Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35256 times)

Lunatic

Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #780 on: May 26, 2007, 05:59:28 PM »
- the named looked jeremy bentham
- why would locke have a funeral in a ghetto?
- other people would have turned up to locke's funeral

--i doubt someone was in the casket who we don't know (we don't know a jeremy bentham, do we?)
--perhaps he's just poor when he retutns home, you don't have to be a gangsta or black to be poor or to live in the ghetto
--not necessarily. He pretty much has nobody to return to. His life is much better on the island, in fact isn't that 1 of the reasons he doesn't wanna leave?
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #781 on: May 26, 2007, 06:40:13 PM »
The newspaper clipping apparently reads “man found dead”
The fine print reads ” Man found hanging from beam in loft.”
The man could be Michael. Let be observant. The neighborhood he drove into definitely had an african american etnicity to it. Form the barbershop and the men in front of it and the funeral home across the street and the actual funer director. While you right in saying anyone could live in a ghetto it deffinetly seems like as a clue as they really emphises this. Jack seems broken up by the death but we cant figure out why. The reason he is so broken up which we learn from the last few scenes especially the one of his apartment with all the maps and charts spread out he wants so bad to get back to this mysterious island, which seems no one knows where it is. Where did we last see Michael sailing off into the ocean. So other than whoever rescues them,which sounds like some type of covert government agency which I am sure kept and is keeping the islands whereabouts a secret, Michael knew because he sailed away and learned of the secret location. Now with Michael dead Jack feels hopeless and loses it again realizing now he may have lost his only possible chance of getting back to the island

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #782 on: May 26, 2007, 06:44:47 PM »

Lunatic

« Reply #783 on: May 26, 2007, 07:48:37 PM »
The newspaper clipping apparently reads “man found dead”
The fine print reads ” Man found hanging from beam in loft.”
The man could be Michael. Let be observant. The neighborhood he drove into definitely had an african american etnicity to it. Form the barbershop and the men in front of it and the funeral home across the street and the actual funer director. While you right in saying anyone could live in a ghetto it deffinetly seems like as a clue as they really emphises this. Jack seems broken up by the death but we cant figure out why. The reason he is so broken up which we learn from the last few scenes especially the one of his apartment with all the maps and charts spread out he wants so bad to get back to this mysterious island, which seems no one knows where it is. Where did we last see Michael sailing off into the ocean. So other than whoever rescues them,which sounds like some type of covert government agency which I am sure kept and is keeping the islands whereabouts a secret, Michael knew because he sailed away and learned of the secret location. Now with Michael dead Jack feels hopeless and loses it again realizing now he may have lost his only possible chance of getting back to the island

your theory sure as hell makes sense (michael).

"The body of John Lantham of New York was found shortly after 4 am in the 4300 block of Grand Avenue.

Ted Worden, a doorman at the Tower Lofts complex, heard loud noises coming from the victim's loft.

Concerned for tenants' safety, he entered the loft and found the body hanging from a beam in the living room.

According to Jaime Ortiz, a police spokesman, the incident was deemed a suicide after medical tests. Latham (sic) is survived by one teenaged son.

Memorial services will be held at the Hoffs-Drawlar Funeral Home tomorrow evening."

dunno how accurate that is, if so, walt would be a teenager

i say michael or locke ;)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #784 on: May 29, 2007, 08:11:02 AM »
been watching this from the start but never came into this thread coz i didnt want anything to be ruined as it runs behind in the uk.

I thought the last episode was pretty good, my mate was so pissed off with it though.

Personally i dont thinlk they are going to get rescued just yet.

Does anyone know any sites that explain a lot of the stuff, coz im sure there are plenty of things ive not relalised. Like i never realised the woman charlie helped was nadia. Or the whole henry wizad of oz theory.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #785 on: May 29, 2007, 10:39:28 AM »
been watching this from the start but never came into this thread coz i didnt want anything to be ruined as it runs behind in the uk.

I thought the last episode was pretty good, my mate was so pissed off with it though.

Does anyone know any sites that explain a lot of the stuff, coz im sure there are plenty of things ive not relalised. Like i never realised the woman charlie helped was nadia. Or the whole henry wizad of oz theory.

Well www.lostpedia.com is a great page about everything lost..
Or else try www.lost-forum.com <-- a great board about the show, with many threads and a section for every episode as well..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #786 on: May 29, 2007, 11:00:30 AM »
Lol checking these Lost fan pages gets you completley sucked in, theres so many hidden shit that its just too much. The best is just to watch the episodes and let Bones01 copy/paste the important clues.

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #787 on: May 30, 2007, 08:31:41 AM »

Well www.lostpedia.com is a great page about everything lost..
Or else try www.lost-forum.com <-- a great board about the show, with many threads and a section for every episode as well..

props, lostepeida is crazy !

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Lunatic

« Reply #788 on: May 30, 2007, 09:32:55 AM »
i didn't even know the chick charlie helped was nadia until now :D

i knew she looked familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it, and didn't think anything of it

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #789 on: May 30, 2007, 03:41:55 PM »

i knew she looked familiar but i couldn't put my finger on it, and didn't think anything of it

Tell me you figured out the Jack's father is Claire's father?
NO MORE WAR

Lunatic

« Reply #790 on: May 30, 2007, 07:29:40 PM »

very funny

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #791 on: May 31, 2007, 01:36:35 AM »
^he is being serious..

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #792 on: May 31, 2007, 08:43:20 AM »

very funny

^he is being serious..

ok im dumb also, explanation please .

Lunatic

« Reply #793 on: May 31, 2007, 02:22:10 PM »
^he is being serious..

i was saying very funny because i toke that as a insult. That is like impossible 2 miss, when nadia has barely been seen. No offence 2 dude above me

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #794 on: May 31, 2007, 10:32:56 PM »
^he is being serious..

i was saying very funny because i toke that as a insult. That is like impossible 2 miss, when nadia has barely been seen. No offence 2 dude above me

lol, no offence taken. There are so many episodes i forget a lot of the stuff, i probably realised at the time but just thought "oh they got the same dad". Forgot about it, and started trying to work out all the whole meaning of the island.