Author Topic: game's second album info  (Read 1229 times)

Mr. Nice Guy

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: game's second album info
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2005, 01:52:54 PM »
peeps can´t make up their minds though. one day they are sayin "oh he should make a west coast sounding album" and when an artists does they be the same ones sayin "oh i´ve heard this before and this is the same ole shit. and *insert artist* needs to expand their musical vision" etc. if you´re from the west coast and you´re a rapper you should know that it´s almost impossible to please the majority of the fans of west coast music coz motherfuckers are always stuck on the past.

Word.

MOB

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2005, 01:56:23 PM »
how come everybody on this foum is on game's dick?
a simple thread and there are already 2 pages while there are a ton of rappers better than game but noone gives a fuck!
smh

ABN

« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2005, 02:04:27 PM »
how come everybody on this foum is on game's dick?
a simple thread and there are already 2 pages while there are a ton of rappers better than game but noone gives a fuck!
smh
well your stupid ass just went against your own post since you came into the thread and responed instead of goin in another thread about any of these artists that are "better" then Game. shit go in the San Quinn threads or the Dirty Birdy threads and respond and make some stupid statements and maybe those threads will be popping. if you can´t figure out why more people are in the Game threads responding you should look at his Soundscan numbers coz when you´re sellin a lot of records of course peeps are gonna discuss your shit more then some guy that´s putting out albums every 5 years that sells like 5k a pop. it´s the same reason why all of the 50 Cent threads gets a lot of responses coz he´s a bigger artist then Little Brother or Common or whoever and it´s the same with Game when you compare him to these west coast artists that are talented but aren´t selling any albums.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2005, 02:13:15 PM »
peeps can´t make up their minds though. one day they are sayin "oh he should make a west coast sounding album" and when an artists does they be the same ones sayin "oh i´ve heard this before and this is the same ole shit. and *insert artist* needs to expand their musical vision" etc. if you´re from the west coast and you´re a rapper you should know that it´s almost impossible to please the majority of the fans of west coast music coz motherfuckers are always stuck on the past.
I never said this or that artist needs to expand their horizons & so on.Actually Im against it.If I like some rapper for doing a certain type of sound I want the dude to keep on making the same music I like him/her for.Now Game sounds great over westcoast beats plus he's from there so Id like to see him rapping over those beats.See artists from NY & the south stick to their beats,except for some NY artists which use south beats for singles & singles only.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2005, 02:31:10 PM »

exactly! damn shame game cant get the kinda love on his own coast that he gets everywhere else.

and fuck yall for hatin on gwen stefani. the girl has TALENT
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2005, 02:32:28 PM »
Yep,gotta agree.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2005, 02:35:31 PM »

Couldn't of said it better myself

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2005, 03:30:43 PM »
muthafuccas just like to complain,it's what they live for hahaha,who cares who produces on this shit,fucc dr dre and all them,he don't need none of them niggas,what he should do is make sure new jersey get the bulk of the production work,do shit mostly in house,let the young hoggs and glasses shine on his joint,make that shit bws,thats yo label focus on that,who cares if these bitch ass fans scream for dre and quik and everybody else fucc them,muthafuccas forget when quik came out he ain't need no superstar production or rapper to get yall to like him,he did it himself,and bigged up his homies,i'm telling you fans in here act exactly like the same white mtv fans they ridicule,just got to have someone famous to make they pussy asses get wet,i swear reading this make me realize how ill pac was for making the makaveli album,using mostly producers not known to the public and crafting a classic, bottom line if it's dope it's dope,big names ain't always needed yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp

The Sorrow aka Maurice

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2005, 03:33:49 PM »
i hope we see some blackwallstreet artists on the album this time, like glasses malone for starters

but gwen stafanie wtf...

LakersAlldaWay

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • SG Valley, CA
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2005, 03:55:30 PM »
yea game said hes looking for a rawer sound on this album, hopefully we'll get that

I hope the production on this album is limited to less people and there are atleast 2 more Dre tracks.

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2005, 06:38:53 PM »
Gwen Stefani? I knew that bitch was into West Coast Rap after she was all over Snoop at the Vma's  :D

« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2005, 10:37:24 PM »
yeah i say 4-5 different producer at most:

Dre
Quik
NJD
Easy Mo Bee

'EclipZe

« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2005, 10:42:32 PM »

exactly! damn shame game cant get the kinda love on his own coast that he gets everywhere else.

and she fine too for a 35 yr old :D

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2005, 11:11:42 PM »
Hows doing a song with Gwen Stefani gay?

Game records a song with a woman and thats meant be gay? wtf?
yep..and thanks for the info

Okka

« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2005, 11:46:23 PM »
This shit sounds tight, but Game should hook up with some West Coast producers like Battlecat, Daz and Fredwreck...