Author Topic: game's second album info  (Read 1230 times)

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
game's second album info
« on: September 20, 2005, 08:03:52 AM »
so far he did a track with cool and dre, just blaze, talked to kanye, and is going to do a track with him once he gets off touring, dre production aswell didnt say how many trax, MOB is on the album and gwen stefani.... beggin dre for a verse and aiming for a spring 2006 release
of course 50 is gonna fukk it for him till like summer or late 2006
i hope not ... i think he still has good relations with interscope cause the put u on the game wasnt shot with game own money like ppl thought actually interscope did for him and they were trying to put higher video first
any ways i hope game releases a better second album with all the beef goin on its gonna push his position up in hip hop
drop yo thoughts peoples

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: game's second album info
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2005, 08:35:17 AM »
^
gwen stefani ?...... fuck thats gay :D

Elevz

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2005, 08:37:42 AM »
I just hope he's stepped his lyrical and flowing game up somewhat from The Documentary... If he does (and that's what it looks like), it's gonna be a dope album. I'd like to see the more deeper thoughts Game got. Not just the average thirteen-in-a-dozen gun play songs.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2005, 08:47:27 AM »
i hope we see some blackwallstreet artists on the album this time, like glasses malone for starters

Gangstauu

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FC Utrecht 4 Life
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2005, 08:49:56 AM »
its gon be good :D

One day everything is gonna be fine
But until that day my only reply "westside till I die"  -TQ

West Up

Utreg 4 Life

Plumma25

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2005, 09:07:14 AM »
I can't wait to hear this album. The dude should just release another album this year though, using leftovers from The Documentary.  I'm sure that would be hot.  I don't see this dropping though until late next year.  With dre supposedly dropping in the summer.
if you're girl has a leak tell her 2 call tha mothafuckin' Plumma named Pete, thats me.

notorious^q8I

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • KUWAITI........
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2005, 09:11:28 AM »
actually dre's aiming for a late 2006
would be nice to have game early 2006
bishop summer 2006
and dre late 2006 with snoop dropping some time in 2006
i doubt dre will put bishop out before detox

CLASSIC.... west is BACK

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2005, 09:14:13 AM »
cant wait to see some MOB and BWS on some tracks. This album is going to be crazy, i can feel it.  :monkey:

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2005, 09:15:41 AM »
yeh i think that dre should put out the game's second lp in the begining of 2006, and then dre can release detox in the 4th quarter 2006.

i'd like to see dre lay a few verses on game's album too

Turf Hitta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2005, 09:28:23 AM »
The dude should just release another album this year though, using leftovers from The Documentary. 

Why? the documentary sounds like somebody's leftovers as is.

Diggfinger

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2005, 11:07:26 AM »
I just hope he's stepped his lyrical and flowing game up somewhat from The Documentary... If he does (and that's what it looks like), it's gonna be a dope album. I'd like to see the more deeper thoughts Game got. Not just the average thirteen-in-a-dozen gun play songs.

ABN

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2005, 11:13:38 AM »
well it´s pretty easy to hear that he´s stepped his pen game up a lot. his last 2 mixtapes has lyrically been his best material so far and he´s toned down the name dropping(minus the diss songs). and the production line up seems promising so i´m looking forward to this and like you said i hope he does more personal songs like Start From Scratch,Like Father Like & Never Be Friends talking about "real" issues and more things that the average listener can relate to.

TuKer Says: Angeles Records is the truth!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2005, 11:15:44 AM »
NJD is going to be there for sure

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2005, 11:19:45 AM »

BizzyR.I.P.

« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2005, 11:26:12 AM »
^
gwen stefani ?...... fuck thats gay :D
:grumpy: