Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35232 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #795 on: June 01, 2007, 07:58:19 AM »
i have just started rewatching the first episodes, anyone notice the white trainer in a tree in the Pilot? notice Christian (Jack's father) has white trainers on in Jack's visions of him. Also the coffin was empty when Jack found it in the caves... is Christian alive? i know its a bit of a stupid suggestion... but you know Lost, anything can happen.

i suggest you all re-watch season 1, 2 and 3 in anticipation for season 4. i have seen a lot of stuff that i had previously missed.

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #796 on: June 03, 2007, 04:32:37 PM »
Also the coffin was empty when Jack found it in the caves... is Christian alive? i know its a bit of a stupid suggestion... but you know Lost, anything can happen....

Damon Lindeloff and Carlton Cuse have previously stated, several times, that Jack's dad is going to stay dead in the present, even though many fans have theorized that he may infact still be alive and possibly in control of the happenings on the island.. So take that however you want..

And yeah, I think that I'll be re-watching the first two seasons again at some point.. Probably a good thing to refresh some of the minor things, that don't stick at the first viewing..   
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #797 on: June 04, 2007, 05:54:28 AM »
Also the coffin was empty when Jack found it in the caves... is Christian alive? i know its a bit of a stupid suggestion... but you know Lost, anything can happen....

Damon Lindeloff and Carlton Cuse have previously stated, several times, that Jack's dad is going to stay dead in the present, even though many fans have theorized that he may infact still be alive and possibly in control of the happenings on the island.. So take that however you want..

And yeah, I think that I'll be re-watching the first two seasons again at some point.. Probably a good thing to refresh some of the minor things, that don't stick at the first viewing..   

yeh i read something about that on another board the other day (i think the Lostpedia one...). just thought i had noticed something then.

i have just watched S01E15. i will have re-watched all of the series way before February...

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #798 on: June 04, 2007, 09:05:23 AM »
Damn, I've forgot how many LOST fans we got on here  :)

I'll try to catch up with the discussion.Just a quick and easy question:Did y'all like the finale?I thought it was real nice, and the better finale of the 3
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #799 on: June 04, 2007, 09:14:31 AM »

I'll try to catch up with the discussion.Just a quick and easy question:Did y'all like the finale?I thought it was real nice, and the better finale of the 3

The finale itself was good, however as a season overall it doesn't come close to season 1.
NO MORE WAR

eazye

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • shorty_tha_pimp a.k.a. extra.P
« Reply #800 on: June 04, 2007, 09:21:43 AM »

The finale itself was good, however as a season overall it doesn't come close to season 1.
Can't argue with that
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/iQYKq2uupz8</a>

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #801 on: June 04, 2007, 10:37:00 AM »
The finale was the best finale in tv shows for me, period.

Like Mac 10 said, the season had to mayn filler episodes, especially from like 307-316. The rest was great.

Lunatic

« Reply #802 on: June 04, 2007, 04:58:13 PM »
The finale was indeed the greatest out of the 3 so far IMO. Also, no, season 3 as a whole doesn't really touch season 1, but completely blows season 2 out of the water as a whole
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #803 on: June 04, 2007, 08:56:14 PM »

yeh i read something about that on another board the other day (i think the Lostpedia one...). just thought i had noticed something then.

i have just watched S01E15. i will have re-watched all of the series way before February...

Yea man, me too.. Can't wait to get my hands on the season 3 dvd.. looks like it's gonna be packed with allot of great shit on the bonus side..
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #804 on: July 01, 2007, 06:17:13 AM »
Can't wait for the next episode! How long is it now? 8 months?
NO MORE WAR

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #805 on: July 01, 2007, 07:05:53 AM »
Can't wait for the next episode! How long is it now? 8 months?

Yup! Feb '08! :'(

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #806 on: July 27, 2007, 02:05:20 PM »
Okay guys, if you can't wait for the next season and want to know more about what happends, here are some SPOILERS(!!!!!!!!) from this years comic-con:

SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!! SPOILERS!!!!!!

Thanks to all our bloggers who attended last nights Lost Panel at Comic-Con and who bought us all the live updates. I will try to make a summary of all the spoilers from last night.

- Event starts off with a clip with Michael Emerson calling the Others a "Rebel Sect"
- Also on the clip show "By the time you see this I will be dead," says M.C. Gainey).
- Voice-over: "The survival of the Island is now at stake."
- Footage of the Lost game is shown (You can see this in the DarkUFO Home page)
- Carlton says Rachel probably won't be on the Island.
- Damon says the benefits of only doing 16 episodes (versus 22) a year is they can do more ancillary "awesome" stuff.
- Damon and Carlton say don't get too attached to Richard Alpert, because Nestor Carbonell's on CBS' Cane.
- They're writing episode one, but it's still untitled
Shooting starts in four weeks.

