Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35286 times)

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #930 on: February 24, 2008, 11:21:57 AM »
SPOILER ||  SPOILER  ||  SPOILER

Sneak Peaks from the next episode: http://spoilerslost.blogspot.com/2008/02/episode-405-constant-trailer-and-sneak.html

looks dope as hell, and maybe a Desmond-centric episode. you know what that means.... AWESOME.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #931 on: February 24, 2008, 12:07:25 PM »
aaron isnt one of the oceanic 6, since he wasnt born until after they got to the island

a few other people make it off the island im guessing (ben, desmond, juliette) who weren't on flight 815 either

i dont see what that really matters...if he was rescued, then wouldnt that make him one of the 6??

besides, in the previews for last weeks episode, they said a new member of the 6 would be revealed...and no one else besides aaron was reveled to make it off the island...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

The Watcher

« Reply #932 on: February 24, 2008, 04:54:47 PM »
aaron isnt one of the oceanic 6, since he wasnt born until after they got to the island

a few other people make it off the island im guessing (ben, desmond, juliette) who weren't on flight 815 either

i dont see what that really matters...if he was rescued, then wouldnt that make him one of the 6??

besides, in the previews for last weeks episode, they said a new member of the 6 would be revealed...and no one else besides aaron was reveled to make it off the island...

as i pretty much said, the oceanic 6 are people who were on the flight when it crashed on the island, hence the OCEANIC part of the name

Ben makes it off the island, but he's not one of the 6, if he was, then we would already have the oceanic 6 revealed (hurley, jack, kate, ben, aaron, sayid) .. how can they reveal another member of the 6 this week, there would be no one left
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #933 on: February 24, 2008, 05:24:21 PM »
Pretty average episode, nothin really happened on the Island. Do you reckon its Kate's baby or Claries?
clearly claire's :-\
If thats the case why does Jack not wanna see him ??? I was thinking maybe Kate named him after claire's baby or something.

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #934 on: February 24, 2008, 05:25:39 PM »
SPOILES FOR THE REMAINING EPISODES

There cool and don't give away too much

Episode 4.05: "The Constant" (Desmond-centric flashback)
Airdate: February 28, 2008, 9 p.m.
Written by: Carlton Cuse & Damon Lindelof
Directed by: Jack Bender
Episode Description: Sayid and Desmond hit a bit of turbulence on the way to the freighter, which causes Desmond to experience some unexpected side effects.
Guest Stars: Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Sonya Walger as Penelope “Penny” Widmore, Graham McTavish as sergeant, Darren Keefe as Billy, Edward Conery as auctioneer, Marc Vann as doctor, Fisher Stevens as George Minkowski, Kevin Durand as Keamy and Anthony Azizi as Omar.
Flashback Spoilers:

* It features Ray, a psychiatrist in his 40s-50s who is a cold, professional type who can do what's necessary to get the job done.unfeeling. He may recur as a guest star.
    * It features Alfred, a 40-50 year old British who is cool and calm under pressure. He knows his place in society and knows how to handle members of the upper classes.
    * It features Bannerman, A very smart technician by trade in his mid 40s. He is a narcoleptic and can fall asleep at the drop of a hat, but has an important piece of information to tell.
    * It features Billy, a 20 year old British who is a good buddy to have and willing to listen but won't take too much gruff before he'll knock you in line.
    * It features Foley, a 40-50 year old British who is physically fit, a tough task master and unrelenting. A performance reminiscent of R. Lee Ermey in "Full Metal Jacket".
    * It features Larson, a tough military type in his late 20s-30s. He is smart, dangerous but capable of charm and humor. He follows orders and doesn't question them. He may recur as a guest star.
    * It features Keamy, a dangerous, physical and great tactician in his late 20s-30s. He is a loyal friend and the last enemy you ever want. He is a military type who follows orders and doesn't question them. He may recur as a guest star.
    * It deals with time travel and operates in different time periods.
    * NEW! The turbulence triggers Desmond's flashes to a run-in with Daniel Faraday as he is a Physics professor at Oxford. He asks Faraday if he is going to die.
    * It takes place sometime around 1997, when Desmond joined the Royal Scots.
    * We might find out why Desmond was serving time in the Southway Garrison military prison.
    * At an auction place, Mr. Widmore bids on a prized item from the personal collection of Alvar Hanso - a journal from the Black Rock.

