Author Topic: game's second album info  (Read 1231 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: game's second album info
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2005, 11:47:21 AM »
^
gwen stefani ?...... fuck thats gay :D

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2005, 12:14:27 PM »
Sounds like The Documentary pt. 2 & personally I dont feel like thats a good thing.I mean yeah,his album was cool but it was so universal sounding & I hate that.Plus Game is from Compton so I wanna hear some westcoast beats.& no,2 or 3 beats wont do the job,should be atleast 10 imo.I remember when Westside Story & Higher leaked I was sure Game's CD was gonna be raw & westcoast soundin,but that didnt happen :'(

wcsoldier

« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2005, 12:32:44 PM »
We won't see a new game album before 2007, with all the releases scheduled

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2005, 12:45:43 PM »
Sounds like The Documentary pt. 2 & personally I dont feel like thats a good thing.I mean yeah,his album was cool but it was so universal sounding & I hate that.Plus Game is from Compton so I wanna hear some westcoast beats.& no,2 or 3 beats wont do the job,should be atleast 10 imo.I remember when Westside Story & Higher leaked I was sure Game's CD was gonna be raw & westcoast soundin,but that didnt happen :'(
westcoast sound wont put game on top
he needs to drop a universal LP with west,east and southern beats to apeal to more ppl and expand his fan base

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2005, 12:49:00 PM »
westcoast sound wont put game on top
he needs to drop a universal LP with west,east and southern beats to apeal to more ppl and expand his fan base
I remember everyone saying he didnt use westcoast beats cause it was his first album & he needed to get some fans.Its his second now & he'd gain fans with or without westcoast beats.I mean this is like the only CD from Aftermath that is so universal sounding,even 50's songs on a CD fit together nicely.Even reviewers of internet sites from Poland were saying the whole CD was too universal sounding.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2005, 12:52:22 PM by UKnowWhatItIs »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2005, 12:58:47 PM »
so far he did a track with cool and dre, just blaze, talked to kanye, and is going to do a track with him once he gets off touring, dre production aswell didnt say how many trax, MOB is on the album and gwen stefani.... beggin dre for a verse and aiming for a spring 2006 release
of course 50 is gonna fukk it for him till like summer or late 2006
i hope not ... i think he still has good relations with interscope cause the put u on the game wasnt shot with game own money like ppl thought actually interscope did for him and they were trying to put higher video first
any ways i hope game releases a better second album with all the beef goin on its gonna push his position up in hip hop
drop yo thoughts peoples

didnt he say ice cube was gonna be on the album? good charletter might be too

spring 2006 might be too soon for a 2nd release. he should wait till fall 06
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

'EclipZe

« Reply #21 on: September 20, 2005, 01:01:32 PM »
this gon be dope :D can't wait for this, hope a lot of BWS artist will be on it

rik

« Reply #22 on: September 20, 2005, 01:02:27 PM »
hope he works with quik. game dre and quik on a track would be sick as fuk. i heard on the radio that ice cube said to game to save him a 16 on his next album

Paul

« Reply #23 on: September 20, 2005, 01:30:14 PM »
^
gwen stefani ?...... fuck thats gay :D
funkyfreshintheflesh

The Predator

« Reply #24 on: September 20, 2005, 01:36:22 PM »
Hows doing a song with Gwen Stefani gay?

Game records a song with a woman and thats meant be gay? wtf?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2005, 01:37:50 PM »
Spring 2006 my dick
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Paul

« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2005, 01:38:14 PM »
Hows doing a song with Gwen Stefani gay?

Game records a song with a woman and thats meant be gay? wtf?

its not the fact its with a woman its the fact that its with gwen stefani. thats gay
games more a woman than gwen stefani
funkyfreshintheflesh

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2005, 01:39:08 PM »
Easy Moe Bee Said He Was Called For Game's Second
Album & He Said Game & Dre Want A More N.W.A Sound This Time  8)

ABN

« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2005, 01:44:44 PM »
peeps can´t make up their minds though. one day they are sayin "oh he should make a west coast sounding album" and when an artists does they be the same ones sayin "oh i´ve heard this before and this is the same ole shit. and *insert artist* needs to expand their musical vision" etc. if you´re from the west coast and you´re a rapper you should know that it´s almost impossible to please the majority of the fans of west coast music coz motherfuckers are always stuck on the past.

rik

« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2005, 01:45:56 PM »
peeps can´t make up their minds though. one day they are sayin "oh he should make a west coast sounding album" and when an artists does they be the same ones sayin "oh i´ve heard this before and this is the same ole shit. and *insert artist* needs to expand their musical vision" etc. if you´re from the west coast and you´re a rapper you should know that it´s almost impossible to please the majority of the fans of west coast music coz motherfuckers are always stuck on the past.
yup