    steriods make your muscles grow quiker, that is not going to make you hit homeruns.  McGuire was hitting 40 homeruns in his earliest seasons.  Giambi is tearing it up right now.  Arod is tearing it up.  Sure being stronger will help add power to a batters swing, but like I said its not like its magic which will make players hit homeruns.  It still takes a lot of skill, and a great batter.  Look at the players who have been busted for roids this year...besides palmero, how many of them have done anything remotely worth talking about?  Yeah, thats what I thought.

Acgrundy

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2005, 08:11:52 PM »
^^^ just look at Griffey man............... Bonds fans are desperate for excuses :laugh:

I hate barry bonds you stupid dipshit.  I like Griffey way better than bonds.  I'm not stupid tho.  I don't know that Griffey hasn't roided, just like you don't know if you are homosexual or not.

WestCoasta

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2005, 08:19:25 PM »
I don't know that Griffey hasn't roided, just like you don't know if you are homosexual or not.
:laugh: man ur pathetic

must I remind you that you're a 25 year old virgin again  :nawty:
just like you remind me that you get butthurt and rant your frustrations like a 3rd grader  ::) :laugh:

oh no I just sparked more back-and-forth internet insults with the 25 year old internet geek..... I won't waste my time though, I advise you to spend your time trying to get laid for a change