On-Island Spoiler:

* Frank Lapidus explains the rules of the satellite phone and what calls it can and can't make.
    * NEW! Frank has a soft spot for happy couples and may know a thing or two about how to "reach out and touch" someone.

Episode 4.06: "The Other Woman" (Juliet-centric flashback)
Airdate: March 6, 2008, 9 p.m.
Written by: Drew Goddard & Christina M. Kim
Directed by: Eric Laneuville
Episode Description: Juliet receives an unwelcome visit from someone from her past and is given orders to track down Charlotte and Faraday in order to stop them from completing their mission -- by any means necessary. Meanwhile, Ben offers Locke an enticing deal.
Guest Stars: Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Andrea Roth as Harper, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom and Brett Cullen as Goodwin.
Flashback Spoilers:

* William Mapother (Ethan) will make a special appearance.
    * It features Harper, a therapist by profession and yet could benefit from some therapy herself. She is tough, no-nonsense and beautiful in an unadorned way. The qualities that make her a leader and effective at seeing into other people also cause her problems in her own life. She can be overly controlling and obsessive. Her strength of personality is undeniable. A recurring character.
    * It features a look at Juliet's history on the island, including her reaction to the death of her lover Goodwin at the hands of Ana-Lucia.
    * The Others can go back and forth from the island to the outside world. The sub is only part of how the Others travel to and from the island. It will explore the notion of time on the island and how the Others travel.

On-Island Spoiler:

* It features a scene with Juliet, Charlotte and Faraday.

Episode 4.07: "Ji Yeon" (Sun & Jin-centric flash-forward)
Airdate: March 13, 2008, 9 p.m.
Written by: Edward Kitsis & Adam Horowitz
Directed by: Stephen Semel
NEW! Episode Description: Juliet is forced to reveal some startling news to Jin when Sun threatens to move to Locke's camp. Meanwhile, Sayid and Desmond begin to get an idea of the freighter crew's mission when they meet the ship's Captain.
NEW! Guest Stars: Sam Anderson as Bernard, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Marc Vann as doctor, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault, Lanny Joon as Dr. Bae, Simon Rhee as shopkeeper, Zoe Bell as Regina, Christine Kim as admitting nurse, Lynette Garces as another nurse, David Yew as Chinese security agent and George Kee Cheung as Chinese ambassador.
Flash-forward Spoilers:

* It features Huston, a man in his 50s with a weathered face, and salt and pepper hair. He immediately commands great authority but someone you don't want to cross. He has a job to do and he doesn't allow anything to get in his way - even the death of his employees.
    * It features a Korean doctor in his early 30s. He is professional, accomplished, and a calming presence in times of crisis. Working his regular shift, he gets more than he bargained for.
    * It features a Korean shopkeeper. He is pleasant, eager to please the customer and make a sale, cool under stress, able to deal with difficult customers and keep them happy.
    * Sun and Jin are back at Korea together with their baby named 'Ji Yeon.'
    * Jin goes to a toy store in Korea to buy a big, plushy panda. He comes out the door with the giant stuffed panda. He’s helping the toy into a taxi cab when a guy speeding past on a blue moped knocks his cell phone out of his hand. As he stoops to pick it up, the taxi cab takes off with someone else inside. Jin runs after the cab, yelling angrily, and to no avail. Cursing, he smashes his phone to bits on the street.
    * Meanwhile, Sun attends a funeral.
    * It features a scene with Hurley and Sun at a hotel.

On-Island Spoilers:

* It features Regina. She is tough, formidable, and someone who could take an order and execute it flawlessly but who is now a shell of her former self; nervous and paranoid.
    * Regina will "make a splash."
    * The episode has a shocking end.