Q&A Section

Q) Wants to know about season three's violent turn and that the powers that be to promise that the Others aren't the good guys.
No promises are forthcoming.

Carlton says they wanted a showdown, and that involved a body count.
Damon says our guys are more violent but prettier. "When Sawyer is punching you in the face, you're like, More please, you're so attractive, can you take your shirt off please?" But when Friendly does it, it's relentless violence. Says Damon, "If the violence stays intense, it will at least be perpetrated by catastrophically good-looking people."

Q) Where's Michael?
They announce here that Harold is returning as Michael Dawson, but they tell the questioner they're not talking about how or when he returns.

Q) Re: Flashbacks
Carlton says flashbacks and flashforwards are both on the show going forward. "How far forward" and "with whom" are the Q's.

Q) Will Jack and Claire find out they are related?
Carlton rings the bell on Damon, but Damon nods furiously. The crowd goes wild.

Q) Did Ben get caught by Rousseau on purpose? Did Ben kill the real Henry Gale?
Damon says he will answer one of those questions. The asker chooses the capture question. Carlton: "He got caught by accident." Damon volunteers this, regarding Ben vs. Henry Gale: "They had words."

Flashbacks/Flashforwards
They were running out of plausible flashback material, so it was time to switch gears into flashfowards. The end date allowed them the certainty necessary to add that element into the show without further antagonizing fans. Carlton: "What you saw with Kate and Jack was not the end of the show." Damon: "The show has never really been about getting off the Island...There's this whole chapter of the story that takes place off the Island." Outstanding!

Michael
Carlton, regarding poor crazy Michael, "He took some extreme actions." Michael's story is about the power of the Island to be redemptive. And this won't be a quick pop by Redemption Island; Harold is a series regular. Michael returns early in the fourth season, or so says Damon.

Q) "What questions are fans not asking that we ought to be?"
Carlton: "Who's in the coffin?" and rings the bell on himself. D.L. and C.C. ask Harold, "Who do you think is in the coffin?" Harold thinks it's the person with the teenage son...probably Locke! Damon would ask, "Who's on that freighter out there, and what do they want out of the Island?" Carlton would ask, "Okay, Kate and Jack got off the Island? Did anybody else get off the Island?"

Q) Will we get back to Libby and was she part of Dharma
Carlton: "It is our intention to get to Libby's story this year, and we think you will be happy when we finish that." Damon: "You're not barking up the wrong tree."

Q_ Will there be a Danielle flashback soon?
Damon: "There are important things going on in that story, and they have to sync up." They'll do that syncing in this season or next.

Q) A fan named Aaron asks, "Can I call the monster Cerberus?"
Damon says...On the blast-door map, C.V. stood for Cerberus Vents. "That's Dharma's name for it, maybe. Cerberus is one of it's names." Damon: "Aaron, may I call you Cerberus?" Aaron-Cerberus: The monster seems kind of seems like it represents judgment. Why did Eko have to die? Damon: The whole deal with the monster will be definitely answered. Carlton: The monster answer is "not going to be 10 seconds of blank tape."

Dharma Film
The Comic-Con exclusive clip was "discovered" in "Narvik, Norway."

The promised clip is one of the station orientation films, hosted by Marvin Candle under an alias. The footage begins with him getting his makeup done and smoothing down his Dharma labcoat. Bunnies! It's about bunnies! Bunny #15, to be specific. Marvin, who calls himself Dr. Edgar Halifax in this film, identifies it as station six, the Orchid. He says the viewer has probably realized by now that he or she is not working at a mere botanical research unit. He apologizes for making him or her lie to friends and family members about the nature of the work. He mentions something that sounds like "Kasimir effect" and mentions the "unique properties of the Island." Then there's one of Jacob's subliminal messages. It may have been some variation on "as Jacob loves you." Then there's a bunny riot. One of the station's alarms blares, Dr. Halifax/Marvin panics. There's an intercut clip of someone riding a bicycle. The clip is inserted upside-down, and the rider appears to be in the village green of Otherville...And then, amid the chaos (perhaps this is the Incident?), the filmstrip slides off the reel.
(Film Description thanks to E!Online)

Thanks to our live bloggers who wrote the following Wrap-Up post.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 02:09:36 PM by UDollar A.K.A Nino Divine »

devil_may_care

• 'G'
« Reply #807 on: July 30, 2007, 04:34:20 AM »
Comic Con was kinda disappointing to me, not much new information but ah well, at least we got this little gem:

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #808 on: July 30, 2007, 06:23:44 AM »
props UDollar, cant wait til February...

bez

« Reply #809 on: August 03, 2007, 03:03:58 AM »
This shit still going on?

Lost became stupid after the first series!

Heroes is the program in town!