Author Topic: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?  (Read 35556 times)

bez

Re: Sticky: *spoiler* has anyone seen Lost's second season premiere?
« Reply #1455 on: February 25, 2010, 04:15:07 PM »
I didn't understand the inside joke gag!!!

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1456 on: February 26, 2010, 04:56:29 AM »
Great episode. I just have a question about Claire. What exactly happened with her and the baby ? When she gave birth Ethan took him and then Kate found him and took him off the island. Is that correct because I can't remember.

Okka

« Reply #1457 on: February 26, 2010, 10:36:15 AM »
Lost Season 6 Episode 6 "Sundown" Sneak Peek # 1

Lost Season 6 Episode 6 "Sundown" Official Sneak Peek # 2

Lost Season 6 Episode 6 Trailer

Lunatic

« Reply #1458 on: February 26, 2010, 12:36:52 PM »
they make next week trailer look so dope lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

The Watcher

« Reply #1459 on: February 26, 2010, 03:52:15 PM »
Great episode. I just have a question about Claire. What exactly happened with her and the baby ? When she gave birth Ethan took him and then Kate found him and took him off the island. Is that correct because I can't remember.

ethan took claire, did some tests, she escaped back to the camp and they eventually killed ethan

towards the end of season 4 claire goes with locke's camp to the barracks, that gets attacked, so claire + aaron, sawyer and miles head back to the beach to be with jack's camp. they're all asleep, claire sees her dad in the jungle, wanders off and leave sawyer with aaron. sawyer eventually bumps into kate in the jungle, gives her aaron and goes with jack to rescue hurley (who's with locke)

after the freighter blows up and team jack make it back to the helicopter then crash and survive on penny's boat .. kate decides to keep aaron
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1460 on: February 27, 2010, 05:02:18 AM »

ethan took claire, did some tests, she escaped back to the camp and they eventually killed ethan

towards the end of season 4 claire goes with locke's camp to the barracks, that gets attacked, so claire + aaron, sawyer and miles head back to the beach to be with jack's camp. they're all asleep, claire sees her dad in the jungle, wanders off and leave sawyer with aaron. sawyer eventually bumps into kate in the jungle, gives her aaron and goes with jack to rescue hurley (who's with locke)

after the freighter blows up and team jack make it back to the helicopter then crash and survive on penny's boat .. kate decides to keep aaron

Damn you've got a good memory. Props

Okka

« Reply #1461 on: February 27, 2010, 05:24:21 AM »
All of the episodes on this season have been kinda "slow", they good but they could be better. I guess i was anticipatin' the last season too much and i thought there would be a lot of answers comin' right from the start but so far there's actually been more mysteries then answers, but it's always like that with "Lost".

UDollar A.K.A Nino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm sorry you had to see me like that...
« Reply #1462 on: March 01, 2010, 08:33:32 AM »
wouldve liked to know what was at 108. obviously someone's number, but who? kate, widmore.. ?

108 was Wallace, who is scratched off. Lostpedia is your friend: http://lostpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Wallace
 8)

All of the episodes on this season have been kinda "slow", they good but they could be better. I guess i was anticipatin' the last season too much and i thought there would be a lot of answers comin' right from the start but so far there's actually been more mysteries then answers, but it's always like that with "Lost".

Imo I don't agree that the episodes from this season are slow at all. They are the perfect pacing for the show..
And I also think that they are slowly answering stuff. We are only in episode 5 and we have a pretty good sense of what the numbers and the smoke monster are. So give them time, they can't answer everything right away, they still have 13 hours of television left. :)
And also lost without the mysteries, is not rally lost.. ;)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2010, 08:40:02 AM by UDollar A.K.A Nino »
"I have loved you," says the LORD. "Yet you say, 'In what way have you loved us?' "Was not Esau Jacob's brother?" Says the LORD. "Yet Jacob I have loved" - Malachi 1:2

The final season of Lost - 2010

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1463 on: March 01, 2010, 12:36:33 PM »
and come on, knowing lost some major shit is about to pop off soon. 

i think this season has been great. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #1464 on: March 01, 2010, 02:07:32 PM »
It's been a cool season just hasn't felt like "final season" material YET..but i ain't trippin in the slightest because I know LOST and trust it, it's going to pop off soon like JD said.

Lunatic

« Reply #1465 on: March 02, 2010, 07:29:17 PM »
What a FUCKING SICK episode  :o

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #1466 on: March 02, 2010, 08:50:50 PM »
oh shit man.  shits poppin off left and right on lost!!! hahahaha

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Lunatic

« Reply #1467 on: March 02, 2010, 09:05:53 PM »
SPOILERS

Weird that Sayid's girl ended up marrying his brother in the flash sideways haha. Clearly they both still have feelings for each other.

I liked the flash sideways with Omar, Martin & Jin - Sayid is such a fuckin' G when he wants to be lol. Look how he FUCKED that room up haha.

Like how "Locke" can't go into the temple and Dogen is smart to not go out. Clarie is crazy haha - how messed did she look singing to herself in that black hole when Kate arrived. Claire looks pissed as fuck that Kate says she raised Aaron off the island. Wonder if she'll end up killing Kate like she said she would.

Dogen is an idiot and his plan backfired. He knew Sayid couldn't kill "Locke" and was hoping "Locke" would kill Sayid. "Locke" ends up brilliantly using this by NOT killing Sayid, getting him to kill Dogen allowing "Locke" now into the temple - which seems is what he's been wanting for a while. Dogen fucked up lol. He went about getting rid of Sayid the wrong way, but seems Dogen is right and Sayid is all fucked up now - he looked messed when Ben found him.

These people are never together! lol. Kate, Claire & Sayid are with "Locke" - Illana, Miles, Ben, Lapedis & Sun are together - Jack & Hurley are together - Sawyer is alone (did I forget anyone?)

Can't wait for next week! A Ben episode.

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #1468 on: March 03, 2010, 12:12:06 AM »
Damn I thought you were only going to talk about this week's episode and not say what next week's is centered on! Darn lol

Lunatic

« Reply #1469 on: March 03, 2010, 12:23:24 AM »
Damn I thought you were only going to talk about this week's episode and not say what next week's is centered on! Darn lol
Haha sorry but that's not much of a spoiler! it's available online and (in Canada) at the end of every episode, they show a preview of next week.