Episode 4.08: "Meet Kevin Johnson" (Michael-centric flashback)
Airdate: April 24, 2008, 10 p.m.
Guest Stars: Cynthia Watros as Libby, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Ken Leung as Miles, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, M. C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly, Fisher Stevens as George Minkowski, Zoe Bell as Regina, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Marc Vann as doctor, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault and Anthony Azizi as Omar.
Spoilers:

* It features Gus, an inner-city, unruly character type. He's a sketchy business owner who preys on human weaknesses, and is happy to exploit any opportunity he sees.
    * It also features Noreen, who is very tough on the outside, but nurturing on the inside. When confronted with something from her past, she defends herself well, despite the emotional toll.
    * It features Michael in New York. Streets are lit up with the Christmas spirit, and people are bundled up for the winter cold.
    * Michael is driving a green Dodge Aspen and is involved in a car crash.
    * In a narrow alley, he meets Mr. Friendly/Tom, and it’s not a friendly encounter, as it involves a gun and a fistfight.
    * It also features a scene with Michael on the freighter.
    * Michael and Libby returns in this episode (Both might be involved in the "mini-cliffhanger").
    * Libby’s story is going to be a mystery that'll get answered. There's one significant missing piece to her story. We'll find out how she got from A to B - from Desmond to the mental institution. The only way to tell her story is through another character's flashback, who is not among the beach dwellers.
    * Libby may have ties to the Dharma Initiative.
    * It features a scene at the Port of Suva, Fiji’s largest port and gateway to its capital city. The freighter "Kahana" was docked, and a thatched-roof pavilion and Fijian tour bus stood by.
    * The episode ends with a shocking cliffhanger.

Episode 4.13: Untitled (?-centric season finale)
Airdate: May 29, 2008, 10 p.m.
Spoilers:

* There are two alternative explanations for why Oceanic 815 is in the trench at the bottom of the ocean. It will not be clear which story one should believe. Both stories will be presented and both stories will have legitimate facts presented on their behalves.
    * The mystery of Ben's list is linked to the wreckage.
    * What happened to the people who didn't get off the island will be answered.
    * We will find out who is in the coffin.
    * Charlotte Lewis was an obvious reference to C.S. Lewis and an important clue to places that will be introduced at the end of the season [and an important clue to Charlotte's own, as-yet-untold important backstory].

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #935 on: February 24, 2008, 05:31:30 PM »
Pretty average episode, nothin really happened on the Island. Do you reckon its Kate's baby or Claries?
clearly claire's :-\
If thats the case why does Jack not wanna see him ??? I was thinking maybe Kate named him after claire's baby or something.

maybe because jack lied about there being only so many survivors in court and maybe claire did die or she is still alive and on the island and by looking at the child it reminds jack that there are still survivors on the island or whatever. Who knows, it could be something else but im just guessin, i havent read your spoilers, i hope they dont give away too much because i will probably end up reading them!

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #936 on: February 24, 2008, 05:34:38 PM »

oceanic 6 as in 6 ppl who were on the flight, the others are just random survivors....i can see how you could he was aaron was one of the oceanic 6 as in he was in on the plane as in claire was pregnant at the time so he was in her at the time! But i dont know, i think they mean oceanic 6 as in 6 ppl who booked tickets on the flight and survived....

decent episode i though, i think the 1st 2 episodes were sick, this week was decent, sayids was dope aswell

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #937 on: February 24, 2008, 08:36:44 PM »

as i pretty much said, the oceanic 6 are people who were on the flight when it crashed on the island, hence the OCEANIC part of the name

Ben makes it off the island, but he's not one of the 6, if he was, then we would already have the oceanic 6 revealed (hurley, jack, kate, ben, aaron, sayid) .. how can they reveal another member of the 6 this week, there would be no one left

if its the clairs arron, then he was on the flight, just wasnt born yet...besides, like i said, how would you explain last weeks promo that said something along the lines of "a new member of the oceanic 6 is reveled"?  maybe you caught something i didnt, but aaron was the only new person to be confirmed to make it off the island...unless they were re-confirming kates status, but then it wouldnt make sense to say "a NEW member..."....maybe i misheard the promo...but im pretty sure that aaron is one of the 6..making it Jack, Kate, Hugo, Sayid and Aaron...

