Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35232 times)

Lunatic

Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #945 on: February 29, 2008, 12:42:14 PM »
WOW weird episode to say the least
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

« Reply #946 on: February 29, 2008, 05:10:06 PM »
easily the best episode of the last 2 seasons
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #947 on: February 29, 2008, 11:29:36 PM »

definitely up there

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #948 on: March 02, 2008, 04:26:45 AM »
i'm gonna re-watch the episode tonight. hopefully i'll catch some more stuff from that episode.

Doggystylin

« Reply #949 on: March 02, 2008, 02:08:55 PM »
When Kate comes home and picks up her kid does she say Eric or Aaron? I can't tell but because of the kid's age, blonde hair and the event being the twist of the episode following with the dramatic music. I'm guessing that was supposed to be Aaron.

Lunatic

« Reply #950 on: March 02, 2008, 03:17:22 PM »
When Kate comes home and picks up her kid does she say Eric or Aaron? I can't tell but because of the kid's age, blonde hair and the event being the twist of the episode following with the dramatic music. I'm guessing that was supposed to be Aaron.
definitely Aaron

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #951 on: March 03, 2008, 06:58:05 AM »

definitely up there

yeah i really enjoyed the episode.

I have no idea whats going on though !!!

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #952 on: March 03, 2008, 07:31:24 AM »
that episode was off the chain!

i got some theories but im too tired to type them out!

haha

oh have they started filming the other episodes from this series yet? after episode 8 will there be a break? this series has flown by so far

Lunatic

« Reply #953 on: March 06, 2008, 07:07:02 PM »
KIND OF A SPOILER

Looks like Michael will be back next week :o :o

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #954 on: March 06, 2008, 09:54:10 PM »
i fucking hate juliette and they should just kill her off...she doesnt really have a purpose anymore, and this whole "love" storyline is wack...just kill the bitch, please!

i didnt really like this episode, a lot of filler, only good part was when they reveled the man who is  trying to find/get to the island..but i saw that coming from a mile away...

i hope next weeks is better...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

tempo2

« Reply #955 on: March 07, 2008, 02:55:55 AM »
hey does anyone know how i can get the videos from ninjavideo of lost onto dvd so i can watch tem?

thanks

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #956 on: March 07, 2008, 06:57:37 AM »
SPOILERS: DON'T READ IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED THE EPISODE YET

i didnt really like this episode, a lot of filler

are you even a LOST fan? filler? you gotta be kidding me...

this episode was quite possibly the best of season 4 so far. it has just set everything up for the remainder of the season. the episode:

- delved into Juliet's past on the island

- her relationship with Goodwin

- Ben purposly putting Goodwin in the situation which eventually got him killed, Ben planned it, he knew it would happen

- why is Juliet Bens? remember the painting in his house looks a lot like Juliet, who is she?

- how did Ben get the message to Harper to pass onto Juliet?

- the revelation that it is in fact Charles Widmore who is looking for the island (i know, we'd all thought that before)

- the tape Ben shows Locke must have been recorded after the plane crash (due to Red Sox label, the video he showed Jack). who recorded it? when was it recorded? who was the man blindfolded? and what happened after Widmore spotted the filmer?

- why is he looking for the island? why will he exploit, as Ben puts it, the island's power?

- a new station has been introduced revealing further information about the purge. how did Charlotte and Daniel know this information?

- small information about the 2 children from the tail section who ended up with The Others, maybe they will be reintroduced later in the season

- a look into what the freighter people are doing on the island, plus the possible set up for Michael to return to the island.

all in all a great episode. looking forward to next weeks.

i might watch The Constant and The Other Woman again this evening.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2008, 07:29:13 AM by es-jay »

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #957 on: March 07, 2008, 04:50:03 PM »

this episode was quite possibly the best of season 4 so far. it has just set everything up for the remainder of the season. the episode:

- Ben purposly putting Goodwin in the situation which eventually got him killed, Ben planned it, he knew it would happen

- why is Juliet Bens? remember the painting in his house looks a lot like Juliet, who is she?

- the revelation that it is in fact Charles Widmore who is looking for the island (i know, we'd all thought that before)

- the tape Ben shows Locke must have been recorded after the plane crash (due to Red Sox label, the video he showed Jack). who recorded it? when was it recorded? who was the man blindfolded? and what happened after Widmore spotted the filmer?

- why is he looking for the island? why will he exploit, as Ben puts it, the island's power?

- a new station has been introduced revealing further information about the purge. how did Charlotte and Daniel know this information?

- small information about the 2 children from the tail section who ended up with The Others, maybe they will be reintroduced later in the season

- a look into what the freighter people are doing on the island, plus the possible set up for Michael to return to the island.

you consider this one of the best episodes of the season?? there have been 6 eps so far, this would rank #6 on my list of favorite..besides the ben/lock/widmore scenerio, how they knew about the tempest and where it was, and how ben "got the info to juliette", the whole episode was broing.  i could give a fuck about julliettes love, i could give a fuck about how goodwin got manipulated, because we already know that ben is a manipulative son of a bitch, so it wasnt that big of a shock really.

they should kill julliette off...she really doesnt have a real purpose on the show anymore...her affair with goodwin? how does that tie into the grand scheme?

you thought it was the best episode so far, good for you, i didnt, i thought the complete opposite.

i am looking forward to next weeks though, hopefully it will be a lot better..

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Westcoastin'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Revenge is the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy
« Reply #958 on: March 07, 2008, 09:33:53 PM »

i enjoy Lost.. so im not going to say it was a bad episode, but the rest of the season has been better... the questions they asked were lame, and the ones they answered we already sorta knew.. ie,  theyd already hinted that Michael was on the freighter... and most people guessed that Penelope's dad was the one looking for the island after we saw him buy that book
been rockin' longer than niggas twice my age
back in the days before Bob Marley was rockin' a fade
before Honest Abe signed the paper that freed slaves
before Neanderthals was drawing on walls in caves
I existed, in the garden of Eden gettin' lifted
stickin' dick to Eve before she was Adam's mistress
before Christ created Christmas, I been in lyrical fitness
the Canibus is spittin' til' he's spitless - Canibus

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #959 on: March 08, 2008, 03:09:21 AM »
Which book ?