and they already revealed that ben comes and goes off the island (passports, foreign money etc)...
« Last Edit: February 24, 2008, 08:47:18 PM by Wykid »

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #938 on: February 24, 2008, 08:48:45 PM »

oceanic 6 as in 6 ppl who were on the flight, the others are just random survivors....i can see how you could he was aaron was one of the oceanic 6 as in he was in on the plane as in claire was pregnant at the time so he was in her at the time! But i dont know, i think they mean oceanic 6 as in 6 ppl who booked tickets on the flight and survived....

decent episode i though, i think the 1st 2 episodes were sick, this week was decent, sayids was dope aswell

maybe...yall two putting me in doubt lol...but i still think aaron would be considered a survivor of flight 815..thus making him one of the 6...

Bones01

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #939 on: February 24, 2008, 08:54:26 PM »

if its the clairs arron, then he was on the flight, just wasnt born yet...besides, like i said, how would you explain last weeks promo that said something along the lines of "a new member of the oceanic 6 is reveled"?  maybe you caught something i didnt, but aaron was the only new person to be confirmed to make it off the island...unless they were re-confirming kates status, but then it wouldnt make sense to say "a NEW member..."....maybe i misheard the promo...but im pretty sure that aaron is one of the 6..making it Jack, Kate, Hugo, Sayid and Aaron...

and they already revealed that ben comes and goes off the island (passports, foreign money etc)...

No the kid is nto part of the six. The last two are Jin and Sun

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #940 on: February 24, 2008, 09:09:44 PM »
on a side note, does anyone else find that bitch Juliet annoying as fuck?

i just cant stand her from her stupid ass voice to her stupid ass wide ass mouth..fuck her...why cant they kill her off?

The Watcher

« Reply #941 on: February 24, 2008, 09:14:55 PM »
bones01 is correct, the oceanic 6 has been known on spoiler sites for a while

there are other people who will make it off the island, but not be part of the 6, the only ones we know of so far are ben & aaron, but there will be others

desmond & juliet will probably make it off to see their people, dunno who else would make it off
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #942 on: February 25, 2008, 06:14:07 AM »
just been looking back at earlier episodes about Claire and Arron, check this:

MALKIN: I can tell you, this is important.
CLAIRE: Okay.
MALKIN: It is crucial that you, yourself, raise this child.
CLAIRE: You mean with Thomas? Is he..
MALKIN: The father of this child will play no part in it's life, nor yours.
CLAIRE: So what exactly are you saying?
MALKIN: This child parented by anyone else, anyone other than you -- danger surrounds this baby. . .
CLAIRE: Danger?
MALKIN: Your nature, your spirit, your goodness, must be an influence in the development of this child.
CLAIRE: If Thomas and I don't get back together I'm putting this baby up for adoption. I just wanted to find out what would give the baby the happiest life.
MALKIN: There is no happy life -- not for this child, not without you.
CLAIRE: I don't. . .
MALKIN: It can't be another. You mustn't allow another to raise your baby.
CLAIRE: Okay, great. Thanks for taking my 200.
MALKIN: Oh, no look, take it. Ms. Littleton; I am begging you just to consider...
CLAIRE: I can't raise this child by myself.
MALKIN: You have to listen to me.
CLAIRE: Thanks for your time, and my money back.
MALKIN: Ms. Littleton, please. The baby needs your protection. Ms. Littleton, please.

and thats Season One, the writers of LOST are fuckin' great.

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #943 on: February 29, 2008, 06:02:16 AM »
wow, pretty fucking good/trippy episode. hope Desmond is alright, he is by far the best character on the show.

Mac 10 †

• Hustler
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You'll never ever win the big one ya monkey fucks!
« Reply #944 on: February 29, 2008, 08:33:07 AM »
wow, pretty fucking good/trippy episode. hope Desmond is alright, he is by far the best character on the show.

Certainly is mate, he loves the Celtic. :D
NO MORE WAR